Search results

1. lanksia

my last global

after many months not playing, i decided to try my luck on the longtooth after reading about the KS'ing stories. so there I was, doing a last hunt before I start doing the unmentionnable on here. and I got a nice little globie with a bunch of SGA stuff :) dont know if it's common to have that...
  2. lanksia

Team Canada v. 2009

Well it's this time of year again. So start showing your interest by putting your full ingame name in this thead :) Lanksia Nrkist Nity LIST SO FAR 1 - Lanksia Nrkist Nity 2 - Tjeox Tox Alhada 3 - Dano Ghana Rondo 4 - Tyler Ty Mac 5 - Pete Pete Hines 6 - Rob Menace Klok 7 - Rick Quick...
  3. lanksia

Question: poll about socs minimum number of members and top socs list

Two simple questions in one poll. 1- Should the minimum number of members to have a soc be increased, decreased or left as it is? 2- Should the number of entries in the top socs list (skills and members) be increased, decreased or left as it is?
  4. lanksia

another one looking for a soc

Well after months of wondering which soc to join, i sent an application to one but they never bothered replying (guess it's quite hard to at least send a reply to someone who showed interest in your soc :rolleyes:). Now, since i didnt have any backup plan and ideally dont want to wait for god...
  5. lanksia

BUYING mkIII

Looking to buy an mkIII around +1k. PM or post here
  6. lanksia

SELLING...stuff

I want to make room in my storage so here are a few packages i want to sell. Auction will run until august 5th, 7PM ingame time (3PM EST). Opening bid is TT. Just put your bids in peds please. Bid increment of 1 ped. There's no official set BO's but if a bid is fair enough I'll sell before the...
  7. lanksia

SELLING ghost F

SELLING ghost set F 390 ped total (tt+88). set is fully repaired
  8. lanksia

last 4 months globies

Nothing worth mention but anywho Click to enlarge
  9. lanksia

SELLING ek-2600

item is fully repaired. auction will run until tuesday jan 9, 23h MA time. would u happen to bid through PM please specify if u want to remain anonymous but I must say I dont really like anonymous bidding. open bid : +560 BO : +650 Enjoy the bidding. Current bid : BO met by Jamie
  10. lanksia

SELLING ghoul set F

As title says, selling my beloved ghoul set (before some friends of mine asks, i'm not quitting, i just need to free some peds). Auction will run until friday, january 19, 23:00 MA time. Opening bid is tt+4k, BO tt+5k. seeing phantom sells for +3,5k i think it's a pretty reasonable opening bid...
  11. lanksia

i've finally done it

:yay: :wtg: :woot: :cheer: :dance: Finally after about a year (maybe more lost count) of hunting those god damn grads for days to no end, even when the dang LA wasnt owned, i've finally done it....looted dozen's of vigi harnesses, mk1's, enblades, crusho's, 2xbear gloves, paintings and today...
  12. lanksia

selling a few F armor sets

Auction canceled due to lack of interest
  13. lanksia

GWH soc hunt

We had a blast...best soc hunt in a long time :cool: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  14. lanksia

looking to trade Ghoul set F for...

Would trade this really nice (close to unique...2 sets ingame) all around set for either a complete jaguar set F + ped or a complete tiger set F (though i'd really prefer tiger and will consider it over jag + peds anytime ;) )... I miss having a helmet on :cool: Set is fully repaired and I'd...
  15. lanksia

BUYING 4A plates

Looking for a set...if u got one for sell, gathering dust in storage or simply know someone who crafts them drop me a PM...("think" Auk makes em but due to dang job havent been on as same time as him for a while).
  16. lanksia

PC : full ghoul F

Just wondering...someone...anyone :confused:
  17. lanksia

greeeaaaat

Well finally!! After doing the stupid move of switching to guns not that long before getting coolness with LB (youpi all the wasted hp's :( ) i've set myself the goal to reach great as minimum pro-standing with HG, LB and rifle. Mission accomplished, now get that rifle to 4k and then time to...
  18. lanksia

one globie for the road

Just did a quick hunt before heading out and that was the result...humm HOF maybe :confused: *cough cough* next time lootie ;) Click to enlarge
  19. lanksia

results of the last few days

well first i got this little brist on tuesday with some bear arms and a korss Click to enlarge Then the 2 days later after the tax return came in i thought i'd pay my self a little trip to CP and Mr Wizard came along for the trip. Well that was the result Click to enlarge After that loot...
  20. lanksia

not too bad nite for CoL

Went out with Chain and Mr Wizard for some SEG and got this one... Click to enlarge then Wiz had to go so we went for some allo's and got these two. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge A nice nite, thanks Lootius ;)
  21. lanksia

1 globie and 1 hof

Went on a little soc hunt friday and got this little globie (that i remembered those were mean but turned out they just want some attention :laugh: ) Click to enlarge And tonite got my first crafting, well tailoring, hof ever :dunce: Click to enlarge thanks Lootie ;)
  22. lanksia

a few globies

Here's a few globies i got in the past week...nothing great but still thanks lootie ;) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  23. lanksia

formicacida globie

Nite was pretty bad overall but got this little one in the end. Should make up for it once the fap sells :D Click to enlarge
  24. lanksia

still no hof

Well guess the message wasnt clear enough in there https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20188 so lootius listen carefully...GIMME A GOD DAMN HOF!!!!!!!!!! (and incase u'r french...DONNE MOI UN HOF BORDEL!!!!!!!!):D (ATH accepted :tongue2: ) Click to enlarge Click to...
  25. lanksia

some more alien soup

Well lost some again today but Lootius sent me those to try to make it less :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Thanks again Lootie but...u'r late on that hof u know :tongue2: *HINT* uber maybe even *DOUBLE HINT*
Back