Search results

1. Styrman

Intelligence. :P

Actually I am almost at 30 and it took a 2 pec decay. :D Anyway, I did say that it might not be an achievement you might expect here, but I just wanted to post it. Does not happen every day, afterall.
  2. Styrman

Intelligence. :P

Well, I do not know how much of an achievement this is, but it seems that gaining intelligence is not that hard after all. :P
  3. Intelligence

Intelligence

4. Styrman

B: Thin wool/wool thread

I am looking for one of those(or both and in whatever quantities you can offer). I'd appreciate if somebody would sell a little to me. :)
  5. Styrman

Buying fruit

9000+ Papplon 3465 0.03 PED Haimoros 693 0.00 PED Caroot 2133 0.02 PED Bombardo 2750 0.02 PED Tell me the price, and I will think about it. :)
  6. Styrman

Selling: Paints, Marble Pedestal, Scanning skills, (Fruit)

Paint sold to Ano. :)
  7. Styrman

I am sorry, I do not have the orange anymore. :( I would gladly sell the rest, though. :)
  8. Styrman

Yes, 1.4 is quite cheap.(Then again, I have seen people buying for 0.9 and 1.0) :D. I would consider selling them from 2.0 and upwards. Even then I am quite doubtful about it, as I might have a use for them later myself. :) But then again, selling them would give me more free money to buy more...
  9. Styrman

I am thinking of selling a few things a few per-cent's, (maybe a bit more) below the market value, as I would not have to pay the auction fee. Black marble Pedestal 1 9.88 PED Fruit is currently out of stock. 800 levels of scan human 500 levels of scan animal I have also scan mutant and robot...
  10. Styrman

Crafting as well :)

Might be an idea in itself, but who is going to buy 200 of such items? Re-sellers? :P And, they all have to be at the same condition. You would end up with 199 stacks of them in different contitions. :)
  11. Styrman

Importance of QR

Simply not to deposit. And as I said, I like the challenge. :) Yes, that was what I meant. I do not expect to make a profit anytime soon by crafting. So instead of depositing, I make the money that goes into skilling by trading and other activities that I can make money from.
  12. Styrman

Importance of QR

Thank you all for posting here, so far. :) Well, I believe that everything is possible. :) Soon, I will have quite a lot of money made simply by trading. Surely, it takes lot of time and effort, but I believe it can be done. If not.. well, then I have simply wasted a lot of time and effort...
  13. Styrman

Who lost his nutrio bars?

I was trading in PA (buying fruits mostly, at 1.3) and had quite a few customers. Everything seemed fine, but now when I looked, I had a certain amount of nutrio bars in my inventory, which I previously did not have. There was one person, whom I remember saying, that he did not have any more...
  14. Styrman

Importance of QR

I was thinking about starting to craft, and skilling up with basic filters, without wasting too much money on the way to blueprint comprhehension. I tried a bit of it earlier and got a mini-HOF of my own, when I got 3 PEDs of worth metal residue back on a single attempt, so on my first and only...
  15. Styrman

am i being cheated?

Haha. I would sweat all day long, If someone offered me 0.8PED. :) Anyone interested? :D
  16. Styrman

PC: Scanning skills

I am just curious about some skill prices. (I am still quite new to the game, so I do not know how they should be calculated) I may possily sell them (if there are buyers), or train them higher, and sell later. Then again, I might just keep them. Either way, I would appreciate if anyone can hel...
  17. Styrman

Question about selling skills.

I have been doing some scanning and have gathered a moderate amount of skill in scan animals, and scan robots. Being a non-depositer, I thought it would be a good idea to sell them. Would I profit from selling only 300 or so levels of them? And if so, what is the easiest way to do that? I have...
  18. Styrman

A Newbie's Guide to the Price of Sweat

I did enough sweating (ca 3000k) and sold it for 0.8-85, as it was the best price (and quite reasonable) in my opinion. But in the past few days the price has dropped to a ridiculous value, with re-sellers buying for 0.6, or even less. Then there are buyers who will pay 0.7, but I have not seen...
  19. Styrman

Intelligence and perception

I was wondering about how useful intelligence and perception are in different areas in Entropia, and why I should train or improve them.
  20. Styrman

Invisible sweat.

Haha. :D Thank you, Nebu. It was exactly there. It seems that gravity had done it's job. :)
  21. Styrman

Invisible sweat.

I logged in a few minutes ago and started sweating. The weird thing is however, that the sweat does not show up in my inventory. There is a sweat icon with the same amount of sweat I had from yesterday. The sweat does, however, show up when I log in to my account at eutropiauniverse.com. (It...
  22. Christmas present

Christmas present

23. Styrman

Christmas gifts are here!

All I got was a christmas garland. What is it useful for? I do not have a house so I can't even decorate anything.
  24. Styrman

gambling

Yes, I agree with you. And as far as I am concerned, the world would be a better place, if the US were not so arrogant and believing that they indeed rule the world. Still, as for now, they do dominate the Internet. Sweden, and Estonia are both doing well in that area, though. Skype, for one...
  25. Styrman

gambling

No, I don't like to gamble, and that is exactly what I am not going to do. I have already made 40 PEDs from scratch. If it is much or not, is a separate issue. But given time, it could prove to be a nice investment.
Back