Search results

1. Oleg

Suggestion: Revamp Warlock maturities

Bit of a random thought that came to me looking at another thread. The smallest Warlocks have always been the Gen 7. Unlike other robots, there is no Gen 1-6. How about renaming the existing Gen 7-10 maturities as Gen 1-4, so that Gen 1 (which would be identical to the Gen 7 now) is the...
  2. Oleg

Suggestion: Stop the Gorgon spam!

About 60-70% of rare item HoFs are currently Gorgon armour pieces, and have been since the "rebirth" of Next Island. They're not rare, and nobody cares. Stop it.
  3. Oleg

Selling: 61 x Neomex Slime

61 Neomex Slimes for sale, 60 PED for the lot. Not interested in smaller sales, I want to sell the whole lot at once. Selling here because they don't stack properly, which makes selling them on auction a pain in the arse. Why this is the case is beyond me.
  4. Oleg

Hermit

Hermit Description (To follow) Creature Type ? Damage Type To add Maturities Maturity L Health Damage Agi Int Psy Sta Str Young Mature Old Provider Guardian Dominant Alpha Old Alpha Locations...
  5. Oleg

Aurli Broods

Aurli Broods Description Creature Type Animal Damage Type To add Maturities Hatchling, Brood of Bram Leech of Devastation, Brood of Bram331530Large5067115389 Disecter, Brood of Bram Lairkeeper, Brood of Bram Hatching Guard, Brood of Bram Hatchling, Brood of...
  6. Oleg

Calamusoid

Calamusoid Description Genetically-engineered creature with a bionic inhalation-feeding system - hence the lack of a mouth. Elite Warlord Using a canister on its back the female elite Calamusoid has the ability to launch the toxic waste-products of its bionic feeding system at an attacker...
  7. Oleg

Selling: Storage clearout

Time to see if I can get rid of some of the accumulated crap in my storage. If you want any of this stuff, let me know here or find me in-game (though I'm probably not going to be online much over the next week or two, except to do trades). Some notes: This is not a closing-down sale. I'm...
  8. Oleg

Info: Codex Mission Details for Calypso Creatures

This thread is for collecting and presenting information on Codex mission rewards and structure. The Codex is much more generic than the old mission system, which makes it is easy to predict the structure for each mob. Each Codex entry corresponds to a particular mob, or in some cases a group...
  9. Oleg

Selling: Armor Plating Mark.3E (L)

I have some Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) to sell. At the moment I have 8 plates at the maximum TT of 46 PED. Wiki link: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Plating&id=27 They have 24 Burn protection, 4 Stab, 5 Cut, so they're mainly good against robots with a shooting/dodge attack -...
  10. Oleg

Achievement: 400k skills

This one seemed worth posting. I've been getting used to the new UI by doing some mindforce skilling on small mobs on Cyrene, which pushed me over the line.
  11. Oleg

Q2: One about the potential impending collapse of everything you've tried to achieve in the last 4 years

Since 2015 you've taken up the lootbox model, first with the Classified Strongboxes and later with the lootable ones. These are obviously very significant for a) your income and b) markup for players. Recently, however, we've seen the ban on Strongboxes for players for Sweden, and it's possible...
  12. Oleg

Q1: One about content, and fun (remember that?)

I suppose I should make an attempt to engage in this, as I do have things I'd like to ask. Is there a reason why planet content updates, and particularly Calypso ones, have been so minimal recently? Other than the thoroughly underwhelming and ill-thought-out Arkadia Moon, there's been basically...
  13. Oleg

Selling: Armor Plating Mark.3E (L)

I have some Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) to sell. At the moment I have 8 plates at the maximum TT of 46 PED. Wiki link: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Plating&id=27 They have 24 Burn protection, 4 Stab, 5 Cut, so they're mainly good against robots with a shooting/dodge attack -...
  14. Oleg

My new book - An Otley Run

I've got a new book (my second) coming out in a couple of weeks so I'm in promo mode! It's called 'An Otley Run' and it's a verse novella telling the story of a day spent doing the Otley Run pub crawl in Leeds. If you want to hear about it, read some bits from it, and even buy it, check out the...
  15. Oleg

Selling: Rocktropia Apartment: The U, 2nd Floor, Suite C

I'm selling this Rocktropia apartment deed that I won in an event. It's no use to me as I never go to Rocktropia. The address is The U, 2nd Floor, Suite C and it's in Tangerine Shopping District. It can be bought from me in person on Calypso. I won't travel to Rocktropia to deliver it - if...
  16. Oleg

Rocktropia Apartment: The U, 2nd Floor, Suite C

I won this apartment deed in an event and don't know what it's worth. It's no use to me as I never go to Rocktropia. The address is The U, 2nd Floor, Suite C and it's in Tangerine Shopping District. A couple of people have told me I'm probably looking at somewhere around 2k PED. Does that sound...
  17. Oleg

HoF: 2.7k Neconu + 5k Event win

After doing pretty well early on in migration, I've been having a bad time for loot for the last couple of months, stuck in one of those periods where it seems like no matter what I did I was just losing all the time. Last night I entered the big HSL event at That Freaking Cold Place, which...
  18. Oleg

RX

(to follow, got nothing...)
  19. Oleg

HoF: Formicacida Uprising HoF

Nice little HoF with a couple of guns, and a bonus for posting it here :)
  20. Oleg

My book - Killing the Piano

I should have mentioned this months ago but my relentless self-publicity machine failed... As some of you will know, outside of EU I am a writer and performing poet, and in September my first solo poetry collection, 'Killing the Piano', was published by Half Moon Books here in the UK. Here...
  21. Oleg

Selling: Domain name entropianevents.com

entropianevents.com is the domain name I used to use when I was an event promoter and host, and although I've not used it actively for some time I've held on to it since then. As it's coming up for renewal soon I've decided to see if anyone wants to buy it from me. I don't have a price in mind...
  22. Oleg

Formicacida Uprising HoF

Nice little HoF in the Formicacida event which should earn me a little extra :)
  23. Oleg

Future of $ withdrawals

Following the announcement about the blockchain currency, can the devs please give us some reassurance that this will not affect our ability to withdraw PEDs as USD? If PEDs are going to be tied to DeepTokens instead of USD then this is of serious concern.
  24. Oleg

Selling: NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier VII (newly discovered)

SOLD ---- I'm selling this unlimited mindforce amp. At 36 damage this is currently the strongest MF amp around. The limited amps discovered so far only go up to VII (L), so I would guess there won't be any higher level ones appearing any time soon. Full data including decay test is on...
  25. Oleg

Neomex

Neomex Description The Neomex are the sibling species of the Marcimex (making them morphologically almost identical). They inhabit the sea caves of Calypso where they hunt spiders, fish, snails and salamanders. Neomex are practically blind but react aggressively to loud noises and sudden...