Search results

1. I

pc Vampire shins Guards + 73 try medium storage box blueprints

since only 6 sold :scratch2: accoording to market info( vampire shins) i woudl like to know the value of this bp. Medium Storage Box Blueprint 73 attemts would like some info on this too thx in advance
  2. I

Cnd Event All Domes Locked

i was one of the miners in the event. want to thank ND for giving me the 50 ped needed to enter the event all mines in domes 11-15 where there paid by ND and the event promotor did not show up. incase bad rep for an event affects possible event promotions that event was rated bad by all of us...
  3. I

L bp's tools attach furniture weaps

bumpie dumpie
  4. I

Phantom Gloves BP + EMT 2350 BP

bump it up
  5. I

bump up my post
  6. I

Entropia Universe Version Update 8.8.2

its mid januari so my guess is the bank deeds will be added . and probably some more nice unused L stuff
  7. I

bump up my post.
  8. I

set 1 kliks mf 211L 2 mf 210L 1 om 201L 2 om 202L 1 set 2 small storage box 88 medium storage box 73 small green display panel 45 anti grav box mk2 19 set 3 xr 40 30 xr 50 155 xr...
  9. I

selling phantom gloves bp. bidding starts a 3K end date 21jan buyout 4444 ped . ************************** EMT 2350 bp. :D bidding starts at 5K end date 28 jan buyout 25K ************************** i reserve the right to pull one or both items accepting other proposals thru pm
  10. I

pc couple bps.

thx slither nice info and very happy phantom value . still need a pc on the nice 2350 bp since it seems to be the hard one to name a price on maybe someone who bought / sold one recently can help out
  11. I

pc couple bps.

thx for replies .
  12. I

pc couple bps.

no one knows ?????
  13. I

pc couple bps.

found these bps and since i aint using them maybe good to sell before i decide if i sell first a price check so here we go breerm2 bp qual 30 emt2350 bp qual 4.3 phantom gloves bp thx in advance
  14. I

MF skilling

54 psyche here from some serious skilling and selling of most to keep going. but hell i want 60 on all attributes use highest focus chip you can get focussing your self is the least fun in skilling mindforce if you go nerve blast. skilling up bio will give some concen but not that much so...
  15. I

MA - Losing the plot for 99% of players ???

good thing i used 90% ;-) still adapting everyday here and will do so till i get the nice message skill max achieved plz chooce another weapon if you still want to get skill gain messages.
  16. I

MA - Losing the plot for 99% of players ???

90% of teh replies are just plain i dont get uber fast or i dont get rich fast . updates in the challenge's here as in wealth / uber skills got harder . everyone reaching it now should thus feel he she has achieved something good. if the ride is to long to hard or not fun plz leave more new...
  17. I

Crone sells bp's

40 ped for the lot
  18. I

0 ped 18 step trade(s)

if i get flamed so be it . and dont think anyone will want to trade a land area for my dna but i will consider it if it gets offerd :tongue2: this just my way of having some entropia related fun without spending time ingame.
  19. I

0 ped 18 step trade(s)

how many is some , all item(s) offerd will be considerd fuga sure is intresting and for the right amount a trade is possible.
  20. I

0 ped 18 step trade(s)

it better be a nice item then but more important i need to be able to trade it again for something else. this is notabout getting rich just want to know what item i end up with. so once again people check your storages for something fun something that in teh way or any item you want to...
  21. I

0 ped 18 step trade(s)

trading a "merp dna" for item(s) preferrable something that can be traded again for something else so it must be fun or promissing. the item(s) i get traded for this will be put up for a trade again that will be step 2 and so on.with a max of 18 trades. each traded item i put up for a trade...
Back