Search results

1. Redfrog

Grammar Nazi Alert!

Yes, that's me, with a little bit of information about one of my pet hates :D A lot of native English speakers still get this one wrong. The Apostrophe. ' or `, it has two functions: to indicate possession to show where one or more letters are missing Possession: e.g. - Star's ModFAP, MA's...
  2. Redfrog

Must be my lucky week ;)

Three days ago I get this, then today MA kindly gives me this: 236 PED Legionaire 01 with full tt F and M Martial(L) thighs and 99 PED of tt food. Purple spam is turned off as usual. The funny thing is, as I was setting I was thinking about what I'd like to loot if I globalled, and the...
  3. Redfrog

HoF: #4

I'd just got the Warrior mission when a socmate asked me to clear some Warriors from a waypoint on a mission he was doing. After we'd done that I decided to hang around and shoot a few more and got my 4th ever (and 2nd biggest) HoF :) I wasn't expecting an actual loot HoF, I was expecting...
  4. Redfrog

Am I uber now?

TP running yesterday, cba to press T so I tried to suicide and .... I never knew I had another 250+ HP hidden away somewhere ;)
  5. Redfrog

Buying: F Berzerker footies

I'm currently using Shogun but would like these just so it's a full set. Willing to pay reasonable price but if you're asking silly money I'll stick with the Shogun. Thanks :)
  6. Redfrog

Question: Does this happen for you with an SIB weapon?

It's only a little bit too wide but .. ... how often does this happen? Check the stats ;)
  7. Redfrog

Selling: Cognac, Feodora and Foxy Stillettoes

My Combibo textured Cognac coat, Feodora and Foxy High Stilletto Boots are up for sale. It's taken me a lot of time grinding 'bibos and haunting the auctions to put this outfit together so I really would prefer to sell to one person as a set. If there's no takers then I'll put them into the...
  8. Redfrog

Question: Enhanced - is it?

Unlocked Tier I on a non-SIB weapon and decided to try an Accuracy enhancer in the socket. I checked the figures and found: Standard: CHA = 6.5/10.0 (=0.65) Enhanced: CHA = 7.8/12.0 (=0.65) Tried the enhancer on a maxed (L) weapon and went from 10.0/10.0 to 12.0/12.0 - both of which equate to 1...
  9. Redfrog

Polls

There seems to be a lot of polls made about meaningless things that, in my opinion, don't gain anything from having a poll added to the thread. But that's what I think about a lot of them. Agree? Or not?
  10. Redfrog

Goddamnit!

I wanted to do that! I suppose it was you who took the buyout on that one in auction a couple of days ago that I was bidding on? Gratz anyway ;) If you're only using the other one to Tier up with, any chance of borrowing it to do the same? Collateral to be arranged.
  11. Redfrog

Screw it, I'm claiming it!

A friend who is without a net connection atm asked me to log in to her account to contact someone from her FL and give them her MSN address. I logged into her account to find that she was being brutally beaten by a nasty Feff Raider. As a true friend I decided it would would be the friendly...
  12. Redfrog

3 out of 3 and an SGA item

My first ever Snarg global in 3.5 years was followed by two more globals on the next two Snargs! (55 PED, 73 PED and another 55 PED) I couldn't see in the loot window what I'd looted since my gfx card is badly in need of upgrading but I did notice a new fap in my inventory when I looked next...
  13. Redfrog

Your 2nd global

I can remember my first global as clearly as anything - 135 PED Argo Young somewhere in the hills West of Atlas Island, after about 4 months of playing. But I can't for the life of me remember what my second one was - not the mob, the maturity, the location or the value. The question I'm...
  14. Redfrog

Buying: Rapper (L) BLP amps

As title, would prefer over 20 PED tt but others considered. PM or reply in thread. Thanks :)
  15. Redfrog

Buying: Unlimited Riker UL2

As title ;) Sensible offers only please.
  16. Redfrog

Uber: OMFG!!!1one Still in shock!

I just thought I'd wander North from Chimera and shoot a few Berys, Saba, 'trax and Longu when I got deafened! Then had to waddle slooooowly out of PvP3! :D That's a full tt Emik T10 there but it was the 1.97 PED FAP-5 that really made my day ;)
  17. Redfrog

Question: Your most-used armour and why?

With the recent threads on best eco for Ithaca troxies, how useful Kobold really is and other similar ones, it got me thinking. This only applies if you have more than one set of armour: which set gets the most use in terms of the time it spends on your back? And why? Is it because it offers...
  18. Redfrog

Selling: Full F Gnome

As title - finally looted a set of arms last night and made a full set out of the spare bits in storage. tt+12 ovno. PM or reply in thread, ty for looking.
  19. Redfrog

HoF: w00t! Another HoF! :D

Intuition said "Armax" so off I went South of PvP3: And then half an hour later: Then I decided I may as well use up the UL2 I had, as I'd looted another one earlier, so went to shoot Faucers, Exos, etc West of Twin Mall. And headed back along the side of the Argo territory when I saw this...
  20. Redfrog

I had a nice day yesterday :)

On a hunch I decided to run from Palms to Nea's and shoot what I ran into. Then I got my first Thorio Global (93 PED) Yes, I had the noise (globals) turned off as usual :( Then, while playing with Opalos and a FAP-5 in the ring at Billy's I unlocked Medicine: And went and bought another...
  21. Redfrog

FYI: More BotSpam, 12/12/08

Sorry about it taking 2 screenies ;)
  22. Redfrog

HoF: Finally!

After just over 2.5 years I got my first ever HoF! I would show the HoF list as well but by the time I'd saved this screenie it was already out of the list! :D
  23. Redfrog

Question: How much per hour?

Ok, it takes 6 seconds to charge up and 6 seconds to sweat, that's 5 potential attempts per minute, 300 per hour. With a max pull of 22 sweat per time, the theoretical max amount of sweat per hour is 300 x 22 = 6,600 sweat. How close do you actually get to this?
  24. Redfrog

A big TY to SoftHart ..

.. for the Opalo/CB5 PvP event at Zychion earlier this evening, it was great fun. And gratz to Geoffrey for racking up the most points and to all the DD members for their fine example of teamwork. It showed just how effective a team is against a collection of individuals.
  25. Redfrog

F.A.O. Damien dany34 Zmudzinski

For: - shooting me in the back when my Allo was 3/4 dead; - then KSing that same Allo you're KOS whenever I see you. Have a nice day.
Back