Search results

1. valen12771

2k Chirpy, are you kidding?

Call it jealousy, call it whining, call it whatever the hell you want, but i am really pissed off to have hunted for 5 hours today and get crap loot only to see an almost 2k chirpy hof come up. There needs to be a loot cap that makes sense. So go ahead and neg rep away cause at this...
  2. valen12771

Be careful of resellers and (L) items

I am putting this in the noob corner so it will hopefully help some of the newer players that haven't fallen for this yet. I recently used up a VRX2000(L) ore finder and decided to put it in auction for anyone that might want it to throw up on a shelf in their appartment or something for...
  3. valen12771

LOL More proof MA really hates me

As soon a they released the free gold card offer I signed up for one and have been awaiting word of when it would be shipped. Today I received an e-mail sayig that my gold card purchase was rejected. Anyone else on the shitlist like e? I certainly meet the requirements for the free one.:scratch2:
  4. valen12771

Happy Birthday to me. thanks MA

Thought I would do some minng on my birthday, Have a look what MA decided to give me. -------->
  5. valen12771

S> BP's OA-101/OA-102/Breer P2A

This is my pissed off at MA sale so make an offer you never know, in my current condition I just might accept it. OA-101 QR 66.1 200 peds by PM OA-102 QR 35.4 Sold Breer P2a QR 14.4 Sold Hopefully they will do better for someone else.
  6. valen12771

Selling--> Attatchment crafting skills

Well, I have lost too many peds trying to keep up with the big boys so its time to quit the attatchment business. Since MA desn't want to throw me a bone every now and then I am not going to throw my peds away anymore in crafting. Attatchment Tech 2.01ped Manufacture...
  7. valen12771

First 1000 meter find

Got my first 1000 meter find today. If anyone cares it was with a Tik500 not quite maxed out yet, and the find was a very poor cave sap. Just thought would put the info out there if anyone was interested.
  8. valen12771

Selling:Large quantity of medical compress

I currently have collected aprox 90ped tt of medical compress, amount is always growing, so if there are any offer out there send them in. I would like to start offers @ %1500 and if after a couple of days I feel its at a fair price then its yours. Post here ot PM me, thanks.
  9. valen12771

Good end to a couple of bad weeks mining

Went quite a while without a global then I got this small one Then right before work yesterday I was surprised by this My second best to date, both in PVP4 with 101 light amps.
  10. valen12771

2.5 years and my first component globals

Well I have crafted an aweful lot of components in 2.5 year and never globaled, until yesterday, and it was 2 in one sessions.
  11. valen12771

I think I have playing a little too much lately

Well, I was driving down the road last night and came to the realization that I might be playing a little too much Entropia. I was passing by a field on the way to my mothers house, which I do several times a week, when I looked n the field and thought to myself....I wonder how much...
  12. valen12771

Question about small vs large amps

I do most of my mining in PVP4 with an OF-105 and Tik300. Most of the time I use a 101 light amp on each finder but occaisionally I will buy an OA103-105 and MA103-105. I have never found any binary, bloodmoss, veg spores, or himi when I use the larger amps but if I run unamped or the 101...
  13. valen12771

Oa-102 HOF

Since crafting has been very lousy for me lately I had been keeping away from it but since I had saved up a bit of materials I figured what the hell. 200 clicks and if I didn't get this it would have been a horrible run, I barely made a profit even with this. If I remeber the bp is a 12 click...
  14. valen12771

Latest PVP4 globals

Waiting for the new vu so I thought this would be a good time to catch up on the last 2 weeks globals. And my 4th robot ship in PVP4, didn't think I was going to get it with all the mobs around Also, Gratz to Liga and Laban who each got about 20 peds off me on my way to collect 2 of the...
  15. valen12771

My latest PVP4 global batch

well, here is the last 8 days mentionables in PVP4 Also got my second Robot Spaceship in there (didn't get a screenie) in almost the exact same place as the first. And gratz to MepH who managed to get about 40tt off me with some good mark-up ores in there, but other than that no great losses...
  16. valen12771

Some More PVP4 Globals Last Few Days

Latest batch of globals out of PVP4, strange they are all 52 ped, but I will take it :) Just to add, its not all sunshine and lollipops in there, MepH got me for 40 ped TT one time, probably at least 70 ped in mark-up, so gratz to him and hope its a long time before I see him in there.;)
  17. valen12771

Of-105 or Z20, which is better?

I am maxed on both these finders, however the Z20 goes slightly deeper. Is it worth going with the Z20 or just stay with the repairable 105? I bought a Z20 @ 50% condition just to try it out, only dropped about 200 bombs with it but have't seen much difference, actually found less rare ore...
  18. valen12771

Couple of Saturday morning PVP4 globals

Couple of globals that made the weekend a little better. Also found Vegatation spores and Morpheus for the first time too.
  19. valen12771

kosta, the PVP4 peacemaker

So I was out in PVP4 again mining, when a green dot appeared. Being that I have little hunting skills and even less pking skills I charged up my tp chip to get out. Then I saw the familiar chat which I have seen several times before, it was kosta offering "peace?" Well, I had just...
  20. valen12771

When is MA going to wake up and fix the PVP exploit?

Happend to me a few minutes ago, no one on radar and I was killed. I don't have to name any names, cause the picture speaks for itself.
  21. valen12771

Good Morning on CND

I have stayed away from CND for a while since the last couple of trips very very bad. This trip finally profited, 400 peds. I will definatly be back. Found with OA-101 Light
  22. valen12771

Selling 1094 Ped Lanorium

Anyone interested? I was looking for around 105% so would be 1150. So any crafters out there looking for a good deal let me know. *SOLD*
  23. valen12771

Little PVP4 Global

I always get a little worried when i get a good find in there, luckily I got it all out without incident. Not amped if anyone cares.
  24. valen12771

Vast Lanorium, My Biggest Yet

I found a pretty good mining spot that was giving me decent size deposits without an amp so I thought what the hell, lets spend the last of my peds and buy a OA-104. Glad I did. then I got a couple of little ones Good thing for the Hof or I would have lost a little bit, Thanks MA :yay...
  25. valen12771

Little Zinc Global at New Switz

Only posting this one because its a little better than my usual 50-60 ped globals, 102 light amp if anyone cares.
Back