Search results

1. Zip

Selling: SOLD

--------------------------
  2. Zip

Closed this!

Will close the investment! Personal reasons :)
  3. Zip

Selling: Omegaton M83 Predator T9

Sold............
  4. Zip

Selling: Weapon and some more.

Things gone
  5. Zip

Selling: Halloween Ring 2019

Been thinking about a switch in rings. Selling my Halloween 2019 seeing i will replace it with a Summer 2018. SB: 16,5k BO: 17k 24h timer on SB Items that are intresting in a trade are: Summer 2018: Valued at 14k Regards Zip
  6. Zip

Question: Investment possibility!

Hey everyone! I will now place down a investmant possibility that is open for questions. Hey everyone! This is not a thing that i am taking live at this moment. So no need to ask me about investment at this time if you were thinking that. Need input on this from everyone! This is not a loan...
  7. Zip

Question: "Loan service" Give and take investment

Hey everyone! This is not a thing that i am taking live at this moment. So no need to ask me about investment at this time if you were thinking that. I am posting this here to get som community thoughts about this idea. I have been getting good feedback from a few selected persons. Now its...
  8. Zip

Theorycraft: Best payout event 2020!

Made this thread to bring the discussions away from my sales thread. Here we can talk about the diffrent events and the income a landarea can generate. Seeing i got a few questions im guessing there are more out there.
  9. Zip

Selling: LA: Atrox Paradise -OLA02- NNW of Nate Valley

-----------------------------------------
  10. Zip

Buying: LR-40 FEN Edition

Bought one.
  11. Zip

Buying: Taking Viceroy from Normal to Mod!

Done! Got my upgrade
  12. Zip

FYI: OLA#21 Formicacida: HIGH Markup Loot, Mid lvl Mob

Perfect place to get those Formicacida points needed for the Iron mission! They do not only drop plenty of Spleen but also drop a few other nice markup items! Maturity: Set to Ravager as Average! Items and markup found in loot: Animal Spleen Oil Omegaton A104 Arsonistic Chip 4 (L) Camo Arms...
  13. Zip

FYI: *Pure Peds Payout* Special on Sentosa's Reach!

Pure Peds Payout is running as normal on this area from today. Songkra Valley is no longer a event area with Pure Peds Payout! To get you all to feel out the Mutated Madana i will be having a 500peds extra weekly bonus on Arkadia for a time beeing! Sentosa's Reach celebration! Sentosa's...
  14. Zip

Selling: imk2 T5.99

Sold..............
  15. Zip

Selling: Selling Landareas!

Name a new thread. Was probably the best thing. Thanks for the input :)
  16. Zip

Songkra Valley Shop is open!

No longer my estate!
  17. Zip

*The Gambler* 30min Accumulate Event!

Got info from last weeks event and made a new one! 30min hunt this time. Was way to long last week. No PvP. It was fun but with a 30min hunt timer there is no need to PvP and chill :D Lets see if we can beat the payout from last week that was on 794.55 PED! Remember... WINNER TAKES IT ALL!!!!
  18. Zip

BLOODY MESS at OLA #02! SHL event!

This Saturday there will be a bloody mess at the event! Accumulate loot and PvP is enabled. All loot that is looted this event goes to the winners of the event. PvP is enabled so that not only the Atroxes should be aware of the hungry players out there!
  19. Zip

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

All my areas have been sold! The remaining 5000 PED that was left frpom the last event will still be won by a event on the area. Aswell as the running event that is on it. Making #21 a awsome area to hunt on for some time with alot of event prices to win on it! Lamia Majora Pechunter...
  20. Zip

Buying: Vehicles. Land or Amphibious

Hey! Im after alot vehicles. 30 will be a good start. Need them to be cheap in both price and fuel cost. Need it to be the same model also. So nothing mixed that will not be good seeing they will be used in events and really want them to have the same speed then. If i can get Spear MK. II or...
  21. Zip

Mourner's Mark and Combibo Courtyard OLA #30 (290, 512) SE of Shinook

New mob on the LA! This landarea now has Combibo set to Stalkers and Berycled set to Stalkers! I have updated and searched for a new mob to get the spawn up on this LA. The density has been to low with only having one Combibo DNA. And have tested out alot with getting another Combibo but no...
  22. Zip

Zip's weekly 50% Taxback event with Jackpot!!!

This event is over. Week 9 is the last week of the event!
  23. Zip

Zip's "On the Mall" Weekly event!

Event is shut down! One person there today. Have made a few attempts but none are coming. Thoght at the start that 100peds was a good enough event prize to get a few ppl to a free event. But sadly nothing. If i get the event up and running again ill let you know. Crafted/Bought 23 Spears...
  24. Zip

Twin Peaks Mall!

Hey everyone! Twin Peaks Mall is under new managment from my side :) I will try and keep you updated with what path each shopowner is going with the shops in here! I hope that this gives you a bit more information about the shops here and what they can offer :) And you owners in the mall. If...
  25. Zip

Rookie event 26 Jan! Tickets for 25k Event 1 feb 2020 to win!

Events are off.
Back