Search results

1. I

2012 Merry Mayhem Rules & Info

It means, that you can't cancel, abandon (or finish) your MM mission and keep points accumulated. While you are not in the instance you can hunt whatever you want. If you'll press "abandon" ("cancel", whatever) the mission in Quest/Mission dialog window, acummulated points will be lost.
  2. I

FYI: Shinkiba Wave events

mrproper, plus reputation for starting this thread. My soc friends found (first W of Twin) event area, that's why we are goin' to use your information. Thanks a lot :) plus reputation to Chopper as well, for the good info too :)
  3. I

Merry Mayhem 2010 Top 10 Scores

Didn't took part this time, couldn't go off job (well there's not enough PED ATM too :) ), but have experience in Merry and can tell for sure...... without team it's impossible to win. But... two years ago I got my biggest loot during Merry event. In spite that I had 200 place or similar, that...
  4. I

More cost effective, efficient and customer satisfying

I don't think MA's servers cost 100 USD to buy and prepare servers just for trying. Cach some good book, go with friend play some pool or bowling, that's a good chance for that.
  5. I

Help: Problems regarding a soc HoF

When we hunt with a team we always split markup of non stackable items. Because you can loot a good item, but that will be all team's loot. According to these rules I would split a markup of unstackable items, but.... there is always a matter of honor etc (like you said) in cases like this. I...
  6. I

Opalo Hunt 4 HoF III

Hope, will be able to join you and bring at least few people from LT with me :)
  7. I

Allophyl

Allophyls regenerating fast, so if you don't feel yourself strong at hunting, I suggest you to hunt with a team.
  8. I

Basic Target Assessment Unit

I don't think price will go down, maybe a little. It is used to craft Rutc Slo(L) longblade. In my opinion.... this weapon is veeeery good for middle lvled swordsmans. Lower decay, most mobs can be killed with them.
  9. I

WTB Loughlin Scratcher One (L)

I just bought Rutic Slo(L) BP. I checked the lis of the mobs that are dropping Basic Target Assessment Unit (BTAU).... tried Shinook jungle for Combibo.....Shinook is empty.... then went for Exarosaurs Old Alpha/Stalker in Exa land, Exas are not dropping BTAU. I'm confused :confused:
  10. I

Problems with my name in EU :)

Hi guys, I noticed that my name dissapeared inside EU. Can someone tell me how I could lose my name and how can I become named person again? :)
Back