Search results

1. Count0

Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

If my memory serves me well, they said in a recent interview on youtube that they had to improve communication even between their departments. So my educated guess is: their testing department works very well, their live department works very well, it`s just the testing manager never...
  2. Count0

Yog Pet Buff Issue and other cyber crimes

After all that has been said and done, one may think this issue should be a thing of the past. I would like to bring to attention some recent aspects related to the same issue and to some of the same people involved. I would also like to get community`s feedback and MA`s feedback regarding these...
  3. Count0

M-Matrix amps not working

Update: M-Matrix amps stop working only when weapon is un-equipped. Also, reattaching works only if you don`t un-equip the weapon. Now, I`m a melee hunter, I usually hunt medium / large mobs, I tag with a long range (L) weapon then take the majority of the HP with my UL melee weapon. So every...
  4. Count0

M-Matrix amps not working

Hi all, Today, while hunting for the first time after the new VU, I noticed M-Matrix amps sometimes stop working. They stop stealing HP, and they also stop decaying. I can confirm this at least for M-Matrix Delta and M-Matrix Alpha amps (maybe others too). Also, sometimes dettaching and...
  5. Count0

Cannot Log in..?

logged out at fury last evening, thismorning I`m trying for more than 6 hours, nothing yet :/
  6. Count0

Full back and front nudity

I`m not even sure this is a bug, but I`ll post it in the Bug Reports section for now. I`d also like to get an official MA statement regarding the issue. So: is full nudity accepted now? Should I ask my little girl to leave the room when I`m playing EU...
  7. Entropia 2020-07-18 19.34.46.jpg

Entropia 2020-07-18 19.34.46.jpg

full back nudity
  8. Entropia 2020-07-18 19.30.03.jpg

Entropia 2020-07-18 19.30.03.jpg

full front nudity
  9. Count0

First avatar logged out forced by an PlanetPartener Official :)

Since when making jokes and speaking the truth is considered toxicity, badgering, harassment, and consistent spreading of discord? Also, many players seem to disagree, actually cheating and exploiting has far more potent of a negative effect than a few jokes in a public chat... File support...
  10. Count0

First avatar logged out forced by an PlanetPartener Official :)

Reaaaaly?! If you look again, everything started with A JOKE!!! (saying the PP official would need a yog), which even caused the PP official to "lol". Then cheaters / exploiters/ friends of them started to bully him in order to make him shut up: "we are all (??) sick of it" - well, yes, but in...
  11. Count0

Yog Pet Buff Issue

Welll... What Jhereg said... Go read the whole thing again, make sure you understand, talk to some more experienced players, and only after that you should post... Otherwise you`re only embarrassing yourself (and your brother)...
  12. Count0

Yog Pet Buff Issue

My post from days ago (quoted above) is shorter (and more complete) than MA`s post... Lack of professionalism - admitted Greed, because exploiting made money for MA via rake - not admitted but obviously true They won`t do anything against exploiters other then resetting some scoreboards -...
  13. Count0

Suggestion: Incentivize Reports of Exploits and Bugs

I`ve said it before, MA didn`t do anything and will not do anything. They knew and allowed the exploiting because it was making money for them too (via rake). Heck, some determined exploiters could even take MA to Court: "we (the players) reported the exploit, you (MA) allowed it for so long...
  14. Count0

Yog exploit: "smart" or "fraud"?

The truth, which no one seems to speak directly, is: MA knew very well and accepted the situation, this is why no one is banned, not even temporarily, for investigation, the exploiters only got removed from scoreboards. MA didn`t do anything for simple reasons: they are greedy, and / or they...
  15. Count0

Summer Mayhem 2020

I`m with the people posting above on this issue. My previous post was deleted, reason: Off-topic, personal attacks I did not attack anyone, I only informed a participant (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?26642-anonimity ) in Entropia Universe that another participant is a...
  16. Count0

Entropia Universe 17.2 Release Notes

I haven`t seen such a good update in a long while. Good job!:yay:
  17. Count0

Suggestion: reduce the order fee

Actually I think it`s a good idea.
  18. Count0

Help: Help with inventory valuation calculations

BUT you already have an inbalance! Input: 50x Ingots; cost 5.5 Residue; cost 1.02 Output: 3x Noob Knife: 3.0 5x Ingots: 0.5 1x Noob Sword BP: 0.01 Residue: 0.5 Total input 6.52 Total output 4.01 This is 2.51 peds tt loss (inbalance), due to MA system, and yes most of it will be paid later in...
  19. Count0

Hello from MindArk's new Community Relations Manager!

Hello and wellcome! :yay: Good luck!
  20. Count0

Selling: My gear

Hi, I`ll buy the Dante amp. Please find me in game: Don Roberto Roberto. Thanks.
  21. Count0

MindArk's Statement Regarding Unauthorized Use of Official Items

... you must spread some rep etc On the other hand: every soc should be responsible for their own image, therefor should monitor their members actions. I`m sure there are plenty DK members reading the latest threads. If DK believes it`s OK to keep such people like unufain, then by all means...
  22. Count0

Buying: Modified Mercury EP-40

Is this a joke and I`m not getting it? Or no one (including OP) remembers the right name for this gun? Then I can only LOL @ wannabe ubers... As someone said above, good luck finding a "Mercury"... :laugh: You probably want a Modified Mercenary EP-40, some help for you here...
  23. Count0

What is the first thing...

It does NOT kill only elderly and sick people, check again! Exactly! Everyone is seeing the hazmat suits and body bags but some are not able to actually interpret the facts correctly. A Pandemic is making more victims than seasonal flue DESPITE social distancing, quarantine, isolation, hazmat...
  24. Count0

Selling: Quarantine Kits! Weeks of Entertainment at Your Fingertips!

Max dmg of LR-20 seems to be 35, while ImpA105 does 18, which is more than 50%. Doesn`t look like a good fit to me, do I miss something here? If yes, please consider it a free bump :)
  25. Count0

This is New.

I think I remember him doing this in the past one time... or 2 times... or maybe more :laugh: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=67046