Search results

1. Sam P

I did plan to come in here and say happy birthday a few days ago but some how I misst it.....I...

I did plan to come in here and say happy birthday a few days ago but some how I misst it.....I did party for the both of us that day anyway :) Have a nice day:)
  2. Sam P

When Was Your Account Created?

I have been wondering what date I started to play so when I read this post I was quick to log in and have a look....date did confuse me tho....Im kind of sure I start paly around easter but date sas 2003-10-29. I gues I got an explenation for that when reading forward in this post. :) SAM
  3. Sam P

All KF Competition Video/Film makers

OK. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24FOCbozBVw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl8ihNchvo8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wxb7ye_pdc SAM
  4. Sam P

ALIEN MAIDEN QUEEN video for "Entropia Let it Rock" contest

hey, I really like this one :) So unexpected, good job... SAM
  5. Sam P

let it rock and get paid

Nice video:) Its a litle difrent then the most films I watcht and I think it stands out....Im sure MA gona notise this one:) SAM
  6. Sam P

Entropia Let it Rock: Pre-Platinum Rock

Nice video....I lookt at the first and half of the 2nd. This is one of the films I have been looking forward to watch.. I do think you made your self a litle bad turn by talking so much about how great it is in advance... becorse that made me expecting more, even tho its a great video... Hope...
  7. Sam P

Entropia let it Rock: What if I told you

I made another one. I know using your voice in video is not a hit but even tho I know it wont get far...I still wanna let you see it. Like I said in my other post....I have no experience in video making...I just having fun playing with this:) Here we go...
  8. Sam P

Entropia Let it Rock: The virtual girl

And I made few changes on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl8ihNchvo8 SAM
  9. Sam P

Entropia Let it Rock: The virtual girl

Oh my, now Im getting nervous....:ahh: I have never made a video befor...I dont know anything about this stuff..I have no idea what size what format or any off all that numbers and letters stuff you shoud pick when you make a film. :confused: I like closed my eyes and dotted a few choises...
  10. Sam P

Infamous = Notorious Letum Latro

:) hey...I beter look over my shoulder than:laugh: I have run in to you 1 time at my 6 years playing, that was just som day ago. I can live with that, but dont ya dear to make it a habit boy...I dont wanna date...SAM dont do long time relationships... Sam got her name from MAX PAYNE so dont...
  11. Sam P

this is kind of pathetic

This thred was good for me to read, helpt me deal with the huge trauma I experienst the other day:laugh: Here comes SAMs story... Im not a miner, Im really bad at it, have no idea where to find the candy and I do lose those claims over and over, they shoud have some nice neon pink claims for...
  12. Sam P

Shy ! your litle spy :) Hi!!!!

Shy ! your litle spy :) Hi!!!!
  13. Sam P

Resellers Is The Devil!!!

Pesonaly I dont se any thing wrong with resell. And hearing that MA video on the big screen in auc hous over and over and over again, It sure sounds like reselling is a profession to chose from like hunter, miner and crafter for example. MA do PR that reselling is a way to make money in game...
  14. Sam P

God Jul och Gott Nytt År vännen min:)

God Jul och Gott Nytt År vännen min:)
  15. Sam P

Hoppas du har en fin och trevlig Jul helg...GOD JUL och gott nytt år mannen:)

Hoppas du har en fin och trevlig Jul helg...GOD JUL och gott nytt år mannen:)
  16. Sam P

Hi, thanks fore the nice welcome you wrote me. That means alot to me when feeling a litle lost...

Hi, thanks fore the nice welcome you wrote me. That means alot to me when feeling a litle lost in all the new:) SAM
  17. Sam P

Hi, I just wanna stop by and show my self...

Hi, I just wanna stop by and show my self...
  18. Sign

Sign

19. Sam P

..........;P...............

..........;P...............
  20. Sam P

I just wanna stop by to say hi:)

I just wanna stop by to say hi:)
  21. Sam P

Its Friday BOSS! Now have a nice weekend :)

Its Friday BOSS! Now have a nice weekend :)
  22. Sam P

FYI: Via Dolorosa 4 years hunt

I cant belive it, 4 years now!!! An Im not one day older:D Good work Via-D :birthday: So fun that Doris and Everman gona show up, I really miss them in game. SAM
  23. Whip

Whip

mini5
  24. Whip

Whip

mini6
  25. Miniagain

Miniagain

mini4
Back