Search results

1. S

Selling: Ozpyn BP S1X3 T3

Bump with Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence
  2. S

Halloween Annihilation - RIP Daniel Frostmo

Oic, should have looked in "the big picture" even before Google... Haha, that is really quite an Easter... er, Halloween egg :laugh:
  3. S

Most of us can use a machine translator and if this is indeed a reference to a real person, naming them here will get into search results as well and might be discovered by them.
  4. S

If you google the name and understand Swedish, you could get the idea someone has a beef with a certain real estate broker... :unsure:
  5. S

Bump with Tangerine Dream - White Eagle
  6. S

Suggestion: Make pills and shrapnel auctionable

It doesn't matter to the company who converts the shrapnel, the original looter or someone else who bought it. The personal advantage to everyone will be reflected in the price finding process.
  7. S

Suggestion: Make pills and shrapnel auctionable

And everything means EVERYTHING including sweat and pets like in the old days, certain unlimited items from Cyrene, and everything not thought of at the moment. Few items are intentionally not tradable, but if they are, there is no logical reason to prescribe the ways they can be traded, or to...
  8. S

Question: To gamble, or not to gamble,

... that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles, And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep; No more; and by a sleep, to say we end The heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks That...
  9. S

FYI: Robots Incursion Event

Maybe the idea was for motherships to earn through being hired as a base rather than having a central battle role themselves. Somehow I like to think they have taken inspiration from this proposal when the event was designed.
  10. S

Info: Calypso Depths FPS Issue

That one behaves strange, at least for me (didn't say anything so far because pc is below min specs anyway, but now in context it might be relevant): Starting at much lower fps compared to the game outside of the instance, usually around the time I completed 3/5, i.e. the 3 caves behind the...
  11. S

Bump with Aurora - Warrior
  12. S

Change Calypso Space Port In to Athena (read details)

Bump before the next patch/event/version update, it's such a small change to squeeze in. Make Athena Spaceport the default landing site, not anyone's private estate! (+televators between main tp and sky platforms ;)
  13. S

Mindark, make us happy NOW!

(Umm, this was an error. To be edited - placeholder for another idea)
  14. S

Calypso: It seems improper to me that traffic is sent to private landareas via the mission log descriptions for daily hunting missions without a matching obligation of landowners to maintain a state which is accurate to the information. Current example: Thorio, probably there are more. Under...
  15. S

Thorio Female

No longer suitable, see corresponding comment under T. Male: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/thorio-male.232948/post-3725283
  16. S

Thorio Male

This seems no longer the focus of this LA at the time of writing. Thorio density is pretty low whereas Thorifoid both Berserkers and Shamans of high maturities completely dominate. Unless you're after these, picking Thorio between them is nigh hopeless. The spot near Emerald Lakes Mall (pointed...
  17. S

FYI: Robots Incursion Event

Looks really interesting but since this is not the kind of shared event where you can just join an ongoing round with a tt gun and learn what's coming at you before choosing your tackle, it requires some preparation. Would someone be able to give an estimate of a budget needed for a meaningful...
  18. S

Bump with Saga - Wind Him Up (Live) Added item of interest.
  19. S

Games Where You Can Make Real Cash | Invision Game Community - Invision Game Community

You are probably right, the environment is tightening for this kind of thing nearly everywhere and the outlook not hopeful. However, we're not quite in a theocracy yet and such differences in the present time beg for an explanation. My last experience with cashing out L$ was a while ago, because...
  20. S

Suggestion: developments regarding blockchain technology

Not everything which is technically doable is good business practice just because it has some fans out there. Cryptos are still not mainstream, how often does one have to repeat that. We had hundreds of ways even before cryptos, when Neteller and Moneybookers (now Skrill) and many more were a...
  21. S

But why should they do all the work for you if you can do it yourself? Exchange your cryptos and deposit from there. Receive your withdrawal and buy cryptos. What does all this have to do with MA as long as they have no reason to be in there themselves? The withdrawal delay has a different...
  22. S

To put this more precisely, the exchange value is not zero but incalculable for a business that depends on getting it exchanged in order to pay its bills. This is a showstopper. Everybody who suggests to do this here only ever has their own convenience in mind but doesn't see why it can't work...
  23. S

Please, could you remove the Colonist Jumpsuit mission from the daily mission terminal and put it somewhere else. Not sure how others feel but I'm not much interested in it and find it quite annoying how it keeps getting in the way. If I don't accept it, the yellow exclamation mark is always on...
  24. S

Bump with Lords Of Acid - The Crablouse
  25. S

Games Where You Can Make Real Cash | Invision Game Community - Invision Game Community

These are country specific and outside of their control (there is a current note to Turkish users on the withdrawals help page). But no waiting time of 50 business days or any artificial delay at all. This is the part I really don't understand, Entropia is the only place where I ever found such...