Search results

1. SoftHart

Selling: VAT-100 Mentor Edition

Selling one of the fastest guns in EU. Reasonable offers accepted. Gun must go! http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/VAT-100_Mentor_Edition http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=29
  2. SoftHart

Wasn't there suppose to be an update today?

:scratch2: :scratch2:
  3. SoftHart

You been infected with (virus) game

I was looking for funny virus names and thought this be a cool forum game. Those that post under this post have to infect the person above with a virus. Lets see the creativity flow :D Example: "The person above me has been infected with __________"
  4. SoftHart

Who here plays The Secret World

Just wondering :)
  5. SoftHart

Burlesque

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
  6. SoftHart

Help: Bugged Clothing

Bugged bustier and Tiger stockings And shouldn't the body stocking be worn under the clothes??? Also you can't wear the tiger stocking and macro skirt at the same time now. And when the heck they gonna fix the foxy high boots and macro skirt???
  7. SoftHart

Happy Birthday JC

Happy Birthday JC :birthday: :dance:
  8. SoftHart

Planets distance

Why is it that all the planets are not an equal distance apart. I think its unfair to Planet Partners that their planet is further from the others. And god why does it take soooooooooooo long to travel???? Do you think that promotes visiting other planets?? 30 mins should be MAX no matter...
  9. SoftHart

Contest: Create a In-Game Video set to this song

Every time I hear this song I think of someone making a EU video of it! So make my visions come true and make a video :) Contest runs until December 31, 2011. At that point I will create a poll that will be up for 2 weeks for people to vote on their favorite. Last date to vote will be January...
  10. SoftHart

Achievement: My 5 year B-day!

Not sure if its an Achievement or a Mental Issue :laugh:
  11. SoftHart

Miss and Mister Planet Calypso - Apology

I am truly sorry if my comments were the reason for the closing of the thread. This was never my intention to cause any harm to the contest at all. Actually I am at a lost for words, I didn't think voicing my opinion would cause all this. :( I hope the thread reopens and I hope True Juan and...
  12. SoftHart

Help me decorate for Halloween

In the past I have made gravestones with funny epitaphs and put them all over our yard. As seen in the pictures below. This year I wanted to add a bit of a EU theme. So I am asking for funny epitaphs using ppl's names in EU. Names so far I am wanting epitaphs for are Skam (told her last...
  13. SoftHart

Are we having any updates Sept 27?

I know Calypso and NI postponed theirs but what about the others?
  14. SoftHart

2011 Halloween Gifts

What are your wishes for gifts this Halloween? I want a cat women suit along with the black boots and a whip :) Will other PP have their own Holiday Gifts?
  15. SoftHart

Latest Buzz: MindArk-Controlled Entropia Universe Accounts

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/
  16. SoftHart

My Space Adventure

Might as well post it here too :)
  17. SoftHart

The whinners thread

Having a bad day, need something to bitch, moan and complain about? Well here is a thread just for you! :laugh: Ok, I will start it off :) New VU this week and I am mad cause I haven't had a chance to log in and be part of all the drops and loots that have been going on! I would have taken a...
  18. SoftHart

Question: Combustive Attack Chip---Pyro Kinetic

Anyone know where I can get info on this chip? I could have sworn I was using the II chip and when I used it all up last night I went to buy another one, in the stats it said I wasn't skilled enough, so I looked at the level 1 stats and it said the same thing. How can I not be skilled enough...
  19. SoftHart

Final Fantasy

Have you played it? What is your opinion on it?
  20. SoftHart

Would you join EF again if it was open?

Well what you waiting for? Its open now!! :D
  21. SoftHart

Info: Planet Arkadia?

http://www.planetarkadia.com/ So where the heck this planet come from?? They are popping up all over the place!!
  22. SoftHart

Halloween Gifts 2010

I am surprised that this hasn't come up yet, and if it has........I missed it. So is MA going to grace us with gifts this year? And what will they be? I would like to see some costumes, forget about the masks and hand held items. Give me a sexy witch costume, or sexy devil costume. :yay:
  23. SoftHart

I got a boat!

Sweet looking! :yay: Only one thing, the lights wont turn on!
  24. SoftHart

Thanks Fishface :)

Wanted to take time to thank Fishface for taking the time to offer free rides in his VTOL. Was an Awesome view, I also wanted to test something. Can you actually jump out of one? And the answer is YES! LOL. Although I didn't know that there was a platform that he conveniently placed us over...
  25. SoftHart

OMG did MA buy FB??

Facebook We’re currently experiencing some site issues causing Facebook to be slow or unavailable for some people. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Or did MA sell their hamsters to FB :laugh: :eyecrazy:
Back