Search results

1. Noru

Warehouse cleaning

I'm selling tons of small stuffz, please post what do you want and how much do you want to pay for it. it will be open 2 weeks from now, updating list as needed. Abrer Laser Sight 1 12.33 PED Alicenies gel 40 4.00 PED Alicenies liquid 1 0.05 PED Animal Muscle Oil 22 0.66 PED Animal hide 2415...
  2. Noru

Buying Apartment, Ghost M and 2350

Did you get your Ghost M? Almost a month from the last bump :) I have one for sale, if you still looking.
  3. Noru

Banks could Help Prevent being HACKED!!!

I think loan is acceptable for a limit. Of course there'll be insurance, they could give your debt to a debt-collector agency, and they get whatever they find: most probably your computer, that usually worth a couple of $$$ :eek: But the other advantages would be better, no 60-day withdraw...
  4. Noru

Opallo or Breer?

I tried out Breers, but didn't like the slow firing rate, so I went back to Opalo. Since then my skills getting big bonuses, as I shoot more, therefore proc more skill-ups, even if I have 1600 in rifles. But as I noticed, it probably needs 5-10 min of hunting to start the skill-gaining phase. I...
  5. Noru

Auction: Blueprint Book - Weapons (Vol. I)

20 ped for the book and the bp's :)
  6. Noru

Auction: Blueprint Book - Tools (Vol. I)

Same 20 ped bid as the equipment I did. :)
  7. Noru

Auction: Blueprint Book - Equipment (Vol. I)

Just to raise the bids: 20 ped. :)
  8. Noru

PriceCheck Full Ghost M

I got lucky with a leaver, I payed tt+216 after a very hard bargain :) Full set was 254 ped tt, he asked for 500 (tt+246) :) Lucky me I just deposited an hour before that :)
  9. Noru

Beacon (box opening)?

Possible change in beacons On our last beacon, the times started when we still had some robots on 5th level, and we were nowhere near the boss. We killed the drones, ran up the top, killed boss, get confirmation message, started to run down, but only top 3 level was looted... So looks like now...
  10. Noru

Why I love the EU

I stayed more than 1-2 week (what I usually do about mmorpg's, they tend to get boring for me with grinding), because the unique way of handling money. I can "feel" my purse getting heavyer or lighter in each action I do, and it's like a lottery with heavy RPG-elements. As I do more and more...
  11. Noru

Best gun after opalo/a101???

I still use Opalo as primary weapon, and I have 1200 rifle, but I use a backup Jmk2 with 2 laser, scope and an A103, if I get trouble :) +30% skill, awesome damage (for a beginner) :)
Back