Search results

1. jpcricket

Depositing

I want to use my debit card to deposit some change. I have to activate the card now on the site it says, but I dont have a statement other than estatement for my card. Can I use a debit card, or does it have to be a real credit card?? Once i get this figured out i will put 5 to 10 on a month to...
  2. jpcricket

sweating

i was online for 2 hours and durring that time i managed to only sweat about 20 times some one helped me and he gave me his sweat but i dont see how any one can get very far doing this, and what is the use of the sweat?? when can i get to the good stuff of constructing things and hunting
  3. jpcricket

hello

i went sweating for the first time tonight i managed to collect some and would like to know how much i have to collect to get a decent gun so that i can hunt instead of sweating
  4. jpcricket

computer needed to play

how do i find out what parts are in my computer and what parts i need to play the game how much would a comp be to play the game i think i dont have a graphics card, just what is on the motherboard i only have 256mb ram i have a amd sempron processor i have 20 gb that im not using on hard drive...
Back