Search results

1. The Albatross

Selling: Full Supremacy Set (F)

Hello everyone, I'm looking to sell my full set of Supremacy (F), fantastic armour but I don't use it anymore. SB = +70k BO = +75k Set is at full TT value, will run the auction for 1 week from any opening bid. Supremacy Helmet (F) T0.99 Supremacy Harness (F) T1.99 Supremacy Arm Guards (F)...
  2. The Albatross

Info: Info Request: Who is crafting GEC Spur Gears 4K?

Would very much like some GEC Spur Gears 4k to upgrade my A-3 Justifier Mk2, anyone know a crafter who is capable of making them? Thanks.
  3. The Albatross

Buying: BOUGHT - GEC Spur Gears 4k (x 75)

Hey guys, Anyone out there know where I can pick some of these up then please give me a shout - 280%. Thanks.
  4. The Albatross

Selling: Meckel & Loch ML-35 T5.6

Hey, As title says, I am selling a Meckel & Loch ML-35 Tier 5.6. This is a great tagger and PVP weapon capable of delivering up to 152.5 damage 38/min with a Fi/Ra/Co Dante and T1-5 Damage Enhancers. This can be used to conquer many a critter before they even reach you, therefore there is no...
  5. The Albatross

Signature Test :)

Testing testing!
  6. The Albatross

Imp FAP Healing Service

Offering Imp FAP Service FAP Details: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=25 Price: 45 PED/Hour + Decay (Team or Solo) Other Information: FAP is Tier 1, can add enhancers (for a heal of 126.0) providing the cost of any broken enhancers is covered at daily markup. Will also fly...
  7. The Albatross

Selling: SGA Sala Arms (F), EP41 + Female Rutuba Parts

Hey, Following is for sale: Tier 0.3 Rutuba Shoulder Guard (F) - SB/BO 300% - TT = 109.36PED Rutuba parts are poor/standard tier rates. Tier 0.0 Rutuba Shoulder Guard (F) - SB/BO 300% - TT = 144.15PED Tier 0.5 Rutuba Gloves (F) - SB/BO 130% - TT = 136.88PED Tier 0.0 Salamander Arm Guards, SGA...
  8. The Albatross

Selling: Various Bits and Bobs

Hey, I'm selling some stuff from my locker that's collecting dust :) EWE EP-41 Military Tier 1.1 - SB: TT + 820 PED EWE EP-45 Hunter Tier 0.0 - SB: TT + 600 PED Salamander Arm Guards, SGA Edition (F) Tier 0.0 - SB: TT + 700 PED Fi/Ra/Co Dante - SB: TT + 2500 PED Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 2 -...
  9. The Albatross

Ericsson Voice Chat Issues

Hey, Can't log in on the better of my two PCs, I suspect it is something to do with my firewall trying to block the Ericsson voice chat program as every time I crash a message comes up asking to close it, can anyone tell me the location of the program so that I can try allowing it on my...
  10. The Albatross

Buying: Buying A106 Laser Amp

Hey, Looking for an A106 amp, I have an order on in-game auction for TT+3440 (3500 PED @ Full TT) Thanks :cool:
  11. The Albatross

Info: Next Island Blood Moss Locations

Hey, I recently started mining NI and realised there is very little on BM locations. I am aware that Mikass made a similar thread (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?203046-Next-Island-Bloodmoss-location-revealed), however after the first screenshot shown in his thread...
  12. The Albatross

Buying: Commando skillchips

Commando Hiya. I'm looking for all size chips. Let me know what size you have and % you want. Thanks.
  13. The Albatross

EU wildlife - sort of??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/science_and_environment/10461066.stm :D
  14. The Albatross

Buying: Blp wt

BLP WT on big chips (100PED tt+). Let me know what you got :)
  15. The Albatross

Selling: Supremacy F, Imp Fap and Rockjacker ME

Hiya, I'm maybe selling Supremacy (F,UL) set (no feet dropped yet), Improved Fap and a DOA Rockjacker Mentor Edition. Before anyone asks I am not leaving the game :) Supremacy Start Bid + 130k Current Bid None Buyout+155k Imp Fap Start Bid +330k Current Bid None Buyout+375k RJME Start Bid...
  16. The Albatross

Question: New Claws Ingame

Heya, I been seeing alot of people looting these new claws and I have not yet had any luck thought not through lack of trying :scratch2: Thought I could make a post to help me decide what kind of claw to hunt for, so if anyone has information on what to loot them on and their stats, I will be...
  17. The Albatross

Selling: Master Coats Female

Hey, I am selling two Master Coat (F) Here are some pictures: #1 Steel Blue coat with Dark Blue lines and uncoloured edge. #2 Darkslate Grey coat with Burgundy edge and Fine Silk texture lines. I will start the bids at +1000 ped, ending 2 weeks time or when I am satisfied with the bids...
  18. The Albatross

WoF England Final Support

Heya everyone! With the WoF Final so close, Team England are looking for those whom are keen to help support in the last match. The final is between Romania, England and Sweden and it will be a tough one, that is why we need YOU! The support mobs are Mulmun, Kerberos, Tantillion and the bonus...
  19. The Albatross

Selling Omegaton Alpha Complex 3G

Hi, like the thread says, I have decided it is time to sell my appartment, I never use it so I am letting it go :) You are free to go take a look if you want, I set it to public access I will leave this going for a week... The opening bid is set at 2k
  20. The Albatross

Selling 1700 PED Spleen Oil

As the title says, I am selling 1700 PED of Animal Spleen Oil. Start Bid ~ 104% Buyout ~ 105% I will leave up for a day or two, PM me or post here if you want to relieve me of it. Thanks Alot! P.S. If anyone sees a regular manufacturer of Springs III or something that uses this stuff, please...
  21. The Albatross

WoF England was on FIRE!!

All your Hogs R Belong to Us!!!! This was just WoF Englands warmup, 10 globals including 2 HOFs, one of which was rather nice :D Think of what is to come :wtg: GL Other Teams!! :laugh: Did not get all screenies but by Royal Proclamation, the ones that count: Nice, not so nice... Finally...
  22. The Albatross

PC Eon Helm F

Anyone know what this is worth? Never seen one by itself on auction or on EF.
  23. The Albatross

Buying: F Suprem and Eon parts

I'm in the market for - Supremacy Harness, Thighs, Arms Eon Gloves, Arms, Shins pm me with offers
  24. The Albatross

PC: Supr Thighs Female

Hi Guys, I am just writing to see if anyone knows what female Supr thighs should be at in price. I know MrSmith sold his for just under +20k and someone else bought some for about +30k. If you have any idea please write a post. Thanks Princess
  25. The Albatross

SELLING: Hanzor Precision Scope BP

Hi, recently got a Hanzor precision scope BP (hence the post name) and i am selling it. Start Bid: +150ped Buyout Bid: +225ped I shall stop auction if either the Buyout is met or the bid i recieve is acceptable :) Offers can be made here in thread or in PM. Thanks, Albatross :wtg:
Back