Search results

1. Mega

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

A Song For A Saturday Night! 👙
  2. Mega

'Listen to my voice, you won't see me. You won't see me with your eyes. Listen to my voice, I am a feeling. You will feel me deep inside. Listen to my voice, I go freely. You wont hold me in your hand. Listen to my voice, I am emotion. And I always understand.' 👤
  3. Mega

I agree, it is Friday. ✅ 'Any Crew?' 'Negative.'
  4. Mega

For Orion.
  5. Mega

Achievement: It finally happened...x3... at 400k total skill

Fantastic work Edge. Congratulations!!! :woot:
  6. Mega

'I am the Angel of Deaf with my rhymes against humanity, Teeter-tottering between brilliance and insanity, One part the Fuehrer, One part the Pope, It's the inevitable return baby of the Great White Dope!'
  7. Mega

We've only just begun... Let's have a little fun! 🤸‍♀️
  8. Mega

Question: How far in until you give up a hunt?

Trust me, it's not worth it.
  9. Mega

Investing large amount into game

'Investing large amounts into game' How Entropia has 'evolved' over the past 10 years! Choose your 'friends' wisely and choose who you trust much more so! :yup:
  10. Mega

Question: How far in until you give up a hunt?

'One mark of a great soldier is that he fights on his own terms or fights not at all.' :whistle:
  11. Mega

Question: Most important issues to fix in Entropia for UE5?

Don't do many drugs, just.... the skillpill's 💊 right? :D
  12. Mega

Investing large amount into game

Entropia's 20th birthday is almost here. 📆 https://www.gamespot.com/articles/project-entropia-gets-a-release-date/1100-2901365/ You may want to wait for the TWEN items to appear. If you deposit at the right time, you may even loot one...... :handgun:
  13. Mega

ROCKtropia Forum?

I wonder who he learnt that technique from. ;)
  14. Mega

A Saturday Night song. :cool:
  15. Mega

Suggestion: Future of events in Entropia

Quite honestly, (and it isn't an easy thing to type after a decade and half of supporting and helping new players learn this game.) Every single event has had cheats and exploits, a handful are 'punished' but most have sadly got away with it and profited which isn't right. That is why you...
  16. Mega

Question: Most important issues to fix in Entropia for UE5?

Mindark made a change for globals to qualify from 50 ped to 4 ped some years ago.
  17. Mega

Suggestion: Remove auto targeting

Maybe there is no point fighting it as the recent CEO implemented during his tenure: Camera and Controls update ([F] implentation - even invited some players to come see it for those who remember) Lifesteal from mobs (great for your avatar staying alive when you are... doing other things)...
  18. Mega

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/mindark-ipo-2023-01-27.291358/ Will the Spotlight finally shine on Mindark and Entropia? Let The Light Shine In... 🔆
  19. Mega

Just keep shooting! Just keep shooting?

Dont listen to 24/7 avatars who win from your losses. Mindark wont do anything about them until the deposits stop. Then they'll think about it and then not do anything about it.
  20. Mega

Promoting Entropia to the cruise industry

You know what, I'd like to do a post I would do 5-10 years ago with you walking around with a big 'E' on a black T-shirt 👕 (check your 'merch') and someone coming up to you and saying 'Are you selling 'E's' ? I would consider it a joke, not so many jokes around here any more, it all seems...
  21. Mega

No, she is cleverer than me :laugh:
  22. Mega

Enjoy your cruise, have a great time David but most people including my Sis who has been on several go to unwind and relax plus meet people. Maybe you should do similar and hit the deckchairs / nightspots. It''ll do you good! 🍸
  23. Mega

I've had a ⚡ Great ⚡ day today! Isn't Life Wonderful? 😊
  24. Mega

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/old-version-server.291072/ WAY Better than: F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F. F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F. F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F.F. Universe. Bring it back!!