Search results

1. J

Your best item loot ever?

Looks like Demonslayer (y)
  2. J

Unwanted Mayhem Rare

I think there should be some kind of bad luck protection of looting current "endgame-related" items (atleast for those items that are already basically timegated like this rare token anyway if trying to hunt one). Meaning that when cycle like a madman as few in this thread had (some insane...
  3. J

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Initiated: 31.8 Committed: 2.11 In bank: 4.11
  4. J

Price Check New BGH weapons + old BGH Modified

Did update in our selling thread after the sell also, 70k. :) What?:D Im little confused with those questions but I will try to answer. No I would not buy gun back, I would not even buy that gun in the first place from someone else because I have no skills by a mile to use it but it does not...
  5. J

Price Check New BGH weapons + old BGH Modified

We did fairly well then I guess. Several +50k and +60k offers in total before the last one what we agreed. Amount of offers clearly exceeded number of people who disagreed about prices at calytrade -chat (some even went through all the trouble and msg us to tell "truth" about how much we can get...
  6. J

Selling: Marber BGH Annihilator SOLD

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
  7. J

8. J

9. J

10. J

Bumping it up :coffee:
  11. J

Bumping it up:coffee:
  12. J

Updated original post and bump
  13. J

Heya Thark, sadly didnt check while having of a rush of joy but 100% sure it was young or mature Eomon. I can ask Nat if she can remember better:)
  14. J

Hello, just got this beauty with Nathalie (she looted it) from teamhunt. We discussed and decided to put it on the market. At this day there are 6 weapons looted. After thinking for a while we came to conclusion about what we are asking for it. You can pm me or post to the thread ofc. Also...
  15. J

Uber: Longtooth Dominant : 3726 PED

Nah, you are good! Its completely fine post that here. :) That user is just with negative vibes and smart ass -commenting lately a lot on different threads so no worries mate.
  16. J

Buying: Zorra's HK

Does not have to be high tiered. Hit me up with offer here or pm, paying pure peds ofc. Thanks! Zorra acquired!
  17. J

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Yo register me: Jerrrr jerrrrbank Rexxar
  18. J

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Jerrrr jerrrrbank Rexxar Atrox Dominant 533 PED EntropiaGold OLA#02 Atrox Para 21:29 No screenshot tho :rolleyes:
  19. J

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Sign me up Jerrrr jerrrrbank Rexxar