Search results

1. K

Bowler hat- ugly seam in the center!

you have it backwards^^:cool:
  2. K

Price Check DOA Slugstorm

tier 0 15k... , tier 10 ...30k I say its a unik gun, at that level and at that price range there are not many good guns to chose from, there are better guns like A&P series and some Fen gun, they also cost 4-5 times more to get it to tier 10 the cost is about 35k
  3. K

I really need help

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/send-message/
  4. K

Uber: Rare loot from Aurli

A nice surprise looted from Aurli, Doa Slugstorm :eyecrazy::yay: cheers keek
  5. DOA SLUGSTORM

DOA SLUGSTORM

6. K

Win Amethera Outback Land #21 Event

Yes It was :D
  7. K

2020-01-30 09:10 Entropia Universe Support: Hi keek, Thank you for your support case. We apologize for the inconvenience but we can unfortunately not discuss other avatars via support cases nor give out any information about other participants. We are aware of the current situation and...
  8. K

support case was sent after a few Days and i hope that you're right about MA This is so true, "-MA of 2020 is not the same MA" -You gave me hope when i read it, thx Divinity to MA I want to say,- Dont stay on the sidelines Keek
  9. K

This is from the original thread Before the event started, I just leave this here for MA to read, This is what he said 1.AOL #21 is no longer for sale and can only be owned by winning the event. 2.The deeds will never be sold and can only be owned by winning this event. 3. The deeds will...
  10. K

YES, and Chong traded LA21 for 10000 globals, thats 20ped/global so far +200ppl have done about 2900 globals,(my share was 641globals) that's a total down payment for 58000ped and after Selling the LA also a refund for 58000ped Chong said: - The deeds will never be sold and can only be owned...
  11. K

I dont know how many times I said, -This is the best event ever….. and now this!! there was only one prize in this event ...and he sold it. sad day for the 200 ppl that participated for 11 months in this event
  12. K

got 100 globals 23november, I claim no: 07 cheers Keek
  13. K

Buying: Shagadi disintegration sword tier 5-7

interested in tiers 5-7 plz
  14. K

Selling: Jarhead (M)

:yay::yay::yay:
  15. K

:yay::yay::yay: added a picture of what a yellow jarhead looks like
  16. Jarhead Yellow

Jarhead Yellow

17. K

:lolup::lolup::lolup:
  18. K

Selling: ESI x 36

:lolup::lolup::lolup: sold
  19. K

20. K

21. K

22. K

23. K

wts ESI X 42 sold
  24. K

SOLD wts full set Jarhead UL (M) Tier 1-3 colored Yellow 100 % 7x3 fields (6783 cans) wiki http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=182 tt=379
  25. K

entropia pocket on pc HELP PLEASE

im using bluestacks emulator on my pc, just download entropia pocket in it, works perfect https://www.bluestacks.com/