Search results

1. Galandris

Uber: Nice ambu made my day...

The picture shows everything... Click to enlarge After a long long time...:yay::yay:
  2. Galandris

My first XXI

as the title says my first XXI and my biggest mining claim so far... Click to enlarge
  3. Galandris

A monday @ cnd

My monday in Entropia Universe started like this Click to enlarge and then it continued like this.. Click to enlarge and finally... Click to enlarge
  4. Galandris

Just a little fat merp...

Last night as i was mining in dome 13 this little merp came across me and .... Click to enlarge
  5. Galandris

A day with neconu!!!

Neconu were nice to me today....:yay::yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  6. Galandris

My best day for 2k8 so far...

After a loooong badloot period , today i finally made some profit... at first a nice atrox Click to enlarge then a longu Click to enlarge then some nice formicacidas Click to enlarge Click to enlarge and at the end of my hunts Click to enlarge :yay::yay:
  7. Galandris

Nice start for the new VU

After a long badluck period and some bad VUs this 1 started quite well for me so.. trying to find where aurli were....i bumped into..... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge but finally i found them in dome 4 Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  8. Galandris

Soc terms

Hello... Dunno if this has been mentioned before and i apologize if it has but wouldnt be good to have a soc term @ cp? I noticed that there rnt any up there...and i think that it would be very useful for people that stay there for a long time... Personally i visit soc term almost every day and...
  9. Galandris

shopkeeper

Accepting offers for a shopkeeper..post here or via pm :) :) Click to enlarge After some research i decided to make this an auction with SB : 4.5k BO : 5k Auction starts today (sunday) and ends next sunday 4 of november 22:00 MA time. Should the offer not meet with my request i hold the...
  10. Galandris

Accepting offers for Boar M

I am accepting offer for a beautiful Boar M (w/o foot guards). Starting price for it is tt+7.2k, and BO is tt+7.5k. You can post your offers in this thread or via PM. This is not an auction and when I get my first offer (tt+7.2k) I will end this thread within 24 hours time. I also hold all the...
  11. Galandris

cornudos stalker 10580ped

After globalling at 3 of the 5 LAs for the league i decided to go try get 1 at the last 2.. But it went so bad that i decided to mine instead... But that 1 was near me in the radar and i decided to kill it and... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge At first i thought i globalled till i realised...
  12. Galandris

3 nice globals

I was after some cauda near Twin to get me a vigi harness and Click to enlarge then i went to umbra village and Click to enlarge and finally i went to hunt some armaxes and Click to enlarge got me a medium focus chip... Didnt have 1 so i think ill start focusing
  13. Galandris

nice start for march

A molisk:yay: Click to enlarge An exa:yay: Click to enlarge and finally an allo:yay: Click to enlarge
  14. Galandris

some nice longu

So i returned at my longu again and... Click to enlarge and... Click to enlarge
  15. Galandris

some more globals

So i went to check my luck on armaxes and after a while this popped up Click to enlarge and a bit later Click to enlarge then i went to mine for a bit and... Click to enlarge it took me 90 mins to drill this cause i still use tt excavator. So on my return to the tp after a few only...
  16. Galandris

some more nice globals

garcen 53 Click to enlarge longu guard 50 Click to enlarge and finally longu prov 124 Click to enlarge
  17. Galandris

some nice globals

longu 60 Click to enlarge ambu 68 Click to enlarge feff 61 although without a korss :mad: Click to enlarge feff 66 Click to enlarge and finally feff 62 Click to enlarge
  18. Galandris

oil 56

Click to enlarge
  19. Galandris

Longu liked me last night

longu 74ped Click to enlarge and after a while longu 94 ped Click to enlarge
  20. Galandris

Nice weekend

Nice weekend for me a nice argo Click to enlarge My first spacecraft Click to enlarge A non vigi exa :ahh: Click to enlarge And finally a feff Click to enlarge :yay:
  21. Galandris

52 ped umbra fem

I decided to go hunting some umbra to see what they loot and tara Click to enlarge
  22. Galandris

90pedder argo

As i was trying to go to an umbra village this came upon me Click to enlarge yay :yay: :yay:
  23. Galandris

Last 2 weeks

Now that my internet connection is up i can post last 2 week's progress...:) 31/12 my first hof 333 argo hunter Click to enlarge And the new year started very well for me :yay: First global of the year on a team hunt with my socmate Jel 151 argo adult Click to enlarge And later while i...
  24. Galandris

1335 argo young

My first uber...:yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  25. Galandris

69 ped gazz

And the first global came for me last thursday.... :yay: But i missed the swirls ;) Click to enlarge
Back