Search results

1. C

Lots of armour plate bp's

I am considering selling these Armour plate bp's but im not sure what the prices are now days : 1A 30.7qr 1B 3qr 1C 2,8qr 2A 58.3qr 2B 11.3qr 2C 33.5qr 3A 3.9qr 3B 6.3qr 4A 11.7qr 4C 32.8qr 4D 16.1qr 5A 60.4qr 6A 29.3qr Cheers Guys
  2. C

Buying 5B Blueprint

Looking to buy a 5B Blueprint, iv crafted 1abc 2abc 3ab 4acd 5a for a long time now and want to add to my collection and continue to give a good service ... message me if you are selling one with price .. cheers
  3. C

Any CND ore/energy lists

Hiya guys i was wondering if there were any lists anywhere of ores/energys of each dome on CND etc .. thanks .. Cuey :)
  4. C

DNA Genetics guides

Hiya, i was wondering if there were any guides or tips on how to go about doing some of them dna's that can be made..i mean i really am not ashamed to say i dont know where i would start to make a dna of a mob.. so if anybody could link to a guide or tell how its done then it would be...
  5. C

Mouse zoom broke

About 3 days ago i realized my zoom wasnt working for my scopes on all my guns and you can imagine how frustrating this is.. my question is ,has anybody else had this problem before with PE? The scroll works fine in windows but just not PE..and if you have ,how did you fix it? ... cheers ... Cuey
  6. C

VIP Auction area created at last!

So, we decided that as we were going to be spending a fair bit of time at the auction, we may as well get comfortable. And we did :D We started with the seating arrangements: Ofcourse, at lunchtime, we had to eat:D And this is just my favourite Screenie, me & some pal's, just...
  7. C

Ello

So this is where you guys and gals have been hiding?...Nice to be here and nice to say hiya..Take care .. Cuey
Back