Search results

1. A

Selling: Combustive Attack Nanochip 8 UL

3300 ped (BO I mean)
  2. A

Buying: WTT my T3.99 [Maddox 4] for your T0 for free

If no one responds within next 3 days, I have to burn T3 [Maddox 4].
  3. A

Selling: Mining amps Blueprints with decent QR

QR 38.8 [D-Class Mining Amp (L) Blueprint] sold.
  4. A

Buying: WTT my T3.99 [Maddox 4] for your T0 for free

I'm not sure in which section to post such topics. I'm going to do upgrade. I have T3.99 (TIR 124) and T1.30 (TIR 155) [Maddox 4]. Tiers does not matter for upgrade trade in. If you want to save tiered [Maddox 4] from burning and raise tier of your pistol, I propose to exchange for free. The...
  5. A

QR 80.3 [Level 3 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint] sold.
  6. A

Crazy price volatility ruins it for all - I've had enough

Globally, the following can be said throughout the topic: We are all in equal conditions (at least I want to believe in it).
  7. A

Crazy price volatility ruins it for all - I've had enough

I'll not talk about the whole topic as a whole, because it is very voluminous. But as for some EnMatters, in particular the Antimagnetic Oil, these jumps are associated with the Tiering of the top or close to top weapons by large hunters. They can't wait. They need tons and quickly. When their...
  8. A

QR 46.5 [D-Class Mining Amp (L) Blueprint] sold.
  9. A

Is the game down for anyone else

This is yesterday's message. There was no official message about today, except for the timer inside the game. Oops, I hurried, this is yesterday's message about service on Wednesday, that is, today. :)
  10. A

Suggestion: A TWEN event for crafters & miners too...

This was done independently by many people, because it is most logical continuing the principle. I have not seen a single mention of MA. (Maybe it was already, but I have not seen)
  11. A

Suggestion: A TWEN event for crafters & miners too...

Why did we even decide that the event will be? Why did we, by collective consciousness, have already given this name? Why are we already inventing rewards? We will leave MA without work.
  12. A

Buying: Color Matching Skill

Accidental bump
  13. A

EWE LC-100, Adjusted

Do not forget about nonSIB [VSE Mk. 1]. If serious. All Ithaca-Upgrades of the weapon were actually canceled only a few months after introduction. By turning off the entire beacon-specific loot and other related things in the spring of 2017. They clearly showed that they changed their eyes on...
  14. A

MA forgot about RX

They did not forget: Enjoy.
  15. A

Random bump
  16. A

Affordable UL weapons pls

The bad news. You have paranoia. :)
  17. A

Can you explain please
  18. A

What? The game is not enough UNL? o_O I see on the contrary, there are so many UNL that Limited has long been only symbolically MUs. (I mean the usual, not top-Efficiency) There are several ways to obtain mid-level UL game-way without buying from other players. Some of them have already been...
  19. A

Question: BP Limited Books...

It's not a mistake. This is a fee for convenience. You are given a choice. And you decide for yourself. If you keep BPs in containers (Pitbull MK. 1 (L) has 150 items) then this is significantly cheaper.
  20. A

WTB [Color Matching Skill Implant (L)]. Up to 10 ped TT or even more. Small quantities are also acceptable. I'm ready to provide ESI, if necessary. My ingame name [Alexander Aeolus Black]. Please send offers to PM (forum or ingame).