Search results

1. RavenJade

Question: Can I expect a support response on toxic activity?

Since he doesn't like company.. the next time it happens just message a bunch of your friends and invite them to come hunt in the area. :D
  2. RavenJade

RavenJade's Calypso hunting adventures

I love swirlies... I got so many while hunting mulmun last night. I also discuss doubling up rewards.
  3. RavenJade

haha thanks for the compliment :)
  4. RavenJade

discussing the pro's and con's on various ways to make money in game. Not a complete list, but some food for thought
  5. RavenJade

PCF Forum Migration Complete

Thank you! I had to switch to chrome to see it. I usually use firefox and it was not there.
  6. RavenJade

PCF Forum Migration Complete

I'm probably blind, but how do I search the forum now? I don't see any place to put in a search query. Also how do we edit our signatures? Mine is a bit of a mess.
  7. RavenJade

Looking for ex-players to interview!

Sounds interesting. :) Good luck with your video.
  8. RavenJade

Yog Pet Buff Issue

OMG really? You realize that everyone that has been exploiting this bug since halloween mayhem 18 is laughing right now? They got away with stealing ... They arn't named, they arn't shamed, they certainly arn't banned for 5 months and had some of their most valuable skills stripped away from...
  9. RavenJade

Yogs and thoughts

I understand where you are coming from totally. It was bittersweet to read your post as I've been around since 2007 and have seen the rise and fall of alot of the things that you mentioned. Everytime there is a scandal my heart sinks just a little bit more because I have always had a love and...
  10. RavenJade

Isle Of Lost Avatars - Rocktropia - New Owner!

I think the LA is in great hands for sure with you as it's new owner Forgo. :) Have fun with your new investment and I look forward to re-visiting those kool Kats :)
  11. RavenJade

Summer Mayhem Update

Reading this is super disappointing. More than scores should be erased if there is a pattern of using the exploit in other mayhems and events. Just my two pec. For whatever it's worth.
  12. RavenJade

Selling: MANKINI!!!! What is it? check it ;)

That's lame MA... Come on let the boys have fun on all planets, rocking out with their butts out!
  13. RavenJade

Lootius Mayhem: Episode One

Vampires usually don't like complicated... We bite necks, suck blood, and avoid wooden stakes...simple. That being said... Vampires like adventure.... Please register Kara RavenJade SummerWind p.s Nice voice.. you should do voice overs more often!
  14. RavenJade

Release 17.2 Video Interview

I am happy to hear that you guys want to go back to Calypso's roots... Storyline in the beginning is what hooked me in the first place years ago. Maybe the Umbranoid's will make their long awaited return? Thanks for the video... please keep doing stuff like this. We need more...
  15. smiles.jpg

smiles.jpg

16. RavenJade

Fix this godforsaken lag

I can't stand this lag... I usually happily play several hours a day... But this lag is leaving me super frustrated and logging off. Having players log off in frustration surely isn't good for the game... Please make this a priority to fix.
  17. RavenJade

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Please register -Kara RavenJade SummerWind Thanks :)
  18. RavenJade

Buying: Sacred Fire Skull & Sacred Water Skull

I have 4 water skulls and 2 fire skulls in my tangerine shop. They were stocked today and in one of the shop keepers.
  19. RavenJade

Selling: Hell Shop

Sold my crypt of shadows arkadia shop.. so going to keep my hell shop for now. Closing thread :)
  20. RavenJade

Disturbance notice regarding Skrill Deposits and Webshop purchases

That was fast :D Bring back paypal <3
  21. RavenJade

I think it's a hell of a good time for a bump :laugh:
  22. RavenJade

I've gotten a few interesting trade offers for the shop, but I would prefer ped. Also some have asked if I'm selling my arkadia shop and at this time the answer is no. I've also gotten some questions wondering if I am quietly selling out of game since I've been seen selling a few...
  23. RavenJade

bumpity bump bump bump :eyecrazy:
  24. RavenJade

www.CalypsoMap.com

Great work. I love it! Thank you for doing this.