Search results

1. Starkiller

17 years ingame , 0 withdrawal last 10years

Gz! Happy Birthday hehe
  2. Starkiller

Missed my birthday: 15 years in-game

Nice one :D I think I missed mine aswell heheh! Seemed like yesterday ;_;
  3. Starkiller

Change Calypso Space Port In to Athena (read details)

Ooooof, illicit activities? No way, he seems like such an upstanding citizen! How dare you. Not to mention other facts but yeah, we're all in the same society! The Space Mafia... A shame we didn't elect Ben Dover as the boss of our society :( We would've been so much richer with our fixed...
  4. Starkiller

Buying: Sygin Armor M

Bump! Still looking.
  5. Starkiller

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.5.2

It's that and not allow space hunters to unlock ground professions or skills used planet side, like intuition... or not have captain profession related skills provide hp buffs since they dont use hp at all o_O Stuff like that
  6. Starkiller

FYI: Robots Incursion Event

I wonder what stable owners will have to say, should MA address “your” issue to your benefit... That and other investors in other misguided fields of the game like compets and land plots and etc... Not even gonna mention other suggestions you made out here to further value your estate, should...
  7. Starkiller

Without being cheeky, cause I honestly like you, it doesn't really make sense so allow me to counter argue: It doesn't really equate or is in any way related, Celeste isn't the starter area for Arkadia, nor is the skylabs for Cyrene, nor is Next Island's landing zone. They are totally...
  8. Starkiller

Buying: Sygin Armor M

As the title states, I am currently attempting to purchase the following Sygin M parts: Gloves; Arm Guards; Shin Guards; Thigh Guards; Foot Guards; Send me your offers either by posting on this thread, through ingame PM's or through PMs in this forum. Thank you in advance :)
  9. Starkiller

Achievement: Martial Artist

Indeed :D
  10. Starkiller

Achievement: Martial Artist

And I seem to have learned how to do Martial Arts! Be careful :D
  11. Starkiller

Achievement: LVL 15 Tailor - Fashion Design

Gz its always nice seeing those less popular unlocks around :)
  12. Starkiller

Achievement: 300 HP Achieved!

Gratz on the hp gain :D Looking forward to have such a goal myself one day hehe
  13. Starkiller

Songkra Valley - Shoot Lead, Get PED (Monthly)

Sorry to hear that :S I don't know about that but maybe I will have to change the format a bit to reward people further otherwise most people just effort without much gain.
  14. Starkiller

(Original Thread on Arkadia Forums, check here) http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/songkra-valley-shoot-lead-get-ped-monthly.15250/ Bumping it up for October :D. Plenty of people hunting during this month and it's looking promising in terms of ped prizes! If you like a small fan based read...
  15. Starkiller

Achievement: Wounding

I noticed :D It's looking cool! Got me a bit motivated hehehe
  16. Starkiller

Achievement: Wounding

And later on today I learnt how to wound more! :D
  17. Starkiller

Achievement: Combat Sense

im loving the extra evade :d was sorely needing it! And today I’ll unlock wounding too soonish! You’re gonna love it! Trust me :)
  18. Starkiller

Achievement: Combat Sense

Im more combat sensitive now :) Slow process for me but a good achievement in my book ^_^
  19. Starkiller

Bumping it up for awareness| Athena Spaceport could become the new tradehub for Calypso, specialy if MA decides to sell the several business oriented estates it has sitting there for some years now. People would pay for such estates. Either way, all the previously referenced points on this...
  20. Starkiller

Selling: Selling set of Rx optac and rings

Bumping the thread up for a nice bot and pvp armor :) Wishing i had the spare peds for the novelty heheeh
  21. Starkiller

(Original Thread on Arkadia Forums, check here) http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/songkra-valley-shoot-lead-get-ped-monthly.15250/ Bumping it up for October :D. Plenty of people hunting during this month and it's looking promising in terms of ped prizes! If you like a small fan based read...
  22. Starkiller

Suggestion: Limit or Remove TP Fee [ QOL Change]

Aswell as overall revenues from all venures in the game since less decay and ped sinked in... I don’t think it’s a good idea or at the very least needs some kind of maturing to be usable time is money and doing this change will make space further useless
  23. Starkiller

Hussk week!

Shame I can’t be there :( consider this a bump!
  24. Starkiller

Songkra Valley - A Backstory

Originaly posted here: http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/songkra-valley-a-backstory.15317/ Greetings everyone! Recently I wrote a backstory for Songkra Valley that underwent through revisions with several friends and Arkadia Officials in order to make it as cannon as possible. This is the...
  25. Starkiller

Selling: ArMatrix LR-40 FEN T6.99

Not to derail your thread but my LR FEN has a higher tier than yours ;) Unless you are talking about being tiered and not tier rates. Just saying before someone calls you out Bumping this up!