Search results

1. mortslha

Selling: Fire Forge ARR 8000 - SGA Edition Rifle

Selling: Fire Forge ARR 8000 - SGA Edition Rifle (Full TT) - Awesome Gun!! For the more professional hunter http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Fire_Forge_ARR_8000%2c_SGA_Edition I'll trade straight for 1 Calypso Land Deed or I'll trade for 1200 PED, straight First...
  2. mortslha

Downloading EU - version updates

There used to be a thread that had each version update in a separate downloadable file, and it always had a single batch file with all the latest vu's together that one could download, to same a lot of time. I've searched high and low and can't find it. Anyone know where it is? Thanks.
  3. mortslha

Selling: Rutol

Selling Rutol 1 ped each. have a limited supply, let me know how many you want. First come, first served.
  4. mortslha

Selling: Fire Forge ARR 8000, SGA Edition

Selling my Fire Forge ARR 8000, SGA Edition. It's in good shape and works just like new ;) Starting bid = 1590 + TT Buyout bid = 1790 + TT I'll run this for a week, until July 7th, if needed. Please PM me with any offers or questions. Good luck, Mort
  5. mortslha

Tantillion

Does anyone know where a good tantillion spawn is? I mean one that isn't infested with Armax or other nasty beast, just an open field of pink frogs to chop up. Is there a Land Area with just Tants? That would be wicked cool to have 20 of them spawn on you at once. Thanks for any info...
  6. mortslha

Selling: Simyenov 98 Superluminal Relay

Selling the Superluminal Relay. One of the rare items in the Manic Miner event. I found it last night while out mining of course :wtg: You can turn this into Mindark at a ceremony at the end of the event. The gift will be a FireForge 8000 AAR - SGA Photo of the Relay. SB = 2k BO = 3k I'll...
  7. mortslha

Simyenov 98 Superluminal Relay

I got one of the 15 Simyenov 98 Superluminal Relay's for the Manic Miner event while dropping probes last night. I guess I'm interested in: Price check for the Relay = ??? Price check for the gift (FireForge 8000 AAR SGA) = ??? I know it's probably one in the same thing, but maybe someone...
  8. mortslha

Simyenov 98 Superluminal Relay

I looked for other threads on this, but couldn't find any, so here it is. I was out mining yesterday, and on my 4th probe, i got an "out of ordinary" claim. It came with a III typo, Angel Scales and this... A Simyenov 98 Superluminal Relay. One of the items from the Manic Miner event. The...
  9. mortslha

"Insert your caption here"

I was wandering around (more like like spending 45 min's trying to run around some hogglos to get back to a tp) and i came across this picture. Not only did it make for a good laugh, but finally i could run up to a hogglo and it couldn't hurt me, a little sweet revenge for them having killed me...
  10. mortslha

Where are CryEngine2 avatar shots?

Anyone else not waiting patiently anymore to see the new CryEngine 2 avatar screen shots? When the Familiar Places - New CryENGINE Screenshots were posted last week it says at the bottom... Next week we will be presenting the first avatar screen shots from the new CryENGINE Planet Calypso. I...
  11. mortslha

How best to mix Probes and Mines

I've been doing surveying for all my mining career and have been successful with it and am thinking it's time to start trying some prospecting and I want to hear from people that do that now and what you have found to be the most efficient way to do more. For example: 1. Lets say you drop a...
  12. mortslha

Selling: Knight Armor (M)

I have two pieces of Knight armor Knight (M) Harness SOLD Knight (M) Arms SOLD Auction Will End Friday, July 4th at noon MA time I'll keep this thread posted with bids. Happy Bidding
  13. mortslha

Why is Nemesis armor so...

I've been in the market for new armor and trying to get the best punch for my ped and I was originally looking at Nemesis(m) because it was well rounded and still somewhat easy to find. But what I ended up doing instead was getting a set of Ghost(m) and Vigi(m) I would use the Ghost when...
  14. mortslha

Buying: Vigi (m) Full Set

Buying Vigi (m) Haven't been able to find any sellers at tt+1400 or tt+1500. I guess tt+1600 is the going rate now. Any sellers?
  15. mortslha

Buying: Vigi (m)

Full Set tt+1400 i can buy parts (helmet,harness,foot..) if that is all you got. offers welcome, thx, gl
  16. mortslha

What is the deal with COS never maxing out

Hi, I'm trying to do some crafting and am getting stumped by how the COS progresses and why it won't progress anymore after a certain point. For example, I'm crafting Basic Filters. I bought the blueprint at QR of 30 and have moved it up to 60. My Cos is pretty high but still has another...
  17. mortslha

Question: What is the deal with skill implants and unlocking skills

I'm looking for a little clarification on a couple theories. I haven't seen any discussion about it or tests. Are there any side effects on an avatars skill progression towards unlocking new skills when you chip in skills??:confused: My friend said that if you buy a skill (whatever it may be)...
Back