Search results

1. monkey lou

20 Years of Entropia Universe!

John Black Knight — Today at 10:30 AM already lootet eut's though that works RJ Rob James — Today at 10:35 AM oh so they are dropping? which mob was it from? @RJ Rob James oh so they are dropping? which mob was it from? John Black Knight — Today at 10:37 AM drill bot on cyrene
  2. monkey lou

20 Years of Entropia Universe!

Unreal tokens, so loot tables have been updated
  3. monkey lou

Info: Mindark IPO 2023-01-27

$400 million in game...so what $40 million IRL in income alone. So would a safe estimate of a player base of 15-20k people you think, figure maybe an avg of $200 a month per? NOt sure if it was detailed in the release.
  4. monkey lou

Selling: Sell FFA Stars PM me your bid here or ingame

How many star pts?
  5. monkey lou

Price Check Lacerating Attack Nanochip 13 FEN Edition Tier 0

In theory, if the TWEN items are better stats/parameters than FEN...we've seen MA nerf items before e.g. seasonal rings.
  6. monkey lou

Info: What's Your Return?

https://github.com/euloggeradmin/LootNanny/releases https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/loot-tracker-tool.284666/ https://github.com/EntropiaTally/entropia-tally-app https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/loot-tracker-entropia-tally.285617/
  7. monkey lou

Info: What's Your Return?

YOu have 'loot nanny' and also 'entropia tally', both created by different avatars.... let me find the links
  8. monkey lou

Rare-Ark Spark

Next up the firefly ;)
  9. monkey lou

Selling: SOLD - FFA - *31298 pts

To Infinity and Beyond....bump
  10. monkey lou

Selling: SOLD - FFA - *31298 pts

Selling my *FFA star points, send me some offers, instant b/o @ 4pec per *Still grinding so will get a few more before MM ends tomorrow.
  11. monkey lou

DPP Test on tokens and boxes @ ~ 4.5 million PED cycle.

From the numbers, it took a minute to decipher (obviously flows for you), DPS is 74.29% of wep 'A' (350) or an increase by 134.6% of wep 'b' etc, we then see an increase in boxes and tokens output by ~ 133% *Extremely tired, need more sleep, so hopefully not gibberish in what I wrote
  12. monkey lou

ATH: [Mayhem Nano-Blade, Modified] Tier 10

I N S A N E and GZ!
  13. monkey lou

Price Check For Mayhem Harness and/or Gloves...

I get that, but when you need ped after being down 13.5k just in mayhem, its ruff (as my woofs say)
  14. monkey lou

Price Check For Mayhem Harness and/or Gloves...

Either Sex. Debating if I hock my 1 rare and 10k m tokens...
  15. monkey lou

! Star's Shop !

Nice digs!
  16. monkey lou

Selling: Limited Time New Years Investment Service Bonus

And to add, my withdrawing from the fund, has nothing to do with Xan or the fund. My circumstances have changed, and I unfortunately don't have the luxury of passive ped growth. When it changes, I will be getting back in with the shares.
  17. monkey lou

Hunting Log - 69 with Longtime (Efficiency)

People just see that number and assume/anticipate that's what to expect for them individually. It was just an average for all the combined hunters, from a few years ago. What people forget or overlook is that it's a bell curve, you're going to have people with higher returns, lower returns and...
  18. monkey lou

Selling: Limited Time New Years Investment Service Bonus

To keep it simple, I'm invested at 28k, have been since Late Spring of 2021. If you have the ped that you can set aside and let it grow passively, I would recommend. The dividends are good, and you can collect it or roll it over to gain another share. And like Xanato said, he has...
  19. monkey lou

Info: Last UL rare weapon/armor you looted

my bad corrected, it was the mf chip, not amp...too tired and gridning too much
  20. monkey lou

Uber: Merry Annihilation Daikiba 02 - 5270 Ped

Everyone in my soc but me getting uba's in MM...am I the goodluck charm for them, then xD
  21. monkey lou

Question: In game countdown session timer vs real world timer

I gotcha and understand.... and I'm doing it again, after rebooting....it's me. I should now better, esp being a IT tech xD
  22. monkey lou

Yup :), 4th rare since back when covid started. Was a Kinetic attack nanochip 7 UL, then a rare token last MM (cat 6), and a TEN armor plate during the space anniversary.
  23. monkey lou

Question: In game countdown session timer vs real world timer

User error and poor judement....disregard this post
  24. monkey lou

Last on 31 DEC 22 : [Lacerating Attack Nanochip 10]
  25. monkey lou

Price Check FFA stars

How's the price looking?