1. wenna306

PETITION for Miners ...

Count me in ;) wendy wenna306 holden.
  2. wenna306

Where are you located?

Aussie Aussie Aussie :yay::yay::wtg::wtg:
  3. wenna306

Depositing...and in need of help.

Yeah I would stick to mining also (I mine 95% of the time myself, low risk usually). Your peds seem to disappear slower than hunting, for me anyway. I try not to deposit, only when I really have to. I have a short (week or so) break from EU everytime that 'always lose' cycle comes around...
  4. wenna306

Robot Miner Beacon

I really miss those robot spacecrafts! It was always exciting every time you found one. Your idea is good, but i'd even be happy if the same spacecraft finds came back.
  5. wenna306

Info: How to get your own HP bar on screen.

Yeah me too! Makes it more exciting when you gain extra health, instead of it being buried in the skills section.
  6. wenna306

Hello all

Hi and welcome! I'm sure you will find a wealth of information on these forums! :wtg:
  7. wenna306

Oh my! (Maybe NSF?)

Haha, havent laughed so hard all day ;) I knew Abbee would gain another mention :yay:
  8. wenna306

My Biggest Loss To Date

OMG you have my sympathy there!!! That has to hurt!
  9. wenna306

Selling: Various Blueprints, Make an offer!

All gone.. Thread can be :locked:
  10. wenna306

the mission rewards

I agree that the 'rewards' are pretty crap. It's really just another way for MA to encourage people to play/spend more.
  11. wenna306

Selling: Various Blueprints, Make an offer!

It's storage cleanout time and i've decided to sell all of my blueprints as I never craft anymore. Would like to sell in a bulk lot, but offers on individual bps will be considered. Would be a good purchase for somebody getting started with crafting. Any offers? 1 Advanced Matrix Blueprint 1...
  12. wenna306

Question: TT enmatter finder and miner

I've done nothing but lose with mining since the vu 10.0 update. It's the biggest 'bad spell' ive ever had. I don't think this is too uncommon, i've heard many friends mention how poorly they have done with mining lately aswell.
  13. wenna306

HoF: LONGTOOTH UBER all items

Grats Ex-Soccie and your teamie! Nice loot window indeed!! :yay::yay::wtg::wtg:
  14. wenna306

Got a Manic Miner Item

Grats on your find! It's nice to know they are still out there!
  15. wenna306

Some "groundbreaking" research!

Thanks alot for posting this! I can finally sleep tonight now :yay::wtg:
  16. wenna306

Discovery: unusual find

Grats on the find! You looted from a mob?
  17. wenna306

I got HOF but do i really got it?

Oh ouch to you both! Here's hoping MA will do the right thing to fix countless situations that should never have happened in the first place. Grats on the find and good luck!
  18. wenna306

Question: How is this possible? Is something very wrong?

None by myself or any other miners I know yet :confused:
  19. wenna306

Question: Are you going to recreate your avatar?

I plan to change the look of my ava aswell, mostly because I didn't like the way I looked after I changed it last time. With this being said, I think I would change regardless, the urge to tinker is just too strong! I have changed my avatar every time there was an opportunity in the past.
  20. wenna306

One way to profit from Entropia

lol... some people would do anything to make some easy cash. I wonder if MA would like someone selling their product.. I bet not!
  21. wenna306

EU on Windows 7

Ive been running Win 7 for a couple of weeks now on my lappy, with no problems. I have all my games installed on a different partition to my operating system, so for me it was just a case of installing win 7 and drivers, then running EU as normal and it worked. I am yet to find any bugs, will...
  22. wenna306

~ WOF AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND ~ A Call to Arms!

Would love to join in but RL/ped card thinks otherwise hehe.. Just wanted to say good luck and have lots of fun!
  23. wenna306

Nice silent

Grats Mid, nice find! :wtg:
  24. wenna306

Lost for Words....

Wow.. that's some luck! Grats :yay::wtg:
  25. wenna306

Mining Links

Nice list :D It works for me also :D
Back