Search results

1. F

Distribution of Halloween Gifts from FPC

Hi all, FPC distributed the Halloween gifts using the following criteria: 1. To all players: Reaper's Scythe 2. To all players who full fill requirement #2 (player has deposited): Skeleton Shirt (m, f) 3. To all players who full fill requirement #3 (player has deposited and have a claimed...
  2. F

Entropia Universe Twitter Feed

Entropia Universe now has a Twitter feed for news and other information. Follow it at http://www.twitter.com/EntropiaNews for the latest news on the upcoming VU 11.3 release and more.
  3. F

Vehicles Giveaway

Hi, We're going to be giving out vehicles today, and later tonight for people in other time zones. Also, the vehicles are in the construction loot, and we’re working on another promotion for the end of the week to make sure people will get a go with them. /Frank
  4. F

Planet Calypso Announces Online Auction To Acquire Massive Virtual Space Station

Revenue Generating Opportunity Available In State-of-the-Art Massively Multiplayer Online Game Göteborg, Sweden – December 8, 2009 – First Planet Company, developer and publisher of the largest real cash economy MMORPG, announced today that the online public auction of the Crystal Palace Space...
  5. F

START SMART - Making the most of your PED

Hi, I'd like to start this thread and ask people for their best tips for starting Planet Calypso with a monthly budget of US$15. I know there's a lot of info spread around the forum but I'd like to get it in one place. I appreciate your constructive opinions on this. Thanks for your help.
  6. F

Forum Hang-About

Hi, For those of you available, I'll be in the chat room at 13:00 UTC on Friday for open discussion. Welcome /Frank
  7. F

Land Grab 2009

New thread for the Land Grab. Land Grab 2009 Updated here. http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2009/04/08/8348/index.xml
  8. F

Forum Hang-about

Hi all, Thought I might hang around with you all on the forum for a bit tomorrow. This thread and chat room. 14:00 UTC for an hour or so. Informal, just chatting and hanging out. Lots of smileys:popcorn: (I've always wanted to use that one). Welcome.
  9. F

Logging In to Planet Calypso Website

Logging in to the Planet Calypso website has been temporarily disabled. Technical issues are being resolved. We hope to have it available again as soon as possible and will keep you informed. UPDATE You won't be able to login to the website for at least 17-18 hours (approx. 2009.02.19 09:00 -...
  10. F

Entropia Universe Maintenance

Maintenance is currently being carried out on the Entropia Universe servers. We estimate that they will be available again in 1 hour. We're unable to post Support News on the new website/Client Loader due to temporary technical issues. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your...
  11. F

Events for the new Calypso website

Hi everyone, Here's the idea. We want to promote in-world events on the new Calypso website, and not just the big ones like WoF and Miss Calypso, which will get good advertising on the Home page, but also the smaller ones which we will try to gather in a general events section. So I'm thinking...
  12. F

Tools?

Hi, I remember seeing a nice list of all the participant created tools around here once e.g. skills calculator, entropia tracker etc. etc. Can anybody point me to that thread again? Thanks Frank
  13. F

Merry Mayhem 2008

NOTE: THIS IS A DISCUSSION THREAD. FOR THE FINALIZED DETAILS AND RULES; PLEASE VISIT https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/137601-merry-mayhem-2008-a.html Hi everyone, First Planet Company are currently preparing for the annual Merry Mayhem event. We’ve made some improvements...
  14. F

Tutorials Use

Hi all, Just wanted to ask you all if you mind if we use parts of your excellent tutorials in our Guides material? It would be great if those of you that have written tutorials here could just write a line saying if you mind or not. We'll gladly acknowledge your avatar, but won't be able to...
  15. F

Connection Problems

Our ISP is experiencing technical problems. We hope this will be fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
  16. F

Art Galleries

Hi all, I'm interested in finding out how many participant run art galleries we have on Calypso. If you own/run one make a post in this thread and tell a little about where it is, how long you've been running, which shows you've had, what you have coming up etc. Thanks a lot /Frank
  17. F

College Student Subsidizing Income with Entropia?

Hi, If you're a college student that has subsidized your income at any point from participating in Entropia we would like to get in contact with you about some media coverage. If you think you might fit the description contact David Simmonds directly at david.simmonds@mindark.com Thanks
  18. F

New Arrivals Event

Hi, The Entropia Guides wanted me to inform: "Emma and Simon wish to present a newcomers event this Thursday, 14/2 at 19:00 UTC. We will meet just outside Port Atlantis mall by the green tree at coordinates 5707, 8362, 13. Newcomers with agility 10 and below can join. A full briefing will be...
  19. F

French Speaking Entropians:)

**THANKS WE*VE GOT A FRENCH TEAM NOW** Yes you guessed it:) PM me here if you are interested in beta testing the French Entropia Client. More details then. **THANKS WE*VE GOT A FRENCH TEAM NOW**
  20. F

Spanish Speaking Entropians

Hi, **THANKS EVERYONE WE'VE GOT A SPANISH TEAM NOW** Does anybody know if there is a spanish speaking entropia forum in existence? If not, could any spanish speaking entropians pm me here, if they would be interested in helping us test the beta version of the spanish entropia client. More...
  21. F

Mini Update

Just to let you all know, we're patching a little mini update right now. A bug which caused avatars to become invisible under certain conditions has been fixed. Servers shoould be back up within the hour. Thanks
  22. F

Community Help

Hi everyone, Here's one of those fast help threads that I will lock in 24 hours. Pretty simple, creative and hopefully fun. We're creating a new area on the website to compliment the Screenshots and Concept Art called 'Travellers Guide'. It's meant to give new visitors to the site an idea of...
  23. F

The Inventory

Hi all, I'm interested in any feedback you'ld like to give me about The Inventory: design, function, development etc. Try to keep it short and sweet. I'll follow this thread for about 24 hours so get posting. Thanks Frank
  24. F

Support Update

Hi everyone, I don't know what's taking Bertha so long, maybe she's getting here oil changed, but we just posted a lenghty piece from Cornelia in the Support News section that I think you'll all enjoy. Have a nice morning/day/evening everybody. http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5377.html...
Back