Search results

1. Sirhc

17 years ingame , 0 withdrawal last 10years

Congratulations on 17 years!
  2. Sirhc

Missed my birthday: 15 years in-game

Congratulations! Now that I think of it my start date rolled past recently as well. :scratch:
  3. Sirhc

Selling: Adjusted Nemesis for Sale - sold

Armor sold. Good luck to the new owner
  4. Sirhc

Yeah I really liked it while I was using it and with 6A plates it worked well with low-mid troopers, legionnaires, and vanguards (even higher level bots on occasion). I accelerated my plans on an armor upgrade recently otherwise I would have continued to use this set. I lowered the BO price and...
  5. Sirhc

Sunday Funday Bump :)
  6. Sirhc

Saturday :bump:
  7. Sirhc

:bump::bump:
  8. Sirhc

Hello everyone, I am putting up my Adjusted Nemesis Set for sale. Please contact me via PM here or in game (avatar name: Sirhc Xerogs Drakcah). I am mostly active in game Friday-Sunday but check the forum daily. Looking for PEDS at the moment but would consider a CLD in some type of trade as...
  9. Adjusted Nemesis for Sale

Adjusted Nemesis for Sale

Adjusted Nemesis Set Sales thread image
  10. Sirhc

OLA#44 [200,603] deATH ahead - New Naming & Rewards!!

Can you please register Sirhc Xerogs Drakcah Thank you :)
  11. Sirhc

Question: Space and Planet Partners

I know that Planet Partners were expected to market and build their player based for each planet and space always seemed like it was implemented to silo each planet in some way so that could happen. Is Mindark rethinking that siloed approach to space and the planet partners so Entropia Universe...
  12. Sirhc

Info: I think this must be some sort of a Scam.

I recently got a request as well and just declined it. I don't think its a scam aside from someone either looking for some freebies from the mentor or personal information in some way. It's sort of like vetting friend requests on social media some are trying to sell you something others just...
  13. Sirhc

how big does a hof need to be for you to consider withdrawing it?

While I did scale back many years ago for a variety of reasons. If I happened upon a windfall loot today I would put that towards equipment upgrades and current investment goals in EU. There are things I've always wanted as well as new items that are within reach these days. I have no intention...
  14. Sirhc

Dune Official Trailer

I am a bummed but totally understand why the decision was made. I know theaters in my city aren't open and more than likely will remain closed for quite some time.
  15. Sirhc

How would you feel ?

What is done is done so chalk this up to a learning experience and move on, in my opinion. Moving forward just report bugs and exploits when you encounter them. I think they have a valid point to ask why you sat on the information for a month. I've had a very terse apathetic response from MA...
  16. Sirhc

FYI: LAG

I've always had lag of sort with PE/EU and always just chalked it up to being in the Southwestern part of the USA. From what I can tell lately it seems like there is a sync issue with the loot server (if there is such a thing, maybe just the algorithm) but I remember it being extremely worse in...
  17. Sirhc

When I was new in this game!

I will probably need to add to this list over time since I will recall things later that I will miss. I read about Project Entropia in a magazine in a doctor's office in 2003 but was playing Battlefield 1942 mods most of the time with friends so it took a computer and connection upgrade before...
  18. Sirhc

What do you guys think of our balancing manager, Sally?

The addition of plushie toys as rewards now makes sense :D
  19. Sirhc

Entropia Merchandise

Yeah I have a model of one of my ships from another game that shall not be named here. It's a really detailed high quality desktop model and reminds me of the digital version sitting in my hangar. World War Robot articulated figurines are pretty damn cool as well, I could see a Vanguard or...
  20. Sirhc

Discussion with MindArk about the current direction of Entropia Universe

Video quality and editing was definitely a step up from the last video. It will be interesting to see how things play out over the next year or so with the new talent and content. I don't think it can hurt having new sets of eyes looking at Entropia but time will tell. There has always been a...
  21. Sirhc

Mining pattern time cycle

There are a lot of variables to consider when looking at mining patterns. At a high level you need to take into account your avatar skills and equipment and the field that you are searching in as well as resource churn. I've never thought as a map replicating itself and if you've ever hunted in...
  22. Sirhc

" The gaming industry is growing again in Gothenburg- this is the reason"

I think they can optimize models and push CE without updating to an entirely new game engine, will they do that? :dunno: It just takes time and patience to go through your models and systems and see where things are lacking or causing issues plus they need to get the planet partners on board...
  23. Sirhc

" The gaming industry is growing again in Gothenburg- this is the reason"

:D yeah I guess it depends on how you define "active" I signed in from time to time over a 7 year span while I was getting my BFA but didn't really play. I see a lot of old avatars login in and out for short spans so I guess that is "active" in a sense. On a side note I do see a lot of people on...
  24. Sirhc

Indoor vs Outdoor mining mechanics

Seems like the same system with variables changed which you listed above. Fields are relative to what they contain but each claim has variables associated with it in a sense. X,Y, Z for depth, time dependent, and resource churn. I don't think they use two different systems but the system is...
  25. Sirhc

Entropia Merchandise

Grimfrost makes some decent military style jackets and cargo pants that have some interesting designs and logos on them. Their designs aren't overbearing and more design related and probably good conversation starters plus the material quality is great. Another game I can't mention here had...