Search results

1. Styrman

Intelligence. :P

Well, I do not know how much of an achievement this is, but it seems that gaining intelligence is not that hard after all. :P
  2. Styrman

B: Thin wool/wool thread

I am looking for one of those(or both and in whatever quantities you can offer). I'd appreciate if somebody would sell a little to me. :)
  3. Styrman

Selling: Paints, Marble Pedestal, Scanning skills, (Fruit)

I am thinking of selling a few things a few per-cent's, (maybe a bit more) below the market value, as I would not have to pay the auction fee. Black marble Pedestal 1 9.88 PED Fruit is currently out of stock. 800 levels of scan human 500 levels of scan animal I have also scan mutant and robot...
  4. Styrman

Who lost his nutrio bars?

I was trading in PA (buying fruits mostly, at 1.3) and had quite a few customers. Everything seemed fine, but now when I looked, I had a certain amount of nutrio bars in my inventory, which I previously did not have. There was one person, whom I remember saying, that he did not have any more...
  5. Styrman

Importance of QR

I was thinking about starting to craft, and skilling up with basic filters, without wasting too much money on the way to blueprint comprhehension. I tried a bit of it earlier and got a mini-HOF of my own, when I got 3 PEDs of worth metal residue back on a single attempt, so on my first and only...
  6. Styrman

PC: Scanning skills

I am just curious about some skill prices. (I am still quite new to the game, so I do not know how they should be calculated) I may possily sell them (if there are buyers), or train them higher, and sell later. Then again, I might just keep them. Either way, I would appreciate if anyone can hel...
  7. Styrman

Question about selling skills.

I have been doing some scanning and have gathered a moderate amount of skill in scan animals, and scan robots. Being a non-depositer, I thought it would be a good idea to sell them. Would I profit from selling only 300 or so levels of them? And if so, what is the easiest way to do that? I have...
  8. Styrman

Intelligence and perception

I was wondering about how useful intelligence and perception are in different areas in Entropia, and why I should train or improve them.
  9. Styrman

Invisible sweat.

I logged in a few minutes ago and started sweating. The weird thing is however, that the sweat does not show up in my inventory. There is a sweat icon with the same amount of sweat I had from yesterday. The sweat does, however, show up when I log in to my account at eutropiauniverse.com. (It...
  10. Styrman

Memory leak?

I don't know, if it is just me, or is the client suffering from a serious case of memory leak? When I start in a crowded TP area, it usually runs smoothly, but after some time it starts lag'ing. When in the wilderness, I could run for hours without anything happening, but once I get to a city...
  11. Styrman

Sweat vs ME

I was wondering which would be better for me as a newbie and an non depositor. *To sweat, and sell it. *To sweat, buy some nexus, refine it and sell Mind Essence. I would appreciate any suggestions. :)
Back