Search results

1. Hermann

Question: CLD Price and Payout Drop

hmmm what will happent when MA start pay in the Future more Bonuses in Events and pay those with CLD payouts ??? when it can happent 1 time it may be happent more times ...?..and maybe People think Auds ist the safer Investestment and start Change CLD to Auds income....they just must go hunt and...
  2. Hermann

CLD vs AUD: A comparison

hmmm maybe im wrong but arent there still Auds in Mindarks Webshop to buy for 50 ped .???? so why pay 55 ped if u can buy those for 50 peds in the shop ???
  3. Hermann

Selling: Selling CLD & AUD ' s

i want buy the last 7 AUDS from u im in twins teleport right now
  4. Hermann

Buying: Angel Shin (M)

Angel shin pm sent regards, Hermann
  5. Hermann

Achievement: Finish the Neconu 10K

grz well done m8 :yay: and nice reward too and now go and get ur Hof that u can get the Helm hehe :wise:
  6. Hermann

Selling: Chikara APPPG-1 SGA edition

gun sold. prize and buyer want stay anonymus. thx all for the intrested in this rare run :yay: regards, Hermann
  7. Hermann

Bump up a bit :)
  8. Hermann

Selling this plasma gun Name a prize tag on this weapon its not easy for me because sga edition was never sold on auktion. Last non SGA chikara APPPG-1 went for tt + 3999 2 months ago i think. so if anyone intrested in this waepon just give me a offer via PM or post in this thread, and i...
  9. Hermann

This hunting method = kill stealing ?

Rofl I hunt Drones now for 2 years with short or longer breaks in between u are 100% a pain in the ass and all u want ia ruin outher players fun. i just hope that MA one day gives u bann for ur grief playing style
  10. Hermann

Buying: Chikara APPPG-1

PM sent :wtg:
  11. Hermann

Uber: 9k Formie

Grz m8 well done :yay: hope u find some more of that kind ;)
  12. Hermann

Selling: Vigilante set (M), Knight et (M) 6a plates 2c plates

ok i buy it for tt+240peds
  13. Hermann

Achievement: Kamel Hmm Vafan 2009 in short

cant say grz to u because when someone still need killstealing outher people at jason drones something must be really wrong with u......
  14. Hermann

SGA: final outcome official thread

SGA Items Lootet 12 1 x chikara APPG-1 SGA Edition (Drone) 1 x MK II SGA Edition (Drone) 3x Vigilante gloves (f) SGA Edition (Drone) 4x Vigilante gloves (m) SGA Edition (Drone) 1x EP 17 Bodyguard SGA Edition (Drone) 1x 8a plate...
  15. Hermann

Selling: 8a plate sga edition

The hidden buyout just was reached by anonimous thx to the other bidders for the intrested in this plate. thread can be closed pls. regards, Hermann
  16. Hermann

bump it up
  17. Hermann

Achievement: EPIC FAILing an ML-35 TIER UPGRADE

well im really sorry for ur Lost :( maybe u shoud make this Lost to the same newspapers public that bring the news about the the buy of cp from Buzz....:eek: than MA can realize how stupid this Tier System really is and because they dont like bad press they change something in the Tier System...
  18. Hermann

got a new bid tt + 3,1k by Stormer for the plate
  19. Hermann

ok SB is meet Bidder want stay anonimous When no one else bids auktion ends 30 Dez 00:00 MA server time. There is a sniper rule of 30 mins after last bid
  20. Hermann

bump it up :eek:
  21. Hermann

get the plate now ;)
  22. Hermann

Selling this nice 8a sga edition plate SB tt + 3k peds Auktion ends 3 days after sb is meet i have a hidden buyout in mind if this BO is meet the plate Auktion is closed and plate goes to buyer. regards, Hermann
  23. Hermann

Uber: nice plate

Click to enlarge was out trying Formidons and loot was very bad than this critter crossed my way and i was ro lazy to avoid him :yay: 8a SGA Plating is for sale if anyone is intrested just give me PM :wtg:
  24. 8a Sga

8a Sga

8a sga
  25. Hermann

Ammo in loot *10; Ammo used *100

I noticed ecaxt the same :scratch2: i usually dont complain much but this must be a bug. The Enhancers cant compensate the missing ammo in the Loot...If the ammo in Loot would be x 100 than the tt value on loot would be the same than it was before VU 10.6.
Back