Search results

1. Rick Sanchez

What do you need to do to unlock passive for Increase Pet Focus Generation?

I think you just have to use 'greet' or the equivalent #1 slot trick
  2. Rick Sanchez

OLA#44 [200,603] deATH ahead - New Naming & Rewards!!

Congrats to this week's winners! 1st - hunt hundu kriimsilm - 91p 2nd - bobby jhonny bobby2 - 85p 3rd - Angie Freja Stark - 75p Thanks to all participants, and hope to see you all again next week!
  3. Rick Sanchez

Selling: Garage Sale

Updated - Asclarias now lv 19 w/ buffs unlocked
  4. Rick Sanchez

I've got you from this past weekend's events! Thanks for double checking (i've got you credited for 3 globals so far) :yay:
  5. Rick Sanchez

Congrats to the winners of today's 500p HSL event! :wtg: 1st - cecax3 Cecax3 cecax3 - 164p Molisk Warrior 2nd - Davin Trooper Felth - 95p Argonaut Scavenger 3rd - Jessica aJK Eschweiler - 81p Argonaut Raider See you next week!
  6. Rick Sanchez

Congrats to the winners of today's 750p HSL event! :wtg: 1st - Angie Freja Stark - 301p Molisk Leader 2nd - Vellu Rufus Leinonen - 133p Argonaut Scavenger 3rd - Alice Baby Girl - 86p Argonaut Raider Thanks to all who participated! Hope to see you all at tomorrow's event where ALL REWARDS WILL...
  7. Rick Sanchez

Thanks for catching that! Your rewards have updated, and we shouldn't have this issue anymore now that global naming has officially kicked in!! :woot:
  8. Rick Sanchez

Just two days until the weekend! Don't forget to register for both events - 750p on sat 10/17, 500p + all rewards on sunday 10/18 will be DOUBLED!! Come check out our new vegetation 🌳🍄 just featured in the 17.4 patch notes.
  9. Rick Sanchez

Uber: SpaceHOF!! 👽

10. Rick Sanchez

BONUS: For the two 'Most Votes' Sunday (10/11, 10/18) events, all globals hit during the event times will be credited DOUBLE the usual reward - 3 ped each, and any jackpots hit will also be doubled!
  11. Rick Sanchez

OK so it's been pointed out to me that I'm incredibly stupid and set the events for the next two weeks (10/11, 10/18) to 'Most Votes'. I'm very sorry about the mistake, but I can't actually cancel before the events start so we'll just have to see who can whip all of those votes for the next...
  12. Rick Sanchez

**GRAND OPENING** :woot: I've optimistically registered the first of MANY big events for Sun, 10/18 from 19:00-22:30 with a top prize of 500 ped! :ROFLMAO: I was told it would take hold in "early October" so I hope we get some nice global :spam: spam happening :handgun: See you all there...
  13. Rick Sanchez

Selling: Assorted L BPs - Textile, Vehicle, *Boosted*

:bump: :bump: :bump:
  14. Rick Sanchez

:bump: :bump: :bump:
  15. Rick Sanchez

:bump: b u m p
  16. Rick Sanchez

inventory updated - bunch of stuff added/sold
  17. Rick Sanchez

HSL Events are held every Sunday - register for FREE entry and a chance to double down on winnings!
  18. Rick Sanchez

bump
  19. Rick Sanchez

fill my pocket with peds
  20. Rick Sanchez

Hey, thanks for re-registering! I appreciate your effort but I definitely have you logged from previous thread :laugh: Nope! I've got you logged bud - I'm just entering them manually while we wait for that global naming to kick in so they'll be updating sporadically
  21. Rick Sanchez

You've been registered Rose, frolic, and Lamia! Thanks for letting me know. Thanks! I've got your rewards updated in the spreadsheet :cool:
  22. Rick Sanchez

Selling: Assorted L BPs - Textile, Vehicle, *Boosted*

got a bunch of merp textile & daikiba cloth just sitting in storage? craft some boosted bps and take a spin on some ez ped