Search results

1. Jhereg

Buying: EMT kit Ek-2600, Modified or Hedoc Mayhem, Improved - BOUGHT, CLOSED

Found one, thanks :)
  2. Jhereg

How would you feel ?

Then why start this thread at all? :) MA's just doing their job, following up about the problem and why it wasn't reported. If you have nothing to hide, just be candid with them. This thread is really unnecessary.
  3. Jhereg

How would you feel ?

Sure but then why did he wait a whole month? I'll conjecture he knew people who were using the exploit, and did not come forward immediately not want friends who were using the exploit to get caught. Obviously, MA will want to know where he learned of this exploit for if he has not tested it...
  4. Jhereg

How would you feel ?

But the real question is, why did you wait a month? :D We all want to know
  5. Jhereg

How would you feel ?

Perfectly fair question on MA's side in my view... Perhaps they are learning something from the Yog exploit debacle...
  6. Jhereg

Price Check Superior Thorifoid Berserker's Helm (M)

Anyone got a link in game? I can't recall how much one of these are worth. Might be looking to get one too if you know of one for sale. Thanks all :)
  7. Jhereg

Selling: A&P Series Mayhem LR-60, Augmented *SOLD*

lp70 fen sold recently north of 80k I believe. bp70 perf is therefore likely a bit north of 85k now. lr60 aug is ~75k recent sale.. people can correct me if I'm wrong. Hope that helps.
  8. Jhereg

Selling: Restoration Chip, Improved and Improved Gyro Fap

Giving this a bump :)
  9. Jhereg

Price and tier of the Imp Gyro has been updated.
  10. Jhereg

bump bump imp gyro bump
  11. Jhereg

Giving this a fall bump, the Imp Gyro is still available. Been using it for silly snakes at Gorgon wave, but need some liquid peds for a new purchase so this should go to a new home :)
  12. Jhereg

How is it consistently ~95%TT returns over large data sets?

I'll try to give your initial question a shot. I would recommend an online tutorial into probabilities and statistics if this area interests you. I find the subject both fun and useful. Let take a coin toss for example. There are two different outcomes, and if the coin is fair, the outcome...
  13. Jhereg

You are invited

Big grats, I'm so happy for you! :yay::yay::woot:
  14. Jhereg

Selling: 32x Vacuum Flux Energy Generator (800 Ped)

Looking to sell these components: 32x Vacuum Flux Energy Generator (800 Ped) PM me your price.
  15. guess_algorithm_loot_engine_v3.JPG

guess_algorithm_loot_engine_v3.JPG

16. guess_algorithm_loot_engine_v2.JPG

guess_algorithm_loot_engine_v2.JPG

17. Jhereg

Guess at Basic Loot Algorithm Structure

I think this actually is the simplest form the loot engine can take...each loot event is independent...there's 'loot pool' as we might think of it...no 'waves' in terms of tt return.
  18. Jhereg

Yes but your tt return is a function of your looter level and weapon efficiency, therefore you can scale the cost input by that effect. The effect would be to reduce your 'effective' cost if looter level or weapon eff is high...so in this case real cost does not equal the Ctotal, which probably...
  19. Jhereg

The 0.95 is a guess based on some of the tests that have been done and presented here in PCF. I'm not attached to that specific number, but it is just a number. I'll add that to a note in the initial post.
  20. guess_algorithm_loot_engine.jpg

guess_algorithm_loot_engine.jpg

21. Jhereg

A basic guess at the hunting loot engine....with few details :) *EDIT: I've changed the 95% factor on the fap cost and armor cost to factors alpha1 and alpha2. I don't think we know enough for me to actually put a specific number on it, and it was causing way more confusion than it needed to...
  22. Jhereg

Price Check Female Boar Set

Hm...so maybe TT+1.5k?
  23. Jhereg

Help: Account compromised - Completely wiped-out all inventory

This really sucks :( I hope MA can do something about this and you can recoup some of your items. Be safe out there folks in the cyber wild lands hehe
  24. Jhereg

Price Check Female Boar Set

Price check on a tier 0 female boar set. Thanks all :)