Search results

1. G

Selling: JAGUAR HARNESS **UNLIMITED** Tier 1

Good Harness never to be looted again! Good Harness never to be looted again!
  2. G

Selling: FI/RA/CO DANTE AMP - TT Value 22.48

Great Amp to take you to the next level! Great Amp to take you to the next level!
  3. G

Selling: Full boar armor set (f) **unlimited**

SELLING FULL BOAR ARMOR SET (F) **UNLIMITED**. Some pieces are tier 1 and others are somewhere below that. I'm looking for around TT+1900. If that number is in the ball park for you, private message me and we can setup a time and location to view the items. Thanks, Gildor I can also be...
  4. G

Selling: JAGUAR HARNESS **UNLIMITED** Tier 1

Selling Jaguar Harness (M) **Unlimited** Tier 1 tt value is 163.15 Asking TT+950 Please private message me or email me at erlenk@gmail.com Thanks, Gildor
  5. G

Selling: FI/RA/CO DANTE AMP - TT Value 22.48

Selling low tt dante amp (22.48) for tt+2550 (Price is firm). You can private message me or email me at erlenk@gmail.com and I will login for immediate sale. Thanks! Gildor
  6. G

Selling: SGA Kobold Set (Male)

Today's bump
  7. G

Selling: SGA Kobold Set (Male)

Selling SGA Kobold Set (Male) for TT+400 The set is full TT Tier levels are below: Face .5 Shin .4 Thigh .5 Arm .4 Foot .3 Harness .6 Gloves .1 I am not really wanting to split it up but if the price is right, I will consider anything! Gildor
  8. G

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish!

Towels in the loot? Oh - woopeee! MORE WORTHLESS LOOT! I am not sure what I want more ..... a handful of Nova fragments or a towel!
  9. G

Selling: FreanDean Delta BPL Pistol (.9 tier)

I am selling a FreanDean Delta BPL Pistol (.9 tier) for TT+280 The tt value is around 70 - 80 if I remember correctly. I am online pretty much online all day - so if you need it immediately - just private message me and I'll get it to you! As you can see, it's ready to tier up! Gildor
  10. G

Question: SGA Full Armor Sets

Full Set of Kobold SGA (M) - Good low level bot hunting set. I have a full set of Kobold SGA (M). If anyone is interested in buying the set, please make me a reasonable offer. Gildor
  11. G

Aahhh... the EGG and Deathifier

Deathifier - whats your guess? Deathifier, What's your prediction on this? I know you hope its worth more than you paid! Are you hoping for MOB DNA part? You must have an idea on what it is going to be used for before spending that kind of money. Please share your thoughts! What is your guess?
  12. G

Aahhh... the EGG and Deathifier

The Mob that always globals! I am predicting that it is part of the DNA for a high end breed of Atrox (depending on the other parts needed) that will require large teams of highly skilled players to hunt at great expense (like the original Atrox Queen). The MOB will have a super high...
  13. G

Buying: Kobold Foot Guards SGA (M)

I am still looking for a pair! If anyone has a pair of Kobold Foot Guards SGA (M) that they want to sell, please let me know. Thanks, Gildor
  14. G

Buying: Kobold Foot Guards SGA (M)

I would like to buy Kobold Foot Guards SGA (M) - if you have a pair please PM me with your price. Thanks, Gildor
  15. G

Selling: Salamander Foot Guards (F)

Today's bump Today's bump
  16. G

Selling Salamander Foot Guards (F) for TT + 510 Or will work trade for Salamander part(s) (M) Just leave me a private message Thanks, Gildor
  17. G

Today's bump
  18. G

The Mindforce powers of the future

Mob control power I am not sure if this was already posted or not but I believe an awesome power would be MOB control. If you could take control of a mob with a successful mind force attack, it allows you to control that mob for a limited number of attacks or time to attack other mobs or...
  19. G

I am selling a pair of Salamander Foot Guards (F). Please contact me via private message if your interested. Thanks Gildor
  20. G

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

What is the appropriate way to transfer the EFDs? Should I donate the EFDs or is their another way to send them to the fund manager?
  21. G

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Are you all still accepting EFDs? If you all are still accepting EFD's let me know where I should direct them.
  22. G

SGA Item Totals

Another Vigilante Gloves (F) on drones I looted female Vigilante Gloves (SGA) on low level drones (I think this is the 4th pair looted). If anyone is interested in buying them, just send me a PM with an ped offer or trade. Thanks, Gildor
  23. G

Selling: A105 Laser Amp

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump
  24. G

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump
  25. G

Bump it up Bump it up - to the top!
Back