Search results

1. lanksia

Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

reminded me that a few months after the release of amathera, on cersumon island (the LG LA all the way west), we could use the antenna's N of the TP to block cersumon, so you could sweat em, skill on em, whatever ... ahhh memories ^_^
  2. lanksia

Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

Once up a time in entropia... ...sweat sold for a bit more than 5 pec PER bottle :eyecrazy: ...there was a sweating cap ...avatars actually had much more personallity ...hitting a HOF over 1k ped was like "WOW :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:"...and it couldnt be done on noob mobs ...there was survey...
  3. lanksia

Q&A answers coming today

:lolup: what a surprise, a delay :tapfinger
  4. lanksia

Win an Valkyrie MK1 (L)

69 ped Lanksia Nrkist Nity
  5. lanksia

So .. How many games is your avatar in?

entropia universe afterworld rappelz France rappelz US probably soon back to LOTRO
  6. lanksia

Missiles and Car bombs

no need to limit these vehicle attachments to weapons. turbines/turbo, nitrous, improved armor, cloacking capacity...all kind of attachments could make it possible to personnalize the stats and the looks of vehicles even further.
  7. lanksia

Question: FPC Community Manager

why do you think his quote was related to WoF jackets :scratch2: he's talking about vacations
  8. lanksia

Happy Birthday Lykke

happy bday Nunzor :)
  9. lanksia

.flv player (continuous)

jetaudio, there's not much it doesnt read
  10. lanksia

Grammar Nazi Alert!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjDr8KKtsE
  11. lanksia

Mann MPH VS M2100

you didnt take the skill factor into account for the mann mph... with a hit/dmg prostanding of 1, the eco looks more like this mann 1.998 dmg/pec m2100 2.180 dmg/pec i'm a total newb with the way entropedia is now, so sorry if i got the numbers wrong :P
  12. lanksia

Thanks for VU 11.2 !!!

400 ped each!?!?!? arent they like 16-17 ped? :scratch2:
  13. lanksia

Canadian Entropians

sold out quebecer, still loggin on every now and then to do the missions and cash out more...does that count :D
  14. lanksia

***SEMI-FINAL Moblist***

seeing the rock is on auction, and that by the final it will most likely have been sold...i'd guess that the answer is no :P
  15. lanksia

Canadian people and depositing

i've withdrawn to a desjardins account without any problem on first try :scratch2:
  16. lanksia

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish!

psst towel day is may 25th, not late at all :P
  17. lanksia

the mission rewards

You cant read can you? I know it's a pretty hard concept that, when one writes a post, and that there is a quote in that post, this person is replying/talking in regards to this quote. roughrider was replying on dargonstar's post, which is mainly ABOUT FREKKING STUFF. So while YOU AND YOURSELF...
  18. lanksia

MM Scammers - Take the money and run!

:laugh: :lolup: :laugh: :lolup: :laugh: :lolup: :laugh: :lolup: :laugh:
  19. lanksia

Stolen Gun for sale ?

if you can't tell the difference between TT'ing something and trading something to another player there's no point trying to explain
  20. lanksia

poor taste anyone?

that pretty much says it all
  21. lanksia

Discoveries and Images of VU11/Rocktropia Here

ppl will just learn to carry the stuff they need...just like they do when they go to CP/CND
  22. lanksia

FYI: No Chipping Out Locked Skills

you use to be able to chip out "red skills", but that changed after VU 10 (or something like that). And as to what order to chip out what...it's pretty simple really since you know at what level what skill is unlocked
  23. lanksia

Tiering UL Items - Russian Roulette?

everything in life can be described as gambling if we follow your line of thought... so yeah living is gambling , you gamble every day simply by living... sue your god if you believe in one, and maybe have a lottery agency have an eye on it :rolleyes:
  24. lanksia

Help: Judges Thread for WoF 2010

I doubt i'll be done selling out by then so I should be able to help... that's if I manage to make it to the starting point without guns, tp chip and eventually skills :scratch2:
Back