Search results

1. Captain Jack

Selling: Tier 7.XX Master Guard's Spiked Club

:yay::yay::yay::yay:
  2. Captain Jack

Suggestion: Bring back old Camo arms / ML35/45 sounds

I don't play with sound, but I liked the old sound and saw no need to nerf it. +1.
  3. Captain Jack

4. Captain Jack

5. Captain Jack

Suggestion: Team Mining

Hijacker's proposed alternative would primarily apply to bigger claims, but having a "team mining" option would certainly be useful in extracting smaller claims. It is precisely that which makes it tedious.
  6. Captain Jack

Suggestion: Team Mining

There are several benefits. 1. People who don't like to mine because of how tedious it is would be able to hire a miner to tag along and extract the claims. 2. People who enjoy extracting claims, or just have a lot of time on their hands, would be able to be employed as mining extractors. It...
  7. Captain Jack

8. Captain Jack

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  9. Captain Jack

10. Captain Jack

Suggestion: Blueprint Tokens

Agreed. I would prefer a solution like "banning" certain blueprints (or loot drops), and looting an equivalent value of Shrapnel in it's place. Something as simple as right-clicking the item and "add to ignore" kind of like we do with players, and these items are automatically converted to...
  11. Captain Jack

Yog Pet Buff Issue

The bugged buff was invisible and did not show on the active buffs. The only way to test it would have been to perform test-firing of a weapon and clock the shots before and after having the pet out with buff active. This is why the buff went undetected by so many people for so long. In order...
  12. Captain Jack

Suggestion: Rebalance the MindForce Combat Professions Skill Trees

Agreed. Upon reviewing the suggestion again, I still lean heavily toward suggestion #3 the most heavily. I have an unusually balanced avatar, with most of my professions being very close together, and I mean everything. Brawler, clubber, swordsman, knife fighter, pistoleer, and sniper, are all...
  13. Captain Jack

Need an ego boost? Come at 'em swinging your big old 'ick!
  14. Captain Jack

Suggestion: Incentivize Reports of Exploits and Bugs

It would be very easy to pay it out of salary/benefits savings from the QA team which should exist. I would venture a guess that it would only end up costing 15k-25K PED per quarter on the high end, which is a fraction of the average monthly wage of a worker in Gothenburg.
  15. Captain Jack

Buying: Summer Ring 2016

Got your eye on that snazzy new Summer 2020 ring? Looking to get your hands on one of the amazing top-level items that recently hit the market? Or are you just fed up with the recent onslaught of shoddy programming induced bug exploits? Whatever the underlying reasons, you can liquidate your...
  16. Captain Jack

A single 5K PED UA award? Or 5K for each significant bug found? Because it seems this Mayhem that a single 5K award would have been expended on the Yog exploit, offering no award to the reporter of the multiple instance buff exploit, which is also very significant.
  17. Captain Jack

Buying: Christmas Ring 2019

Got your eye on that snazzy new Summer 2020 ring? Looking to get your hands on one of the amazing top-level items that recently hit the market? Or are you just fed up with the recent onslaught of shoddy programming induced bug exploits? Whatever the underlying reasons, you can liquidate your...
  18. Captain Jack

Another potential exploit discovered by players before MA, also affecting this season's Mayhem. People are calling MA to hire a full time QA tester, and MindArk is ignoring the potential to gain significantly better results at a fraction of the cost by implementing this suggestion.
  19. Captain Jack

Isle Of Lost Avatars - Rocktropia - New Owner!

Congratulations on the acquisition Forgo! :yay: You may recall some discussions we had a few years ago when I identified you as having an ideal skill set and personality for land area management. It is really glad to see you take this new direction in your EU career, and I look forward to...
  20. Captain Jack

21. Captain Jack

22. Captain Jack

That is definitely possible! I have yet to see a player in competitive PvP survive a crit from this mace.
  23. Captain Jack

"Always stay humble and kind"
  24. Captain Jack

To punish or not to punish exploiters

Another component nobody seems to be mentioning... Pets metabolic rate increases incrementally as they get to a higher level. The increase in metabolic rate is not reflected by an increase in buffs. Consequently it is highly counter productive to continue intentionally leveling a pet after...
  25. Captain Jack

Buying: XenoBiology, Tailoring

Still looking for some of these skills.