1. Shinobi C

Selling: 35 Ped Robot Beacon

-----sold-----
  2. Shinobi C

Selling Full Vigilante(M)

Selling Full Vigilante(M) *SOLD* ***SOLD***
  3. Shinobi C

249 Blausarium Stone

Really really nice day today :D :D Went to check out Einstein's Allotopia and found this : Click to enlarge All go to AlloTopia! :banana:
  4. Shinobi C

111 Longu Mature ( peds only )

Got this earlier today : Click to enlarge Nuthing special, pure peds, but it has been a while since I globalled :) Along with the uber team hof I got later on, this has been a productive day :D :banana:
  5. Shinobi C

3158 Atrox Old

While going out to ( hopefully ) loot some wood, we came across this very rich Atrox : Click to enlarge Funny thing is that Joe said that " with a team name like that, we will surely HoF ", and damn was he right!!! :D :banana: :banana: Only item we got was a DNA Fragment A. Give some Rep to...
  6. Shinobi C

Happy Birthday Leafren!!!

:birthday: :birthday: :beerchug: :beerchug:
  7. Shinobi C

Screen bug :)

I was wondering if anyone has experienced this yet ? Clicked on the storage, got a little freeze, and got this : Click to enlarge Click to enlarge I wasn't able to move around ( being in storage ) but could rotate in the right part of the screen. And yes, lots of useless stuff in storage...
  8. Shinobi C

270 Ped Mermoth Young on UnB Island ( pure peds )

I was close to being broke ( again lol ) and was searching for a mob to spend my last peds on. Then I remembered Crys looking for Boar Shins F, so I decided to take a look. Click to enlarge I almost thought I had them, but when I dragged the loot window back on screen, no items to see :( Oh...
  9. Shinobi C

Wishes of mine...

Don't know if it was better to create a new thread or reply to https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4957 , but here goes: I wish there would be some more emphasis on personalisation and customisation in PE. Personalisation is being discussed in the above mentioned thread...
  10. Shinobi C

101 Ped Lyst

Substantial of Lysterium.... took me a while to extract :) Click to enlarge
  11. Shinobi C

235 Allophyl Young

On my quest for finding good loot / good skill gains seems I finally got some luck :) Click to enlarge Looted this one on Einstein's new land btw ;) Was checking if support had fixed his fertilizer terminal yet, when you try to access it, you get stuck and can't move anymore lol. Relogged...
  12. Shinobi C

Reply from support about skill system

I send a support case 5 days ago with my observations and critics on the new skill system. Got this reply from support : 2005-06-14 MindArk Support: Hi! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this matter with us. To be able to improve PE in the best possible way, we are depending on this kind of...
  13. Shinobi C

Ingame Digital Camera

Omegaton SnapShot We were speaking last night in Soc Chat about merchandising, and how this would be implemented. I know, the 'merchandising' thing has been discussed and suggested before. The fact that it keeps reappearing as an idea, suggests that it probably would work as an extra income for...
  14. Shinobi C

Plentiful Melchi Water :D

Was about to log off, when I thought: let's drop one here... And found me a plentiful of Melchi Water :banana: Took me some time to take it out... Click to enlarge
  15. Shinobi C

56 Ped Ignisium stone ( great )

Had a nice mining run today :) Found this 'great' deposit : Click to enlarge After that I found me a nice abundant deposit of dunkel, and a lot of smalls and averages of dunkel again :)
  16. Shinobi C

69 PED Alicenies Liquid

Seems I have more luck in mining than hunting... perhaps MA wants to tell me something? :D Got this today : Click to enlarge Today has been a good day for Delta Force :D ( as you can see in the mining hof list :banana: ), not only for mining but for hunting as well...
  17. Shinobi C

65 PED Lysterium Stone

Yesterday I suddenly felt the urge to go out mining for the first time, still don't know why, but I had to try some! And it was fun... On my first trip I found an ample,medium,large, and a lot of poor and small deposits. Made a little loss of 40 peds, which I find to be very good for a first...
  18. Shinobi C

70 PED Argonaut Scout

I just PM'd Emilia saying loots were bad and that I might change mobs until I got this : Click to enlarge Got me a nice little TP Chip :D After the global, loots went uphill like crazy, so I kept hunting argos :banana:
  19. Shinobi C

Pondering about : Coop Options

As we all know there's a lot of interaction between the players of PE, one of the parts I like the most about PE :) Yesterday I saw some people tap-dansing in sync and it made me laugh :D But it also made me think why we cannot dance TOGETHER, you know like some old time rock'n roll dancing, a...
  20. Shinobi C

Mods for your XBox Controller :D

Was browsing some and stumbled on these links. Some people really go crazy modding their XBox Controllers lol Making the controller more 'exciting' they added electric shocks: :loco: http://www.g4tv.com/screensavers/features/44543/Dark_Tip_Build_an_Xshok_Controller.html More lights on your...
  21. Shinobi C

Pondering about : Animal Taming

Hello all, couldn't get to sleep yesterday and my mind drove off to PE( again :) ) and more specifically to animal taming. Some thoughts: - Will we be able to give a name to our tamed animal? - Will we be able to assign waypoints for our pet or will it just follow us? - I reckon the interface...
  22. Shinobi C

Hello all

Hi everybody :) Iwasinnamuknow told me about this forum and I decided to take a look. I have been reading some of the posts here and I have to say the atmosphere on this forum is quite nice! (Something I really begin to miss on EP :( , no offence meant to Stum or the mods there ) Anyways...
Back