Search results

1. K_rupT

Info: Support case "solved" under a year!

got the exact copy paste today from a case in April , which i resolved myself :P months ago
  2. K_rupT

Project-Entropia - Myth's, Rumor's and Legend's.

One of the first myth / rumours I heard when I started was when you have perception and intelligence in Same instance of chat it was meant to be ATH 😂😂😂
  3. K_rupT

Suggestion: UI Resolution scaling

Man I would love add-ons like ESO or Wow. To customise how your own UI looks
  4. K_rupT

FYI: LAG

Wondering if due to the pandemic. It has an affect on lag, not just entropia. Buy overall traffic. Many other games not just entropia have been reporting the same. But yes the lag spikes have been since months ago. Rubber banding. Freeze between using an item or switching an item. All the...
  5. K_rupT

Live Stream Auction all welcome

Hope if you have future Live Auctions you can have at different MA times too , i calculate that this one is at 530am my local time , good luck with your first Live Auction , hope all goes well
  6. K_rupT

Entropia Merchandise

Hoodies
  7. K_rupT

Selling: [Ziplex P160 (L)] Finder

Finder Sold :)
  8. K_rupT

is the mining guild representative broken?

Go to the NPC at Athena space port. That one doesn't disappear like in twin peaks
  9. K_rupT

The Fascinating Web Of Entropia Universe, The World’s Only ‘Cash-Based’ MMO - Kotaku Australia

This just shows the credibility of that news company. Only a matter of time before Australian branch gets rekt 👍
  10. K_rupT

Selling: [Ziplex P160 (L)] Finder

As per Title , [Ziplex P160 (L)] Tier 165/4000 freshly looted , located in one of my Shopkeepers Genesis Amethera TP [Calypso, 34251, 48217, 111, Waypoint] Building B , Level 3 , Apartment B :) Good luck to purchaser i hope you hit Strong ATH
  11. K_rupT

KrupT's Online Shop O' WareZ

Restocked more high MU Ores :)
  12. K_rupT

Additions to Shopkeepers bump
  13. K_rupT

Question: 3rd party PED buying

I'm surprised admin haven't locked this thread and pmed OP regarding possible breach of EULA
  14. K_rupT

Hello again from the Community Relations Manager

I don't even know why they bother even asking if they should do another AMA. For too many years they have half released ideas. Half fixed bugs.half punished exploiters. Community manager. I suggest you do some light reading of forums over the last maybe 8 to 10 years. And you will have your...
  15. K_rupT

Selling: Uber mining gear

if it is "99%" , the smart thing to do is Rent the gear out , you at least making a passive income
  16. K_rupT

Buying: WTB Terramaster 3 Goldrush

T`10 for sale in #Trade :)
  17. K_rupT

Disturbance notice: Maintenance period

Bertha got a case of the covids and she not speaking clearly?
  18. K_rupT

Why do we need live support ???

you are aware , they are just following their contracted agreements within employment , and have the ability to port to Said botter invisible so you wouldnt really know if it was monitored or not , Game Masters can do alot behind the curtain you wouldnt know about ;)
  19. K_rupT

Restocked Kanerium and Redulite ores
  20. K_rupT

Info: New forum sucks

Just taking my time to get the grooves worn in. It's a new layout and will have teething issues like most things. No need to dump on it
  21. K_rupT

Selling: Level 2 Amplifier (UL)

will offer SB 11k
  22. K_rupT

mining is broken, game is broken

i dont understand OP , you cant state the game is broken or mining is broken from just saying you cant find Pyrite . in my experience since tiering is fixed , mining has never been better , excellent market values and overall decent mining keep up the good work to increasing a better economy...
  23. K_rupT

WANTED - Proteron Divine (Alive)

I thought you had to kill 50 mobs in Argus for it to spawn. Guess I'm wrong
  24. K_rupT

Looking for ex-players to interview!

Simply look for David Deathifier Storey Darth Skippie Boobie as well