Search results

1. johan jh hansen

Buying: Mod Evil amp

Looking for a mod evil amp, let me know if you are selling one Thanks JH
  2. johan jh hansen

Selling: Epic Dog pet

hi i got a pet, a puppy named "cooper" and i want to sell it if there is someone who wants a epic pets, im to lazy to get into pets also,that hehe Price: No clue at all, so i guess you can just offer https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=302257&c=2...
  3. johan jh hansen

Buying: Salamander set (Male)

As the title says... Found one, close tread thx
  4. johan jh hansen

Selling: Angel SGA (M)

Selling Full Angel SGA armor 6 parts are T2,X and 1 part is T1,8 (Helmet) Taking bids. BO is set at +18k Top bid atm is 12 cld
  5. johan jh hansen

Selling: imp2870, Angel SGA(M)

taking offers on: Imp2870 T6,2 Full set Angel (M) all parts T1,9 but helmet T1,5 Minimun offer is 20k for each.
  6. johan jh hansen

Buying: Hypercharged Omegaton A204

Hi im looking for a Hypercharged Omegaton A204 amp Post in tread or pm me your price if you got one to sell. Thanks, JH
  7. johan jh hansen

Buying: Shadow (M) Full

Im looking for a full set of Shadow(M) any tier. Pm me with offers or post it here. Thanks, Johan
  8. johan jh hansen

Buying: Omegaton A204 Overcharged

Looking for one of these. If you have one for sale, please pm me with your price. Thanks.
  9. johan jh hansen

Selling: UL Vivo T20 T1

Selling a UL Vivo T20 Tier 1,1 atm Heal interval: 42,9-57,1 And with Heal Enhancers: 45-60 Decay is ~5pec pr, click TT is Full: 2638.58 Recomended level is 15 Tier Rates are: 1-151 2-64 3-122 4-95 5-126 6-165 7-84 8-161 9-91 10-125 Got no idea of value, so im taking offers ;) now that im...
  10. johan jh hansen

Selling: Skills

Hi guys, I'm selling all my skills (~250K, 200+HP), so if u need some, let me know, all is for sale at a reasonable price. Cheers and Good Bye, I'm tired of depositing so much JH
  11. johan jh hansen

Entropedia Wrong, or am I?

How does Entropedia Calculate dps? With Adj V1 SGA maxed, u calculate the dps DPS: Max dmg*1,5/2*speed/60=average dps, witch should be:67*1,5/2*75/60=62,81 DPS Correct? Yet entropedia says: Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 Adjusted SGA...
  12. johan jh hansen

Selling: Good TP package

Sellin good Tp chip and the skills needed to use it! Good Teleport Chip TT 174 Psychotropy Skillimplant : TT 49,95 Power Catalyst Skillimplant:TT 3,70 Concentration Skillimplant: TT 7,80 Price is 7200Ped total for all.
  13. johan jh hansen

Selling: Eon parts

Selling: Eon Harness (M) and Eon Helmet (M) SB +1 BO +18K u can offer me items, but i prefer peds End time Sunday 18/10-09 1700 MA time
  14. johan jh hansen

Selling: Adj V1 SGA

Hi. taking offer on this fun gun. Stats are the same as on the regular one, but SGA has 11 more range an decay is 1,1 instead of 1,11 on regular one. Oki i have decided to make this a auction anyways, opening bid is +15K which is the same the last regular one sold for on the auction. BO: +25k...
  15. johan jh hansen

Buying: MM

Hi guys, im considering buying a MM. Feel free to POST/PM me your price, and if i like the price i will take the offer.
  16. johan jh hansen

Panic!!!

Hey guys! Tell me is the market finally collapsing on the uber items? I see there are 2-3 IMK2, imp fap, mod fap, I2870 and MM for sale, and many of the sales called "Fast Sales" and "Cheep Sales" so one cant help to wonder if the world bank crises finally has reached to EU :scratch2: BTW I'm...
  17. johan jh hansen

Selling: Full Salamander (M)

Selling a full set of Salamander (M) BO Price lowered to +16,5K
  18. johan jh hansen

37k ATH

Sorry forgot to take a screenie, but look at Oyster SC, we decorated it b4 i went crafting :P Think that triggered it:yay:
  19. johan jh hansen

To Star

Jenna Star Mercury! Either u provide some proof of what u are saying about Gunzy being thief or else you say ur sorry for spreading a rumor that is not true. Its really bugging me that u call my soc mates thief's:mad:, and if you can prove that what you say is true, i will leaven Mod Deja-Vu...
  20. johan jh hansen

shoot myself in pvp3 and lost all

Well i met this weird bug tonight, i was in pvp3 hunting and mining. Somehow i shot myself while i was killing a Hisp, and lost all the loot i had on me, and even had to get a new anti toxic shot to get back in pvp:mad: I wonder who got my loot, since it said JH killed JH using a bla bla, i...
  21. johan jh hansen

Hell on calypso

I wounder if anyone could name a player that would survive that!!! :eek:
  22. johan jh hansen

i see this as a achivement

My hardest hit sofar:yay: That gives me curage:yay:
  23. johan jh hansen

Taking offers on unlimited OA103 BP

just close tread.
  24. johan jh hansen

all i can say Wow!!! Ty MA i love you
  25. johan jh hansen

1000m is it the limit?

Is this as deep as you can go, or can u go deeper?? i reached that depth today with a OF214.
Back