Search results

1. C

Warning - Aakas Instances bugged

Aakas Key 5 on Arkadia is bugged, maybe other levels are too. We were nearly unable to complete the instance because one of the mobs was Unreachable, and the next gate would not open. We got to the penultimate room, where the mobs come in waves, and we could not kill the final L7 Magurg...
  2. C

Discovery: Combustive Attack Nanochip V

Max TT is 79 Ped, instead of 54.5 for the L Ammo is 2229, instead of 2250 L Decay is 1.008 Pec, instead of 0.556 L
  3. C

Not seen these before

MA avatar creation allows this ?
  4. C

Uber: 1169 Ped LA40 Atrox Event Winner

The Atrox Event on LA40 has been kind to me recently. 1169 Ped Atrox Mature. (Most mobs in this LA are Prov-Dom, so this was the smallest mob in the LA, and I had switched to my much-used Kat Det). Quite early in the Event I had started with a 184 Ped Global, which remained the...
  5. C

Missing Missions

When I logged in today I see that my Missions list is missing The daily miner The big mining find The daily hunter Possibly the daily poacher. I know they were there within the last 2 weeks because I checked their progress. The other 30 active missions are still in the list. Support Call logged.
  6. C

HoF: 3 Mining Hofs in one day

You wait months, getting bad loots and depositing, then suddenly your avatar is hot. It started on Sunday night. I depo'd to do the Atrox event. After 60 mins, nothing. Then 105 followed by 107, and just before the end, 203, enough to get me the 100 Ped 2nd prize. So Monday morning I went...
  7. C

Other Planet Auction Items returned to Calypso?

I logged in tonight after the update, and found 3 items in my personal inventory (I'm on Calypso), which I'd left on auction on I think Rocktropia several months ago, and which had been unsold. Has anyone else had this? Curiously I still have 1 item unsold on the RT auction which was not...
  8. C

Silent Global - Mars Globe Lamp

So I went to kill a few more Gokis to finish the wave spawn mission, and noticed an item in the loot text worth 20 Pec. When I got back and checked - Only 3 sold this year, and historic prices as high as TT + 350 ped. I wonder if this is MA's idea of more interesting loot. Maybe they...
  9. C

Auction Commission not changed?

I'm having trouble confirming this. If I remember rightly, it was 0.50 Ped plus 5% of MU. Now when I read Alice's guide, although she says commission is 5% of MU, her example actually shows 4.76 as the commission on 100 Ped MU, and twice that on 200 Ped MU. Yet when I now try to sell something...
  10. C

Server Boundaries - some history

If you mine on Calypso, when you run across one of the lines which mark the boundary between areas controlled by different Servers, you will briefly see a white circle around your avatar. If you try to drop a bomb you get the message 'You may not mine in this location'. There is in effect about...
  11. C

Beacon Mission Decay not Calypso Revenue ?

MA Support have declined to confirm that decay in the Feffoid Cave and Beacon Missions are counted as Calypso Revenue. Last week I had another bug in the Feffoid Cave, so I submitted a Support Case. I added a question about Revenue, as the Feffoid Cave appears to be located in Space. As you...
  12. C

Mining Depth Calculator bugged

Hi, someone just pointed me at the Mining Finder page, which will calculate the depth of any Finder based on your Profession, and will show the effect of any Enhancers. But it seems to be bugged, my Profession levels are Prospector 40, Surveyor 24. The depth shown for the VRX2000 is only a...
  13. C

Buying: Mining Skill Enhancers Tier II & IV

I need about 30 each of these initially, maybe more later as they break. None available on auction, or in any shop I've looked in. Please contact me if you can make them (and at a reasonable price!)
  14. C

Mining Skill Enhancers

I wonder if anyone has any experience of the benefits of Mining Skill Enhancers. Up to now I have considered all Enhancers to be of dubious benefit and a waste of Ped, but my recent mining returns have made me consider that I need to use Mining Skill Enhancers. I am Level 39 Prospector, and...
  15. C

Auction bug causing multiple purchase

I just had a bug when using the Auction, which caused me to buy TWO of what I intended to buy. I bid for a Lvl 5 Mining Amp, I got a lot of lag, then a pop-up window saying Could not Execute - try again. So I quit the Auctioneer and went back in again, and rebid, on a different amp. Again I got...
  16. C

Hunting Event for players under 150 HP

See ingame Event list for details. Saturday evening 20:00 MA time. Come and hunt Longu Young, and have a fair chance of winning 100 Ped (2nd - 40 Ped, 3rd - 20 Ped) Ticket Price 6 Ped. Most Loot wins. There is a fairly high density of Longu in this LA, and I'm hoping this will be enough...
  17. C

Bug when trading weapon/tools with Enhancers

I almost lost 18 Ped just now because the system allows you to trade weapons/tools with Enhancers attached, but with no warning. I borrowed a gun, with separate Enhancers, didn't use it, and when I came to return it, the value shown was 18 Ped less. I then realised I had attached the Enhancers...
  18. C

Uber: Mining Hofs XXI, XVII, XVI

I wasn't going to post the first Hof, but then two more came, and a run like this hasn't happened since I increased my amp size. I use a TK320 and a Lvl 5 Amp. Things began well yesterday morning when my first bomb hit a 90 Ped Zand. Then after lunch, and 75 bombs later, XXI 1352 Ped Belk...
  19. C

Uber: 1207 Ped Iolite

XXI Vast Iolite 1207 Ped, using a TK320 with Lvl 5 Amp Glad to say ET took a nice screenshot. And this is doubly a good day - got a 331 Ped Team Hof this morning on a Rextelum.
  20. C

Uber: XXII Zinc

XXII 2736 Ped Zinc; TK320 with Lvl 5 Amp This was my first ever XXII, I've had a few XXI, but I used to use a Lvl 3 (OA-102). Mining has always been profitable for me, but I was becoming concerned at dropping the last 600 bombs without a global. Mining returns are just so unpredictable.
  21. C

Mob Maturity Corruption.

Suddenly I'm seeing the wrong Maturity Names for Pirate Skeletons. It also happens on a different PC, so it looks universal. I know it was showing the correct names 3 days ago, because it was me who updated the Damage Types and Values. Yet today it is showing Young, Mature, Old, etc. All the...
  22. C

Question: search(Robots.network.hub);

Anyone got any info about this mission, which follows uplink(restore(); in the new Mad Prophet chain. The text doesn't say what to do, nor where to do it. It mentions going to an update node, but I tried going back to the one from the previous mission, and nothing happens.
  23. C

How does Looting work in Space?

I assume when a spacecraft is destroyed, the occupants then float in space before reviving at a space station. - is the interval in which they can be looted 10 seconds? - does all the loot (if any) go to the person who first uses the Loot action? - if there is a team, is the loot split ? -...
  24. C

8000 Longblades skill

Achieved 8000 Longblades skill yesterday, all natural. When I started, almost exactly 5 years ago, there were no L weapons, so I chose the Axes after maxing all the TT weapons. I've done what is now strongly advised against, namely used a pair of Kat Det/Valor most of the time, there being...
  25. C

Chromatophore Mk I Armour – My Warnings

Well I've just returned to Calypso and looted my first piece of this recently introduced armour. I want to share my opinion how bad this armour is, as I can't find any specific thread. It gives 10 Impact and 2 Acid protection, so it is clearly aimed at fairly new players. But the TT value of a...
Back