Search results

1. f2x

Buying: Hedoc Mayhem , Adjusted

:bump:
  2. f2x

Buying: Hedoc Mayhem , Adjusted

Looking to buy an adjusted Hedoc Mayhem. PM me here.
  3. f2x

Entropia Universe Unreal - Bunker concepts and early render

Oh please , no tunnels ! Reminds me of Cape Corinth's base entrance. I hate running around buildings , imo , its better when everything is near by , unless the dome is for crafters. xD Dont make another Port Atlantis (CryEngine edition) please , less distances -> Better And i think it looks too...
  4. f2x

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

I believe no matter what the end UI will look like , there will always be those who like it and those who hate it. Thats why , imho , the UI should be modable as much as possible. Even better if we will be able to code our own styles and store somewhere in the documents/eu folder. All we need is...
  5. f2x

Help: Universe wide issues

I remember similar thing happened a couple years ago at around same time in migration. Lost 5 loots that time, had to contact support , and after couple weeks MA compensated me with universal ammo.
  6. f2x

Help: Universe wide issues

Dang it , just when i decided to log in , it wont let me :(
  7. f2x

News: I've created an Instagram focusing on the development in Unreal Engine 5

You are over complicating. There is enough time waste in Entropia as it is. I would not like to go through no underground rollercoaster just to get to where i want to be. My point was that a lot of areas in Entropia are meaningless and vehicles take away a large portion of adventure , at least...
  8. Megingjord MK.I

Megingjord MK.I

Entropian Tank
  9. f2x

Price Check Megingjord Mk. 1 - main battle tank

Over 5 of those years or more this tank sat in my pocket ^^ Its nearly unique these days , so , imo its worth over 10k. Its armor + no chance to survive weapon + stupid long distance. No pk weapon can offer that in 1 package.
  10. f2x

FYI: Victory Society Recruiting

By pirates you are referring only to space looters , or pk's in general ?
  11. f2x

Question: Migration in the universe

Actually , migration is a universe wide event , depends on how You look at it. Alot of people migrate to Calypso for summer :D
  12. f2x

News: I've created an Instagram focusing on the development in Unreal Engine 5

I do agree with the rest that pre-CryEngine Port Atlantis was perfect as it was. Everything a new player could need was just a few steps away. Lets be honest , nobody likes the modern PA , nobody goes to the modern swamp camp and i am pretty sure people could live just fine without the Icarus...
  13. spacecraft.jpg

spacecraft.jpg

Pre-Cryengine mining
  14. Orb.jpg

Orb.jpg

Red Fog
  15. hades.jpg

hades.jpg

Pre-Cryengine Hadesheim
  16. f2x

Poll: what is the average EU player gpu

As ready for UE5 as one can be. Built my new system just 3 months ago. i9-12900k+3080Ti on a custom loop. Z690 Maximus Extreme mobo. 32GB DDR5 4800 RAM (temporary plug) 2TB PCIe SSD (Samsung 980PRO) PCIe5 ready (for next gen SSD and GFX) Win11 (DX12) Yet even with this setup , looking back at...
  17. f2x

Question: Spam in PM

And there i thought i was the only one who got that PM :computer: Did anyone took the bait ? Just curious whats on the other side of that link :lam:
  18. f2x

Suggestion: Menagerie system in EU

Unreal Engine 5* , dont give me a heart attack :laugh:
  19. f2x

News: Entropia Universe Unreal Engine 5 Migration FAQ

Well this is probably the best thing to happen to EU since 2010 (before CE2). I always thought EU would be better off on UE than on CryMeARiverEngine. The most advanced game engine finaly coming to Entropia , so many possibilities. :clap:
  20. f2x

Let's Help MindArk Improve PvP - Idea Thread

The best and the most simple solution to the current state of lootable pvp i could come up with is : Make suicide bombers or anyone who damages them selves in any way possible receive a 1 minute re spawn penalty wile being lootable to anyone who comes by , just as You would loot a dead mob...
  21. f2x

Buying: Mid Tier EWE LC-625 Gleamer (UL)

another :bump:
  22. f2x

Buying: Mid Tier EWE LC-625 Gleamer (UL)

:bump: