Search results

1. Missmonkey

Uber: I Neeeeed Masks

Click to enlarge :) I like making masks these days, i particularly enjoyed this one, i think the clown helped :D
  2. Missmonkey

PriceCheck; Short pleated Skirt BP (L)

Hi, Can anyone help? (L) BP for a short pleated skirt, no MU history - 22 clicks at level 12.5 Tailor Your thoughts would be appreciated :)
  3. Missmonkey

Uber: "You ain't nothin' but a HoundHOG"

Click to enlarge Was a nice surprise, i may get some sweets with the other 13 ped ;)
  4. Missmonkey

Uber: GloryHounds Super Aurli

Click to enlarge My Society mate Jenga and i bagged this little fella last night - was worth the wait ;)
  5. Missmonkey

A Lovely little bird

I missed the swirleys because i wasn't paying attention....a Lovely little bird for dinner :) Was Oil and a full TT CB21(L) Click to enlarge
  6. Missmonkey

TEAM EUDORIA NEEDS YOU and you and you baabaabaaaa

A few questions..... *Love EU? *got a gun (and a few hours to spare)? *Wonder what this woffing buisness is all about and want to take part? If you have answered YES to the above questions... JOIN US! Sign up here or the Team Eudoria thread We even have our own Anthem..... It goes as...
  7. Missmonkey

WoF Team Eudoria 2008

:yay: We did well last year - time to revive the old team :yay: sign up here..... It is still mandatory for the Eudorian team to learn all the words to the Eudorian National Anthem ;) It goes as follows: Opening Chorus Eudoria Eudoria, Land of all good things. Eudoria Eudoria, The good...
  8. Missmonkey

Big Bird :) 1.2K Bery

Found this little fella on CND this morning - excuse the grey armor (time for a new graphics card) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  9. Missmonkey

FoF X - Revived - Bring out your big guns

FoF XINSECTICIDEMain Entry: in·sec·ti·cide. Pronunciation: in-'sek-t&-"sId Function: noun "a chemical used to kill insects.Substances that are capable of killing insects, used by humans to those who are considered pests" As a warm-up for the forthcoming WoF i will be resurrecting FoF X...
Back