Search results

1. atomicstorm

Change Calypso Space Port In to Athena (read details)

No, it doesn't. Because it has happened multiple times and is one of the reasons to move it but not the entire premise. As Joat said, it was never always ontop of the mall and should not be. Athena spaceport is the most logical place.
  2. atomicstorm

Change Calypso Space Port In to Athena (read details)

Stated without basis or verification. Turning on PVP is a land area/estate function. It can be done if he wants.
  3. atomicstorm

Entropialoot.com Mining and Hunting Adventure Shop

bump it up. added a 6th shopkeeper
  4. atomicstorm

Selling: Arkadia Plot - Milton Crest 1

bump it up
  5. atomicstorm

bump it up
  6. atomicstorm

Question: Is Paypal not an option?

PayPal is and will always be the greediest of providers.
  7. atomicstorm

Before you get your withdrawal delayed...

I never use paypal. I don't agree with scammy companies with excessive fees (>10%) with questionable policies. Also you're*
  8. atomicstorm

Resource Bottlenecks and Sinks

Would you ever consider a few ways to handle some known intensive resource bottlenecks by leveraging existing crafting systems to upgrade components into higher tiers by consuming lower tiers in larger quantities? While people may not choose to use these options to help with their desire to...
  9. atomicstorm

Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.5

Next update, new Lawnmower (L). Get gardening skill and you can [pay] mow it yourself. ;)
  10. atomicstorm

Congrats to MA for a flawless VU

It is a forum post. Don't be hyper-critical. Heaven forbid someone gives MA a +rep. What's wrong with you...
  11. atomicstorm

Longtime's Entropialoot Hunting Log

Milestone: 600,000 Skills 100 Laser Pistol (Hit) - Pistol Maxed
  12. atomicstorm

Longtime's Entropialoot Hunting Log

Mankini loot buff strikes again :O
  13. screenshot_2020-10-12_14-0-54-Thorifoid Adept Shaman-60PED.jpg

screenshot_2020-10-12_14-0-54-Thorifoid Adept Shaman-60PED.jpg

14. atomicstorm

Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

Well, on the positive side of this - this game is very addicting to a bunch of people to show their impatient/ugly side. :)
  15. atomicstorm

Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

Some of you really needed a spanking when you were younger - hell, maybe you need one now - but you might enjoy it, like me. :rolleyes: 🍆 Calm down - do something else for a bit.
  16. atomicstorm

Suggestion: Limit or Remove TP Fee [ QOL Change]

In this case, monria to calypso TP acts as a way to avoid unsafe space. The risk is there and thus maybe 7ped should remain for that TP. I did not think about this specific example. I was thinking more on the SS to planet and satellite (like CP) to Calypso teleports. So now we're talking about...
  17. atomicstorm

Buying: Hangar

bump it up
  18. atomicstorm

Buying: 10mg Pills Bulk Order 1,000+

Drug addict.
  19. atomicstorm

bump it up
  20. atomicstorm

Constant crashes after patch

Nope
  21. atomicstorm

Arkadia 8x18 Plot, Milton Crest 1 TT value around 400ped (building), contains 1 40IP building and 2 gardening plots BO: 3500ped
  22. atomicstorm

This is just sad and it hurts the economy :(

What is the point of adding shops when the ones that we have aren't getting used? Sort that problem out first.
  23. atomicstorm

It would increase mobility between satellite and planets, which is what I wrote, if we stop and think about it. The benefit is improving productive time. It's a quality of life change. That means it is a small change that removes unnecessarily punitive things in the game (e.g. TPing from CP to...
  24. atomicstorm

Yes, you could but as I noted: That's not the point.
  25. atomicstorm

This suggestion is brought to you by $5, which also has suggested the following in 2020: Free the Man Bum! (Mankini) Change the Spaceport to Athena Spaceport in Calypso and Notable Reads like: Longtime's Hunting Log The ACTUAL cost of a Warp in EU Risk of Ruin and.. Arkadia #1 Best Seller...