Search results

1. Skorp

Yog Pet Buff Issue

..ohhh boy + we got an additional reply on that matter - no punishment to see (yet). (crime can go on ^^) However Oleg wrote already what I am also thinking:
  2. Skorp

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Requested : 9th October , 2019 Committed : 16th December, 2019 In Bank : 16th December, 2019 Total Days: 68 Weekend: -20 days Own Fault: -2 days Holidays: - no clue
  3. Skorp

Entropia Universe 17.0 Release Notes

I had the same issue. Clearing cache and shaders resolved the issue for me. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?313142-Issue-notice-regarding-Shaders-Icons-and-Graphical-issues
  4. Skorp

Suggestion: New line of L weapons (and other stuffs)

I would say Ivi is true on this point aslong as this item isn´t bought directly from MA, which is mostly not the case. To stay at your example: Player A buys a gun for 12k from Player B. Player B withdraw the money or have it on his pedcard. Then Player A sells the gun for 1k to Player C...
  5. Skorp

Suggestion: New line of L weapons (and other stuffs)

Had suggested already several times to focus more on (L) items instead of flooding the Universe with UL, but it didn´t work. Also suggested: 1. Buff items (guns, armor, etc.) that could use small skill chips to be crafted. Like 0.10 ped tt Killstrike or so for Crit items and so on to give skills...
  6. Skorp

Selling: Wife's Clothing Sets

Full TT should be 521 PED. Check the picture nr. 4 (foul_1.jpg) for the TTs and pic. nr. 1 (foul_4.jpg) for the Stilettos.
  7. Skorp

Selling: Medusa Island - Deino, Nago and Ayida LA

Thanks for saving my time. Deal completed as far as I am informed. All LA´s sold. Ad rig and Hangar might be offered in the near feature, but not decided yet. Thank you all Skorp
  8. Skorp

150k BO received for Ayida. Pending deal.
  9. Skorp

some interest shown, no SB yet.
  10. Skorp

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  11. Skorp

Ayida need some love to, now where Deino and Naga get it.
  12. Skorp

Last Land Area to be sold. SB added. Ayida Island <<< !!!!!! <<< SB 130k BO 150k 1 x Scipulor DNA & 1 x Sumima DNA Lodge inclueded. Current bid: - Date of bid: - End of auction: - Ayida auction rules: - auction ends 7 days (168 hours) after SB is met - anti sniping rule (24 hours) are...
  13. Skorp

Deal done. All the best to the new owner Divinity. Also thanks to all other parties for their time that were bidding for it.
  14. Skorp

Some more offers received. Sent yours now, before it might be to late.
  15. Skorp

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

So far this is the most I will miss in combination with the draging of the HP bars. Used it a lot in service center. Dragging out the HP bar of storage, tt, crafting and auction and use them all from one position. Now it seems you cant craft, check auc and your storage at the same time. And...
  16. Skorp

Skorp Q1: Why do MA often not deliver what they sell/promise?

1. Because emotions won on the day I wrote it. 2. I do think there would be just another "political" answer like: "Our economy team is allways striving for a good balancing. The ArMatrix series succefully boosted the economy as you may noticed. The new UL items were introduced to give some new...
  17. Skorp

Question: Why players did not like Modified Fast Aid Pack FEN Edition (L)

1) Protesting. Don´t wont to support the idea to pay MU to MA. 750+150 for an 150 ped item? 2) Loot 2.0 (I would prefer to spent more tt from a fap over MU)
  18. Skorp

MindArk's priority list

Voted for No. The past showed it didn´t work. Just follow the new route now, surprise us when its done and do not wake hopes before.
  19. Skorp

Time for a bumb again
  20. Skorp

Well I just needed to laugh about that "political" answer. Which I showed with my answer. I didn´t expected any answer at all. Also like for my second question where I asked about loot waves. I was pretty aware that it will mostly get closed without any answer regarding the AMA guidelines. But...
  21. Skorp

Q: Why did you failed? A: Because we will do it better! :rolleyes: :laugh: But well I also didn´t really expected to get answer like, because we just sold brainstorm ideas, had technical issues, did saw it won´t be profitable, switch prioreties, whatever. At least it seems, following this AMA...
  22. Skorp

Question: My two Questions. Mob vs skills/

Right, but we are talking about Looter profession here and not efficiency of the items. Thats why I asked if there is maybe another 0%-7% for the Looter profession as well or if its dynamic. Means depends on the looter skills of others and adjusts with getting up for everyone.
  23. Skorp

Question: My two Questions. Mob vs skills/

Where does the 7% info comes from? If I remember right the 7% were mentioned only for the efficiency of the guns, but no % given for looter skill?!
  24. Skorp

AMA ongoing bump
  25. Skorp

Second Question, Kain Dewey Fall

Seems I am the only one, who liked and thought about this idea after loot 2.0. Of course all high eff. and dpp UL gear owner will vote for NO (would do as well, if I would own one). But I say: "Give us a mob that can only be damaged with a new dmg type or rare existing one and make all this...