Search results

1. kalanen

simple /n channel

Note channel that is. Just start chatting with /n and everything written until enter is pressed goes into chat log, tagged with prefix "note" and timestamp. And naturally would not be visible to other players. Beats the alt+tabbing and would be easy to implement (doesn't require any new UI...
  2. kalanen

Unexpected Planet Cyrene Update

Not sure if I should leak updates like this, but... Woot! :yay:
  3. kalanen

Mining, hitrate and tt return; how is it?

There has been lots of talk and theories around hit rate and return and at least I'm bloody curious what those who don't write their opinions in threads think. ZOMG we gots anonymous poll! Options i-3 have this "fixed at avatar level" which means something hardcoded - system doesn't allow...
  4. kalanen

I'll do jihad hit 'n' run on you with my car, n00b!

So, I'll run you over with my ng-ng-ng-ng vehicle. What will happen? EDIT: Shit. I forgot the poll! Options were: 1. I will push you a little and my vehicle stops 2. I will push you out of the way and my "precious" vehicle keeps going forward, no dmg 3. You keep standing still and my pink...
  5. kalanen

I'm Comic Sans, asshole!

Listen up. I know the shit you've been saying behind my back. You think I'm stupid. You think I'm immature. You think I'm a malformed, pathetic excuse for a font. Well think again, nerdhole, because I'm Comic Sans, and I'm the best thing to happen to typography since Johannes fucking Gutenberg...
  6. kalanen

New global chat filtering option, please...

:rolleyes:
  7. kalanen

Selling: 130k EFDs auction

This auc runs till wednesday MindArk noon. EDIT: Typo at thread title. The actual amount is 130k EFDs. Current offer: 300 pedz0rz.
  8. kalanen

Selling: commando, jag/bear parts, mk5 and such

Bleep blep, bleep blep etc. Stuff for sale atm, are: jag harness, (thighs and shins reserved), bear gloves. Offers, thanks. PM. Sincerely, Bob :tiphat: EDIT: Not selling skills via forum right now. Thanks for the offers tho. :)
  9. kalanen

Stupad DowN!!

Got bit obsessed with last half levels before 200. I kept burning swords no matter if mobs payed or not. Stupad!
  10. kalanen

Statistics about created accounts and forum activity over time?

How much EU activity the CND rush really brought in? How big was CP 3.3M deal's effective news value? When was the slowest period ever? Since MindArk doesn't share that data and EntropiaForum pretty well reflects the activity in game, I wouldn't min few numbers and charts. :) Soo... How...
  11. kalanen

FYI: Soc hopping bitch!

That bitch would be me. :smoke: The thing is, I've been doing my own shit in distant places around calypso for well over 4 years without meeting much people. I know just lots of names and little something what those names have done but - all that is by forums. I'd like to change that. My...
  12. kalanen

Tier system: small upgrades for reasonable price

Little background: I am doomed to pump my regular mk5 forever because I dont invest, I play a game. And I don't mind that. I'm also too attached to it to go (L) exclusively. Tier system sounded promising - it gave me the impression: there's additional way to do atleast some progress in adition...
  13. kalanen

20k EFD bounty...

EDIT: Sorry, EFDs redirected to 100k prize pool ;)
  14. kalanen

Don't you think it would be good time for another (monthly) Q&A with Marco..?

Just asking. :whistle: I have a feeling that community has few questions in mind already.
  15. kalanen

O Cult Clothes..?

Found this floating shop (?) outside of hispidus place :scratch2: Closeup: wtf..? :confused:
  16. kalanen

FYI: Kal's Cloudological Investigations I (Proof: MindArk is swedish company)

Fact: All RL clouds come from Sweden. Even kids know that! Where the clouds in Sweden come then? Out of nowhere OFC! :wise: As this 1 night/day cycle video shows, clouds in Calypso pop up out of nowhere too so MindArk HAS to be swedish company. STFU! My logic is flawless! 5jiScDHetxI I made...
  17. kalanen

Selling: Adj Hero without feet

Price is +3750 (+serious offers considered). Lootius bless.
  18. kalanen

Question: Are you suffering from LISBNKWDMFFS syndrome?

Even my kids know that LISBNKWDMFFS stands for Loot Is Shite But Next Kill Will Drop Mod Fap For Sure :D In other words, does the SGE cause you to burn mindlessly even you know loot stinks and it's very impropable that you will get anything that brings your current run to the + side? I...
  19. kalanen

Q&A to RL Dev Team Jul 09

Dear RL participants, As we all know, this RL crap has been under development for hundreds of billions of years and lates VU, public beta, for several of millions of years. We demand an explanation! Post your questions here and I'll forward them to RL Dev Team. They were rusprisingly...
  20. kalanen

Yum. A beer.

It's in the title. Or do you have something to say? Like "ZOMG I like beer so much i type it with capital B before I pass out after 4 pints of it" school boy noob crap. Discuss. :laugh:
  21. kalanen

Selling: few M jag and bear parts

This is auction-like sale of: - jag harness - jag arms - jag shins - jag thighs - bear helmet - bear gloves - Unique Horny Ex Racketball Teacher Wraith foot guards (imaginary, 6534343 against all dmg types xcept impact which is 6534342, price: 6 EFDs, im drunk btw) All parts are male and...
  22. kalanen

How badly do you want to have 20.000 EFDs?

Attentzion citizens! Money is gone! I repeat: money is gone!
  23. kalanen

Radar Free Friday

Today, we, the better (that inclues you) folks are going to celebrate the weekly by hunting mid sized atrax without armor, with slow guns and our radars hidden here: ...because that's *cough* great area to hunt atrax without radar. :wise: TIME AND LOCATION Today, Friday 20th of March at...
  24. kalanen

Happy Birtday Zap

Haappyy Birthday Zapsterizer! :yay::yay::birthday::birthday::beerchug:
  25. kalanen

Question: How did YOU celebrate last Radar Free Friday?

Who, me? Oh! Thanks for asking. :) I started at Orthos. I consumed bearable amount of beer, red wine and vodka, took my armor off and hid my radar and keysets on my screen. Pressing B + V did the job. As a little warm up, I did a little mollie hunt around souther outpost. I used unamped adj...
Back