Search results

1. dlspiderdmb

Buying: 6A's and lots o' them...

Looking for approx. 28 6A's - what price are you selling for?
  2. dlspiderdmb

So when do y'all think it will start?

I am in the US east coast time. I'm wondering if this thing will actually start tonight at 12:00 ma time, or tomorrow at some time. What are your thoughts? Either way - I can't wait!!!!
  3. dlspiderdmb

Auction Question....

Don't flame me if this has been discussed - i DID search and found nothing... I put something on auction the other day, with a BO of minimal over current market price. It did not sell. I reposted it last night with a BO of minimum UNDER current market price. Literally, in the SAME second I hit...
  4. dlspiderdmb

Selling: Unlimited Isis HL6

Hi, My husband looted one of these bad boys a couple days ago. We are currently accepting offers....thanks! :wtg:
  5. dlspiderdmb

Does anyone like the new VU?

I can't really find anything positive about the new VU - and being at work - I am just hoping there is SOMETHING to look forward to. Trox are my general "go to" mob - can't say I like what I am hearing so far. Do any of the mobs LOOK different?
  6. dlspiderdmb

My First Trip to CND!! :-)

I am no longer a HOF virgin!! The husby and I hit this little one - but its still nice to finally make the list!!!!! :yay::yay: Click to enlarge
  7. dlspiderdmb

So what do you LIKE about the new VU?

There will be countless complaint threads as we all know. Maybe it's a bit to early for this one, seeing as some thing take getting used to before we decide we like them - but what do you guys like about the new VU so far? Me personally I LOVE that they created the trade channel. I don't...
  8. dlspiderdmb

Very nice? or Not so Nice?

Just curious to what others think. Yesterday, my husband found a robot spacecraft. This was the first either of us had seen one, and I told him that I know he can "examine it" somehow. So he killed the three bot guards started walking all over it trying to figure it out. A green dot came onto...
  9. dlspiderdmb

Is PE a small world after all?

I am just curious, has anyone every run into to someone in PE that turned out to be someone they already knew IRL? Or had some other "small world" thing in common? :D
  10. dlspiderdmb

Yay!!!

Much to my surprise, I unlocked RDA on Friday. :yay: It's always nice to see that you actually are progressing!!!!
  11. dlspiderdmb

Does anyone attend West Point Academy?

Hi - can you please PM me if you do? thanks!! :-)
  12. dlspiderdmb

Was anyone able to make their avatar ugly?

Personally, I love the new look, I never thought avatars could be hot, but both mine and my husbands are, LOL! Anyway, I know many of you are disappointed to lose your uniqueness, I'm just wondering if anyone actually got their ken and barbie avi's to be ugly! Post screenies please?
  13. dlspiderdmb

What about a new mob contest?

Wouldn't hit be fun if MA created a contest for players to design and create the "story" of a new mob?
  14. dlspiderdmb

Item Nicknames

Another silly thread, but I am bored at work and not home entropiating, so I thought I'd post this. What kind of nicknames do you guys have for your items? Last night I received a loot of EXACTLY 1K dish...I am sure you can guess what dish is......:yay:
  15. dlspiderdmb

This post got me thinking...

How do we prepare for our inevitable deaths, and what we have tied up in PE? In my case, my husband plays, knows my password and knows what would be needed to be done to sell out. What about everyone else though? Have any of you made arrangements "just in case"? :eek: Have you jotted down some...
  16. dlspiderdmb

Just another day at the office....

Just another day at the office....4 dog lovers... This is a blog I posted on my space, and I thought I would share the story here to, since I spend so much time on this forum. If your interested I hope you enjoy. So I am sitting in my office, and I hear a co-worker yelling my name out the...
  17. dlspiderdmb

How did I ever play this game!?

With my old computer!!!! I just got a new one last night, and I can't beleive the difference! I had no idea the graphics could look so good and oh my goodness the lag is GONE!!! I must have either really liked PE or was really patient to have lasted while on my old PC. Sorry just wanted to...
  18. dlspiderdmb

Do any of you "entropiate"?

I do. When I am at work, I might IM a friend and ask if he is going to entropiate tonight? I will say I entropiated last night. If my husband asks me what I am doing, I will respond that I am entropiating. I get teased about this, but it seems to have "stuck" with those I've said it to. Does...
  19. dlspiderdmb

Mining Upgrade Advice

Hi All, I have TT mining equipment, and I am considering upgrading. Would you recommend just amping my existing equipment first, or purchasing new equpment all together? Any advice is appreciated! Thanks.
  20. dlspiderdmb

How messy is your storage?

Being pretty new to PE, I don't complain too much about any of the changes I've seen, simply because they either don't really affect me, or I wasn't used to anything inparticular to begin with. That being said, MY STORAGE IS A MESS!!! I am a bit of a collector :ahh: , I deposit, I hunt, I mine...
  21. dlspiderdmb

I Graduated!!!!!!!

Not entirely sure this belongs here, but I logged out last night after FINALLY getting 2000 in rifle! YAY!!!!! :yay: Special thanks to Suicide, I couldn't have done it without ya!!!!
  22. dlspiderdmb

Loot Window help?

Last night, while team hunting, i pushed my loot window off to the side, as i am sure many of us do. Well NOW it's gone!! I can't see it anywhere, and although I "hear" it pop open, i can't see it. Has this happened to anyone else? Or did I do something else and don't know it? Any help would be...
  23. dlspiderdmb

Yay me!!!

My very first solo global! When I saw my resource was great, I had no idea it'd been 119 PED! Can you tell I am excited!!? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=53032&catid=searchresults&searchid=10542
  24. dlspiderdmb

Probably a dumb question...

Hi! Looking at the items I have looted/collected on PEAuction, I see quite a few that are going for a value of between 100 and 101%. In these cases, it would be silly to auction right, I should just TT them? Any advice would be great, thanks!!
  25. dlspiderdmb

Sweating Question

I started thinking about it last night...so I figured I'd post it. What's the most you can get of sweat in one shot? The most I have ever collected in one sweat I think was 21 or 22. Does this number go up as your skills do? Dielle ps - BIG shout out to Suicide for meeting up with me last...
Back