Search results

1. whiteknut

5 PED HOF (not mine)

Next one will be in 2039 asking if you can still exchange twen tokens and why isnt the vendor there anymore.
  2. whiteknut

Info: TWEN Vendor Inventory

wasting money on not selling auctions is not very feasible
  3. whiteknut

I would argue with most of your points: TT all the junk loot - if you are a depositor, it is not worth wasting time on getting this extra few pec. (junk with below 110% markup). (unless you have unlimited balance, and can afford of gathering 100s of peds tt value of different junk until enough...
  4. whiteknut

Have i been hacked?

So that is what I said earlier. Your chat log is stored on your computer. Your statement "Thats wrong..." doesn´t make any sense in that case.
  5. whiteknut

Have i been hacked?

where do you access it? For me it is txt file on computer.
  6. whiteknut

Have i been hacked?

chatlog is mostly saved on your computer, only last few rows of private messages and can be seen otherwise.
  7. whiteknut

TWEN Token Fund - Equal Opportunity for All!!! by Xanato Kaso and co.

true, so i know very well that 13k is a lot of money for little to no work :) Nowadays i just kill maffoids and hope to see some swirlies.
  8. whiteknut

under 2 ped already. Lowest buyout is 1.95 , highest order is 1.5
  9. whiteknut

TWEN Token Fund - Equal Opportunity for All!!! by Xanato Kaso and co.

great idea, but 13k fee for your work seems a lot.
  10. whiteknut

Entropia Universe 17.1 Release Notes

Boosted bp information is great idea. I get that some old time crafters, traders are pissed cause new crafters now wont sell their bps too cheap. I was the one who made the original thread regarding secrets of crafting few years ago and the reason behind this is simple. Now: New player gets...
  11. whiteknut

FYI: Secrets of Crafting

Nice! Have to reinstall the game to come check it out.
  12. whiteknut

Question: Auto bidding in auction how?

It wouldnt put bid on item that ends after order expiration (unless it has been changed, if it has , it would be very easy to exploit it - but i think it hasnt). So most likely - OP didnt get outbid at all (just saw outbid message that was about previous outbid)
  13. whiteknut

Which Auction & Market History improvements would you like?

XX. Make orders always pay maximum price they ordered for. Would remove auction order abuse for deeds. Because atm most of deed orders are done by mistake hunters, they list big quantity orders just incase someone makes mistake. Atm : you order 100CLD for 1900 each, someone list 100 for 1899...
  14. whiteknut

yup, it is very common for multiplier bps.
  15. whiteknut

I see lots of blueprints in this list that are NOT profit or multiplier bps! Be careful. These are just limited blueprints, some with really sh*tty returns. level 6 finder amp, m3a (L) etc etc.. Dont give out false information. level 6 is about 50ped input and minimum success is also close to...
  16. whiteknut

Account Locked - Never do something wrong

Can you provide such statement from MA?
  17. whiteknut

Account Locked - Never do something wrong

If all is correct and you know you haven´t done anything wrong then only reason could be this sentence. You dont know where the peds come from, only official deposit channels are safe.
  18. whiteknut

Known issue notice regarding the Battle Simulator and Buffs

How in the hell you manage to do it? If i am being very careful i run out of time and if i try to speedrun i die in the last room. Are there some health boosts or tips how to do it?
  19. whiteknut

Advanced animal brush bp UL

Not much of use for it. The demand of advanced animal brushes is well covered by the L bps. I know quite a few of those brushes travel to trade terminal, as they are very hard to sell (someone buys first you list on auction, then you list another, then the buyer discovers that theres no real use...
  20. whiteknut

In case the Euro falls

If euro falls nothing big will happen. As currency is itself tied to USD and Mindark is operating in SEK. If SEK would fall, it could be fall of Mindark. Euro falling against other currencies would mean Euro players couldnt afford to buy new stuff for a while, If currency falls the prices rise...
  21. whiteknut

Info: How to make money in Entropia Universe (newcomers edition)

nr.11 is not for profiting. If you split profits and losses it is same as mining for enmatters instead of ores (half the cost half the income).
  22. whiteknut

Mindark : Please fix this Rigged persons faults and forbid him to cheat please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo
  23. whiteknut

The most expensive loot and the biggest loot detached from the game

It really happened.. Even low level crafters ran out of materials to craft Jester d1 (some material was 110% then after 20k clicks the markup of this material went up to 135% already).. It was even worse with Cold Ir crafting (Azzurdite). Azzurdite was pretty much tt junk, but as soon as you did...
  24. whiteknut

The most expensive loot and the biggest loot detached from the game

1. Hunting small feffoids was same as afk crafting for me (no talking, no thinking, just clicking) 2. Mining on FOMA was same as afk crafting for me (no talking, no thinking, just clicking) 3. Crafting before EXP bps was same as afk crafting for me (no talking, no thinking, just clicking) You...
  25. whiteknut

Selling: Uber Tier rates Full TT Isis Zero-Five (L)

thanks and the clock is ticking 1hour from your post and you can come pick it up :) (unless someone overbids)
Back