Search results

1. R

News: Halloween Mayhem 2020 Results

It is one of reasons I sold out long ago, MA never concentrate to right things. This situation just prove that... People have reported bug for months, but MA did not care, then they got tired of people complaining and did fix it, while saying thins - "Due to the unintended Yog pet buff being...
  2. R

Selling: Skills for 100%

They must go! UP!
  3. R

Selling: Skills for 100%

Selling skills for 100%. You provide ESI. I give deposit for ESi if needed. For example if you bring 100 ped ESI, i fill it with skill, you should get ~90ped tt implant (loosing 10% of ESI during chiping out), so i will charge for that 90 ped. Skills available: Marksmanship ~850tt Anatomy...
  4. R

Constant Spamming?

-rep them and system should ban after xx -rep :)
  5. R

Question: Where all ESI?

Item is important, thats why it become rare? :D Item is high in demand - very low supply Item is a rare drop - drop rate decreased by a lot during last years. I did talk with friends who where looting 5-10 ESI each day, now they are lucky if looting that in a month. Many middle-end game...
  6. R

Question: Where all ESI?

People bought all ESI... Not chiping skills and holding ESI :D You guys before posting like that go and see sales of ESI and how that decreased during last 10 years. sales went down 10 times, while price went up... I got thread about that -...
  7. R

Is THIS really the game we are playing?

Tell me how you get more dps then terminator :D Please! Messi, you forgot to tell that new mentor should be not from Entropy soc :D
  8. R

Is THIS really the game we are playing?

I think terminator is more powerfull then xtlc. Entropedia think that too. But you must know better, same as all other crazy things that Entropy say :D
  9. R

Joda currently broadcasting "FREE WAVES TODAY" with timer for loot waves

Lucky guy??? His girlfriend... Dont have anything against gays, however not everyone must be like you...
  10. R

Joda currently broadcasting "FREE WAVES TODAY" with timer for loot waves

Having fun all the time reading yours posts :)
  11. R

Question: ESI drop rates

Pyrite, ESI and lot of other things that MUST be balanced by MA, so few guys (or girls) can not stop rest EU players from using enhancers, chipping in or out and so on... Another (same) problem is loot waves, Mr Joda doing great work exposing that!
  12. R

Need to deposit for chipping out or no, dosnt matter. You loose 10% of every ESI while chipping out and rest 90% is consumed while other player chip in... You guys saw how many ESI in auction? Just few....
  13. R

Notice regarding inquiries referring to selling of avatars:

Price of skills went down because lees poeple buying, skilling is way more easy to skills and there are lot of skills available. However, ESI price went up a lot, while sales went down a lot and in auction usualy there are just 10-30 ESI...
  14. R

There is no MU if you dont loot ESI :D Thats why MU is so high and only few people are selling... That stops anyone by selling skills.
  15. R

So its MA bad balancing issue. Same like with pyrite and some other things. If MA see problem of selling avatars, they should see a problem with ESI too, same like with other things. However, writing post in forum is way more easy then adjusting few drop rates.
  16. R

MA do not support selling avatar, but cut ESI drop rates, so we cant sell skills too... HERE you can see how much MA decreased ESI drop during last years.
  17. R

Buying: ESI (up to 1500tt)

E s i
  18. R

Again need some ESI (this time up to 1.3k tt)
  19. R

Proofs how new ***** B*T works :)

You are fcinkug raertd exploiter. Here is a video how you bot hunting...
  20. R

True. But now look to another side of that - new players dont have a chance to buy skills and grow fast to high lvl...
  21. R

You are right and wrong. Now ESI is ~900%, most skills are 200-400%, so skills buyer must pay 1100-1300% for most skills, while seller gets just 200-400% for skills. Rest 900% going to hunter. If ESI is (lets say) 500% or TT then buyer of skills pay less, while seller gets same for skills. In...
  22. R

Question to MA and community - why players loot less and less ESI? Here is a print screen of sales and MU of ESI (blue line is sales, green is price) Sales of ESI dropped from 100k, to less then 20k ped tt a month. Average price went up. People want to buy and sell skills, but MA dont let...
  23. ESI sales

ESI sales

24. R

Thx. Interested in buying below, not above MU :)
  25. R

Mindark treating players differently (auction mistake, the following)

MA should not do anything about auction mistakes... If you guys drunk or on drugs or simple distracted by other things - maybe you should not log in in to EU?!
Back