Search results

1. Angel O2 Mercer

Help: Account compromised - Completely wiped-out all inventory

It looks like many people's old support cases have been closed with that same message, I think MA is doing cleanup (finally !!). Do as they say and submit a new case, let's hope they sort things out for you ;)
  2. Angel O2 Mercer

Question: Resource Gathering, Gardening and Housing

Hello, The introduction of these three new systems was an exciting leap towards real housing in Entropia Universe, but it seems you decided to abandon the idea of developing them any further. Besides a couple of minor bug fixes there has been no new content for any of them even though there was...
  3. Angel O2 Mercer

Question: where can a shop owner advertise the shop's stock

here Thats fine, take requests and craft whatever people want. Then put it for sale on your shop and tell your customers they can come pick it up at the shop (by ingame mail, or just post an update to your thread because people can "watch" threads and get a notification automatically when you...
  4. Angel O2 Mercer

Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

No company in the world wants to undertake a difficult release unless they think it's truly worth the risk and the extra work. Why is everyone so impatient. Chill out guys :smoke:
  5. Angel O2 Mercer

Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

Improved EP-41 would be nice, now that it's almost impossible to make the adjusted one yourself... lol :D
  6. Angel O2 Mercer

Release is Taking Longer than Expected

If you are reading this, no worries guys. Better do it properly ;)
  7. Angel O2 Mercer

Calamusoid Mission Info And Such

For upgrading Modified 5B/6A into Augmented.
  8. Angel O2 Mercer

Constant crashes after patch

What kind of internet service are you using (DSL, cable, fiber, satellite)? What router are you using? Does the router reboot or is it just the internet access that is lost? Trying to see if your problem comes from the internet service itself or faulty hardware. I ask mostly because the cheapo...
  9. Angel O2 Mercer

Question: A thought about bowties

I forgot about all this, please MA bring the count back !! We miss his swinging personality. ( don't judge me )
  10. Angel O2 Mercer

Price Check Vivo T20 Adapted : It has Stats between EMT 2350-Adj and Emt 2600-Adj , so What is its TRUE value (??)

I know it's not what you want to hear but your fap, at such high TT, has almost no MU. Sorry :confused:
  11. Angel O2 Mercer

Strange politics

Whoever answered you in that support case has no idea of what he is talking about. There is a category in the ped flow center called "Compensation". What do you think that's for? and some examples: - Players affected by the no looter hussk and several no looter sand kings (ammo refund). -...
  12. Angel O2 Mercer

Suggestion: Limit or Remove TP Fee [ QOL Change]

When they remove the TP fee :tiphat:
  13. Angel O2 Mercer

You are correct, I forgot about that change.
  14. Angel O2 Mercer

You have my +1 for complete removal of TP fees. I would use warps more often, since my only problem right now is having to do the landing myself or pay the stupid TP fee. So I just stay on Caly .... :confused:
  15. Angel O2 Mercer

Entropia Universe 17.3.2 Release Notes

I'm having this too, there's nothing blocking the creature and I am within range of the weapon but the avatar keeps trying to get closer instead of shooting. Lag is much better but not completely gone :)
  16. Angel O2 Mercer

Info: Starter packs recap

Cleaned up the mess due to forum upgrade, reworded a couple of things. No big changes. Also a small bump since I still see this question asked ingame pretty often ;)
  17. Angel O2 Mercer

FYI: LAG

Looks like complaining non-stop did work (after some time...). They said more improvements would keep coming, I don't want to be overly optimistic but things are looking good so far :D
  18. Angel O2 Mercer

Achievement: Killstrike unlocked

Congrats !! Commando to Kill Strike is such a pain in the ass but you made it !! I fell asleep watching the stream on the phone, I blame you for that :D
  19. Angel O2 Mercer

Entropia Universe 17.3.2 Release Notes

Let's try to hunt and see if that's true ;)
  20. Angel O2 Mercer

patch notes ?

Patch notes for 17.3.2: That's it.
  21. Angel O2 Mercer

patch notes ?

No patch notes again? No update? Is 17.3.2 the cursed VU? My client says I am on version 17.3.2.169789.
  22. Angel O2 Mercer

Strange politics

I'm in the same boat and that answer fucking sucks. Plus, they have compensated people in the past so it makes no sense. Their mistake, my loss. Seems fair?
  23. Angel O2 Mercer

FYI: LAG

Huge lag spikes yesterday on AG, I crashed 3 times on the afternoon and I have left the planet today, couldn't take it. Also I noticed big stutters everytime a green dot entered my radar, I don't know if it's related to lag. Back to caly to be mostly afk and check auctions, whatever.
  24. Angel O2 Mercer

Suggestion: UI Resolution scaling

Yeah, a general UI redesign would be very good for the game. I tried to get a friend to play and the first thing he complained about was the UI: "Why is every window different from the others?" (one is red, others blue, then the grey ones, then the transparent black ones, and all different in...
  25. Angel O2 Mercer

Suggestion: UI Resolution scaling

Hi, Could you please implement UI resolution scaling? The game text and most of the UI are unusable in 4k resolutions unless you use a magnifying glass like grampa. Our only option right now is to change the chat text size, which is great but not enough. We are reaching the point with current...