Search results

1. madstorm

Looking for players living in China, Malaysia, India or Philippine

As in subject. Have some small deal for you. Contact me in game please via player register. If I'm off in game, drop me message in here with your nickname, will back to you when get online. Alternatively someone who is living in Russia.
  2. madstorm

Buying: level 7 and level 8 amplifier blueprint UL

Hey, looking for those low QR bp's. EDIT: Have bought lvl8 bp, so looking only for lvl7.
  3. madstorm

Buying: Adjusted Genesis Star Excavator

If you have this one for sell, let me know in game please.
  4. madstorm

Buying: Khorum Ice Dagger

Looking for Khorum Ice Dagger, message me with offers ingame please.
  5. madstorm

Buying: Fi/Ra/Co Dante

Hey, looking for good offer of Fi/Ra/Co Dante amplifier, PM me if you have one for sell. Btw, is still someone crafting these amps? Regards, mad
  6. madstorm

Question: Old time daily mining missions disappeared?

Hey, was going to get the reward from the mission called "The daily mining work" cause I remembered that I needed just one global to finish it, however didn't have on the mission list. Unfortunately when get to the NPC to get reward, there was no possible to do that. Checked the section...
  7. madstorm

Systems down for maintenance during Mayhem instances??

I cannot see any message about VU or something else...wtf?:eyecrazy:
  8. madstorm

New planet?

Hi, anybody heard that new planet is coming soon? http://www.theryonwars.com/
  9. madstorm

Buying: UL Level 7 Finder Amplifier Blueprint

Hi, I would like to buy lvl7 amp bp. PM me if you have one for sell. /madstorm
  10. madstorm

Selling: Nemesis Helmet M

Hi, have got for sell unlimited Nemesis Helmet M. BO price is TT+180PED. First interested who post it here win. GL. /madstorm
  11. madstorm

Deleting images from forum gellery doesn't work

Hi, just noticed that deleting images doesn't work for me. Anybody has the same problem? /madstorm
  12. madstorm

image posting test

13. madstorm

Selling: Chip chip chip chips for sale! ;)

Hi, Several full TT Limited chips for sale for +1 PED each: Regeneration Chip III (L) - 1 left Electric Strike Chip IV (L) - 2 Electric Attack Chip IV (L) - 1 Also Teleportation Chip I with TT around 39PED available for also +1 PED. PM me if you are interested. For instant chat (when I'm...
  14. madstorm

Selling: Quad-Wing Interceptors, Sleipinirs Mk1, Gungnir Mk1 & Hyperplex Combat Helicopters

Hi, I've got LIMITED vehicles for sell: Quad-Wing Interceptor (1 left) Hyperplex Combat Helicopter (1 left) Gungnir Mk1 SOLD Sleipnir Mk1 (1 left) For instant chat (when I'm in front of computer) go here: http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=madstorm login with your nickname, then click on...
  15. madstorm

Browser game...eRepublik

Hi guys, Everybody sometimes getting bored of EU - well I did couple of weeks ago and same time my friend invited me to eRpublik. I thought that it will be same like usually game (I have played Travian, Ogame and Red Dragon before), but he didn't lie when he said it is something new. Game is...
  16. madstorm

Selling: 5b 6a 6b plates and EMT-2600

Hello everybody! I am selling 5b 6a 6b plates and also EMT-2600 faps. Prices are below markup. If you want to know current price just send me a message which plates (or just FAP :) are you need and how many. HERE YOU CAN READ ALL MY SERVICE OFFER Be sure that buying these items from me you...
  17. madstorm

Selling: Selling PLATES: 5b 6a 6b & EMT-2600

Hello everybody! I am selling 5b 6a 6b PLATES and also EMT-2600. Prices of them are below markup. If you want to know current price just send me a message which plates (or just FAP :) are you need and how many. HERE YOU CAN READ ALL MY SERVICE OFFER Be sure that buying these items from me you...
  18. madstorm

stones: kaldon, nissit, burkite, rutol, sopur

Hi everybody, What is current price of these stones? And are they worth the same or maybe some of them are more valuable? btw: is somebody need them? :) greetings, mad
  19. madstorm

www.Last.fm + Entropia Universe

Hey, If you are http://www.last.fm user, you are welcome to join last.fm group for Entropia Universe players :yay: : http://www.last.fm/group/Entropia+Universe If you are not...check out this service :wtg: :) Regards, madstorm
  20. madstorm

ELECTRONICS and EMPTY skill implant for sale

Hello everybody, I would like to sell this ELECTRONICS skill implant: Click to enlarge The price is 10999.99% :P I have also 12.58 ped ESI for sell - price is 619% I'm avaible ingame mainly 10-23 MA time. Best Regards, madstorm
  21. madstorm

Do the level of skills matters in getting good or bad loot?

Hello everybody! I know that it's hard question and probably the right answer will never know but i try to ask you: How do you think Do the level of skills matters in getting good or bad loot? I mean... if you have higher skills you get better lot. It's understood that having better skills...
  22. madstorm

Madstorm's plates, faps, tools and other stuff service

Hello everybody! Actually I haven't idea that I'll have so many customers when i posted THIS THREAD. It bring me an idea that is not more "sellings" but SEVICE :) Today it's good day to post my service I think. In my OFFER avaible are: PLATES 5b 6a 6b FAPS EMT Ek-2350 EMT Ek-2600...
  23. madstorm

Are you addicted to Entropia Universe?

Hello everybody! Actually I'm sure the results :D However I would like to ask you: Are you addicted to Entropia Universe? 1. Why...gimme the reason(s) of it :) 2. How it complicate your life? Please share your opinion and problems if you have (and solutions of these problems of course)...
  24. madstorm

Buying: AURLI BONES

Hello everybody, I want to buy your Aurli Bones. If you have any, PM me please with the amount of them. Price - markup - save your auction fee :) Looking also for stable Aurli Bones supply :) So if you hunting offen at CP be my supplier. Good luck!
  25. madstorm

Selling GHOST FOOT M

Hello everybody! I have GHOST FOOT MALE for sell, the price is TT+295 ped. If anybody interested please send me a PM or post here. Good luck!
Back