Search results

1. DistantSun

News: Introducing TWEN Token

@Ludvig|MindArk Its possible I may have missed a post or something but. Whats the plan with all the TWEN Tokens that are still dropping? As i'm sure most people do I have a pile (if only small) growing in storage. In short, whats the point in them still dropping if we cant do anything with...
  2. DistantSun

Entropia Universe 17.22.3 Release Notes

@Ludvig|MindArk Any update?
  3. DistantSun

So it eventually happened!

LOL - Corrected - just read what I wrote when I got home from work :D Should not post on mobile device while at work lol
  4. DistantSun

OK forget the HP lol Will settle for the Dmg related skill boost ;) May be easier to unlock these days with Codex - but im trying not to spend too much $$$ I do have a UL T6 Karma Killer - but CDF guns are Sooooo nice
  5. DistantSun

OK so it eventually happened! Kill Strike baby Total Skills: 273239 Total HP: 246 Lets hope the HP rolls in :D
  6. Kill Strike (273239).jpg

Kill Strike (273239).jpg

7. DistantSun

Has anyone getting login error "An internal error occured..."

I contacted live support and their response was to keep trying every 30 minutes. When asking to move my avatar (as suggested above) I was told they they don’t have the ability and that I would need to submit a support ticket. Unfortunately, I don’t want to wait 3-4 days for the ticket to be...
  8. DistantSun

Meta Codex

Landmark hit so time to update Rank: 300 (266135 total skills) Adrian DistantSun Jones
  9. DistantSun

MindArk Interim Report Q1 2023

Large dent in their balance sheet. Anyone know what this relates to? Update since above question: David Storey = Deathifier Still interested to know more recent info (if it is available)
  10. DistantSun

Question: Should botting/ automated hunting be allowed?

<sarcasm>Perhaps someone who believes botting is ok should create a YouTube how to video and submit it the Next Island for the new Community Recognition Program?</sarcasm>
  11. DistantSun

Question: Should botting/ automated hunting be allowed?

Couple of interesting fun suggestions Mindark has the ability to detect bot like activities. Suggestion 1: Bot activity is detected outside of instance Non interactable message should be displayed on the potential botters screen “Mindark has detected that you may be using a game mechanic which...
  12. DistantSun

20 Years of Entropia Universe!

Hi @Ludvig|MindArk Thanks for your posts Please confirm, does this mean that items such as those listed below are “general TWEN items” which are available on any planet? Also, does this TWEN event include space mobs or are they fully excluded due to not being on a planet? Omegaton M2870...
  13. DistantSun

Next Island or Official on Next Island Forum states "Planet Partner TWEN edition items are not yet set to drop, only on Calypso right now. When we get an update about this we will inform the communities. The Unreal Tokens can drop though on all planets."...
  14. DistantSun

@Ludvig|MindArk please address each question Is this another oversight by MindArk? Currently only TWEN items are lootable on Calypso, is this intentional to get people flocking to Calypso? Why no post or update from MindArk, this needs to be found out from PPs? Are you going to release a...
  15. DistantSun

Selling: Taking offers on a freshly looted Byrd Pristine Element

Taking offers on a freshly looted Byrd Pristine Element This is the main item needed to upgrade to Perfected Imperium Armor! Please contact me in game Adrian DistantSun Jones or Inbox me here on PCF.
  16. Byrd Pristine Element.jpg

Byrd Pristine Element.jpg

17. DistantSun

Price Check Treasure Island Billton Towers Apartment price check

Hi all, Knowing of an inactive player that has an apartment at Billton Towers (unsure which one) I was wondering. With all the current hype what people think the current market rate was?
  18. DistantSun

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

Missed out when I logged in earlier. All I can say is shit happens and well done to those that managed to grab some. I for one will continue to visit Treasure Island.
  19. DistantSun

@Ludvig|MindArk Please add a new TP at revive (bottom right of treasure island). Cheers
  20. DistantSun

Never played it. Remember, EU (PE) is dynamic.
  21. DistantSun

So… Based on the update size I wonder if MA are going to sink “Old” Treasure Island and then somehow we are going to discover a new (possibly larger) land area which is for evermore to be known as New Treasure Island. That is until “Old” Treasure Island resurfaces and is rebranded as Atlantis.
  22. DistantSun

whoop it’s Monday @Ludvig|MindArk any updates / further information?
  23. DistantSun

Question: Hiryuu Fledgeling & Phasm Pup

On the beach at camp icarus (click on the ship) and yes I believe they do
Back